HOOK'EM 1ST ROUND PUCK PLAYS
Posted:
#154
SCHNEIDER IS STARTING. I DON'T REALLY SEE THE NUCKS GOING DOWN 3-0 BUT I THOUGHT THE SAME ABOUT THE PENS AND LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE GOING TO LOSE ANYWAYS AND BE DOWN 3-0. MIGHT JUST ENJOY THE GAME AND SEE HOW THEY PLAY....BOL EITHER WAY BUDDY
SCHNEIDER IS STARTING. I DON'T REALLY SEE THE NUCKS GOING DOWN 3-0 BUT I THOUGHT THE SAME ABOUT THE PENS AND LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE GOING TO LOSE ANYWAYS AND BE DOWN 3-0. MIGHT JUST ENJOY THE GAME AND SEE HOW THEY PLAY....BOL EITHER WAY BUDDY
Posted:
#155
Also it appears I made some people upset with me by saying that the Flyers were not going to win the Cup in a thread I posted earlier. If that was the case I apologize. I was looking ahead after seeing how dominant the Flyers have been over Pitt and pointed out that I don't think the Flyers will be able to beat Rangers. If I lost some peoples respect that was not the case. Just pointing out my opinion and looking ahead. Anyways back to hockey
Also it appears I made some people upset with me by saying that the Flyers were not going to win the Cup in a thread I posted earlier. If that was the case I apologize. I was looking ahead after seeing how dominant the Flyers have been over Pitt and pointed out that I don't think the Flyers will be able to beat Rangers. If I lost some peoples respect that was not the case. Just pointing out my opinion and looking ahead. Anyways back to hockey
Posted:
#161
It's not Smith! It's Robert DeNiro wearing a mask!
Hawks had a horseshoe up their rectums in game 2. Smith was still better than Crawford. Hawks can't stop Smith and Whitney and are going down in 5 games!
It's not Smith! It's Robert DeNiro wearing a mask!
Hawks had a horseshoe up their rectums in game 2. Smith was still better than Crawford. Hawks can't stop Smith and Whitney and are going down in 5 games!
Posted:
#164
RECORD (16-16-2) BIG PLAYS (4-0)
B'S CAPS U 1.5 1ST PERIOD (BIG PLAY)
RANGERS (BIG PLAY)
BLUES
RECORD (16-16-2) BIG PLAYS (4-0)
B'S CAPS U 1.5 1ST PERIOD (BIG PLAY)
RANGERS (BIG PLAY)
BLUES
Posted:
#169
Quote Originally Posted by HookEmHorns22:
A BIG THANK YOU TO:


THE LA KINGS 

HOOKEM MORE OF THE THANKS SHOULD GO TO LA KINGS NETMINDER JONATHAN QUICK.
HE'S BEEN SUPERB!! ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by HookEmHorns22:
A BIG THANK YOU TO:


THE LA KINGS 

HOOKEM MORE OF THE THANKS SHOULD GO TO LA KINGS NETMINDER JONATHAN QUICK.
HE'S BEEN SUPERB!! ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,441
- Sunday 10/04/2026 690
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,363
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,924
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,835
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,521
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,887
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,350
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,319
- KC/OAK live in game comments welcome 394
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
