I just don't see the Sharks getting around them Blues and their tough defense. I don't think the Blues are a team that can win the Cup but I definitely think they can beat San Jose. Although they were looking okay at the end of the season. However I just think Blues are more solid defensively. Should be a good series either way though
I agree. San Jose has played well but they struggle against teams like St. Louis not to mention they were shutout in two of three this year against them this year. I don't think they'll be dominated but STL will win this series
Quote Originally Posted by HookEmHorns22:
I just don't see the Sharks getting around them Blues and their tough defense. I don't think the Blues are a team that can win the Cup but I definitely think they can beat San Jose. Although they were looking okay at the end of the season. However I just think Blues are more solid defensively. Should be a good series either way though
I agree. San Jose has played well but they struggle against teams like St. Louis not to mention they were shutout in two of three this year against them this year. I don't think they'll be dominated but STL will win this series