HOOK'EM 1ST ROUND PUCK PLAYS
You asked for insight, and I just can't see the Stanley Cup going thru The Grand Ole Opry.
I'm on the Red Wings this round.
Good luck, tho.......this is a great time of year to be a hockey fan. The "real" season starts now!!!!
You asked for insight, and I just can't see the Stanley Cup going thru The Grand Ole Opry.
I'm on the Red Wings this round.
Good luck, tho.......this is a great time of year to be a hockey fan. The "real" season starts now!!!!
Canucks will find a way to shutdown the Pens' top players the way Boston did to them last year. ![]()
This is what Hamhuis could do to Keith:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJRZULaUF-8
Wouldn't want to be on the Hawks' bench when Keith's skates are up in the air!
Canucks will find a way to shutdown the Pens' top players the way Boston did to them last year. ![]()
This is what Hamhuis could do to Keith:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJRZULaUF-8
Wouldn't want to be on the Hawks' bench when Keith's skates are up in the air!
Xbaggy - Frankly, I'm excited to be holding a nice $$$ futures on Nashville. As a backup to Vancouver of course.
Hook - if that's how the Canucks celebrate winning round 1, imagine round 4! ![]()
Is Chris Campoli hated in Chicago?
Xbaggy - Frankly, I'm excited to be holding a nice $$$ futures on Nashville. As a backup to Vancouver of course.
Hook - if that's how the Canucks celebrate winning round 1, imagine round 4! ![]()
Is Chris Campoli hated in Chicago?
good luck with your wagers Captain Hook, either than betting the Nucks blindly, I'm not betting the playoffs, actually starting to make a little coin again fucking with baseball.
![]()
good luck with your wagers Captain Hook, either than betting the Nucks blindly, I'm not betting the playoffs, actually starting to make a little coin again fucking with baseball.
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,441
- Sunday 10/04/2026 690
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,363
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,924
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,835
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,521
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,887
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,350
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,319
- KC/OAK live in game comments welcome 394
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
