• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NHL Betting Forum

    General Sharps 2014-2015 NHL Picks

    «First Previous 424344 ... 474849 Next Last»
    tomynica
    GrindItOut44
    Crazynuck
    SFGiants93
    J.J. Dean
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 133647
    Posts: 1204
    «First Previous 424344 ... 474849 Next Last»
     
    tomynica
    tomynica
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 71
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2014 - 5:42 PM ET #1026

    I really enjoy reading things like that General
    Reply
    I really enjoy reading things like that General
     
    GrindItOut44
    GrindItOut44
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 568
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2014 - 9:15 PM ET #1027

    As I've said in the past General I don't follow your plays (not because their not top notch I just cap my own plays) but I enjoy following your thread because you and I have a lot of similar thoughts on gambling and although we probably come from different backgrounds, I think I remember reading you came from military background, as I/we get older our values become similar as do our life experiences, especially those in regard to gambling.  Anyway figured I'd chime in since I think my last chime in was more of a rant toward someone that was acting like a little girl, nonetheless, keep up the solid work and solid advice, I'm sure both are helping a lot of people.  It also helps remind some of us that there are other good people out there 
    Reply
    As I've said in the past General I don't follow your plays (not because their not top notch I just cap my own plays) but I enjoy following your thread because you and I have a lot of similar thoughts on gambling and although we probably come from different backgrounds, I think I remember reading you came from military background, as I/we get older our values become similar as do our life experiences, especially those in regard to gambling.  Anyway figured I'd chime in since I think my last chime in was more of a rant toward someone that was acting like a little girl, nonetheless, keep up the solid work and solid advice, I'm sure both are helping a lot of people.  It also helps remind some of us that there are other good people out there 
     
    Crazynuck
    Crazynuck
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 7
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2014 - 1:06 AM ET #1028

    Great stuff as always general. Just wondering where are you able to bet on these games to tie?
    Reply
    Great stuff as always general. Just wondering where are you able to bet on these games to tie?
     
    SFGiants93
    SFGiants93
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 1201
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2014 - 1:15 AM ET #1029

    Nice hit on another tie
    Reply
    Nice hit on another tie
     
    J.J. Dean
    J.J. Dean
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 775
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2014 - 1:17 AM ET #1030

    Reply
     
    tomynica
    tomynica
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 71
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2014 - 1:18 AM ET #1031

    Boooom, another tie
    Reply
    Boooom, another tie
     
    GeneralSharp
    GeneralSharp
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 634
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2014 - 1:21 AM ET #1032

    Quote Originally Posted by GrindItOut44:

    As I've said in the past General I don't follow your plays (not because their not top notch I just cap my own plays) but I enjoy following your thread because you and I have a lot of similar thoughts on gambling and although we probably come from different backgrounds, I think I remember reading you came from military background, as I/we get older our values become similar as do our life experiences, especially those in regard to gambling.  Anyway figured I'd chime in since I think my last chime in was more of a rant toward someone that was acting like a little girl, nonetheless, keep up the solid work and solid advice, I'm sure both are helping a lot of people.  It also helps remind some of us that there are other good people out there 

    Thank you. Love your handle. I very much agree. Seems this younger generation has lost their way with regards to respect and discipline. Best of luck 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GrindItOut44:

    As I've said in the past General I don't follow your plays (not because their not top notch I just cap my own plays) but I enjoy following your thread because you and I have a lot of similar thoughts on gambling and although we probably come from different backgrounds, I think I remember reading you came from military background, as I/we get older our values become similar as do our life experiences, especially those in regard to gambling.  Anyway figured I'd chime in since I think my last chime in was more of a rant toward someone that was acting like a little girl, nonetheless, keep up the solid work and solid advice, I'm sure both are helping a lot of people.  It also helps remind some of us that there are other good people out there 

    Thank you. Love your handle. I very much agree. Seems this younger generation has lost their way with regards to respect and discipline. Best of luck 
     
    GeneralSharp
    GeneralSharp
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 634
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2014 - 1:22 AM ET #1033

    What a crazy night in Orange County!

    Leafs were a big surprise. I guess they finally just got sick of being pushed around.
    Reply
    What a crazy night in Orange County!

    Leafs were a big surprise. I guess they finally just got sick of being pushed around.
     
    oreooreo1
    oreooreo1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 619
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2014 - 1:24 AM ET #1034

    That crazy turned into hard cash, thanks General!
    Reply
    That crazy turned into hard cash, thanks General!
     
    GeneralSharp
    GeneralSharp
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 634
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2014 - 1:29 AM ET #1035

    Thanks guys. Good night going 1-1, +1.81 units.


    BOS@TOR TIE 3.97 (+297) - LOSE $100
    LAK@ANA TIE 3.81 (+281) - WIN $381

    Overall cost of bets: $200
    Overall winnings: $381
    Overall profit: +$181, +1.81 Units



    2014-2015 NHL Season Single Record to Date: 79W - 89L

    Method: Flat betting Single picks 1 Unit ($100)

    Starting Bankroll: $10,000
    Current Bankroll: $11,439

    Total Single Bet Profit in $: +$1439
    Total Single Bet Profit in Units: +14.39 units



    Thus far in the 2014-2015 NHL season, overall Single bet profit is +14.39 Units, or $1439 flat betting $100 per pick


    Parlay Record is 0W-12L, -$1200, -12.00 Units

    Strongest Play of the Day Record: 1W-0L, +$80, +0.80 Units
    Reply
    Thanks guys. Good night going 1-1, +1.81 units.


    BOS@TOR TIE 3.97 (+297) - LOSE $100
    LAK@ANA TIE 3.81 (+281) - WIN $381

    Overall cost of bets: $200
    Overall winnings: $381
    Overall profit: +$181, +1.81 Units



    2014-2015 NHL Season Single Record to Date: 79W - 89L

    Method: Flat betting Single picks 1 Unit ($100)

    Starting Bankroll: $10,000
    Current Bankroll: $11,439

    Total Single Bet Profit in $: +$1439
    Total Single Bet Profit in Units: +14.39 units



    Thus far in the 2014-2015 NHL season, overall Single bet profit is +14.39 Units, or $1439 flat betting $100 per pick


    Parlay Record is 0W-12L, -$1200, -12.00 Units

    Strongest Play of the Day Record: 1W-0L, +$80, +0.80 Units
     
    SFGiants93
    SFGiants93
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 1201
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2014 - 1:30 AM ET #1036

    Wow, Ducks win.  Got to hand it to them, they just kept fighting.
    Reply
    Wow, Ducks win.  Got to hand it to them, they just kept fighting.
     
    GeneralSharp
    GeneralSharp
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 634
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2014 - 1:31 AM ET #1037

    Big night Friday in NHL, will take a while to cap so I will post plays tomorrow afternoon. Goodnight guys. 
    Reply
    Big night Friday in NHL, will take a while to cap so I will post plays tomorrow afternoon. Goodnight guys. 
     
    SFGiants93
    SFGiants93
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 1201
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2014 - 1:32 AM ET #1038

    Tomorrow is Thursday.
    Reply
    Tomorrow is Thursday.
     
    GeneralSharp
    GeneralSharp
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 634
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2014 - 1:33 AM ET #1039

    Quote Originally Posted by SFGiants93:

    Wow, Ducks win.  Got to hand it to them, they just kept fighting.

    Yes was a great game to watch. Lots of action. Admirable considering the team flu they are still battling. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGiants93:

    Wow, Ducks win.  Got to hand it to them, they just kept fighting.

    Yes was a great game to watch. Lots of action. Admirable considering the team flu they are still battling. 
     
    J.J. Dean
    J.J. Dean
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 775
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2014 - 1:34 AM ET #1040

    Quote Originally Posted by SFGiants93:

    Tomorrow is Thursday.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGiants93:

    Tomorrow is Thursday.

     
    oreooreo1
    oreooreo1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 619
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2014 - 1:45 AM ET #1041

    Ever do any live betting General, the Ducks were +230 when they were down 3-2.
    Reply
    Ever do any live betting General, the Ducks were +230 when they were down 3-2.
     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2014 - 4:05 AM ET #1042

    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralSharp:

    Thanks guys. Good night going 1-1, +1.81 units.


    BOS@TOR TIE 3.97 (+297) - LOSE $100
    LAK@ANA TIE 3.81 (+281) - WIN $381

    Overall cost of bets: $200
    Overall winnings: $381
    Overall profit: +$181, +1.81 Units



    2014-2015 NHL Season Single Record to Date: 79W - 89L

    Method: Flat betting Single picks 1 Unit ($100)

    Starting Bankroll: $10,000
    Current Bankroll: $11,439

    Total Single Bet Profit in $: +$1439
    Total Single Bet Profit in Units: +14.39 units



    Thus far in the 2014-2015 NHL season, overall Single bet profit is +14.39 Units, or $1439 flat betting $100 per pick


    Parlay Record is 0W-12L, -$1200, -12.00 Units

    Strongest Play of the Day Record: 1W-0L, +$80, +0.80 Units
    Sharp,another' TIE WIN @ +281 and may I add; 'another' night of profit ($181) good work; after a preliminary check, I find no one who has posted a thread in the HNL forum (that I can even remotely recall) that has captured the winning edge in TIE wagering, as yourself, outstanding to say the least. I am a strong believer in giving credit where credit is due; have a solid Thursday
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralSharp:

    Thanks guys. Good night going 1-1, +1.81 units.


    BOS@TOR TIE 3.97 (+297) - LOSE $100
    LAK@ANA TIE 3.81 (+281) - WIN $381

    Overall cost of bets: $200
    Overall winnings: $381
    Overall profit: +$181, +1.81 Units



    2014-2015 NHL Season Single Record to Date: 79W - 89L

    Method: Flat betting Single picks 1 Unit ($100)

    Starting Bankroll: $10,000
    Current Bankroll: $11,439

    Total Single Bet Profit in $: +$1439
    Total Single Bet Profit in Units: +14.39 units



    Thus far in the 2014-2015 NHL season, overall Single bet profit is +14.39 Units, or $1439 flat betting $100 per pick


    Parlay Record is 0W-12L, -$1200, -12.00 Units

    Strongest Play of the Day Record: 1W-0L, +$80, +0.80 Units
    Sharp,another' TIE WIN @ +281 and may I add; 'another' night of profit ($181) good work; after a preliminary check, I find no one who has posted a thread in the HNL forum (that I can even remotely recall) that has captured the winning edge in TIE wagering, as yourself, outstanding to say the least. I am a strong believer in giving credit where credit is due; have a solid Thursday
     
    GeneralSharp
    GeneralSharp
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 634
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2014 - 3:04 PM ET #1043

    Thanks sportsnetwork, appreciate your support. TIES are very hard to predict, but when it can be done. Great payouts and +EV.

    LOL yes, today is Thursday. That is why I went to bed early!

    I am almost done capping, will have picks up in 30 min 
    Reply
    Thanks sportsnetwork, appreciate your support. TIES are very hard to predict, but when it can be done. Great payouts and +EV.

    LOL yes, today is Thursday. That is why I went to bed early!

    I am almost done capping, will have picks up in 30 min 
     
    GeneralSharp
    GeneralSharp
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 634
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2014 - 4:06 PM ET #1044

    Today's Plays: Thursday November 13th, 2014 - All lines are from Pinnacle Sports at the time of post. 

    8 plays tonight, 7 singles, 1 parlay.

    Flat bet $100 each pick.

    Expect a low scoring 0-0, 1-1, 2-2 game going into overtime with NAS@STL. If it hits 2-2, at least a push and get the tie. So that is why you see the UNDER and the TIE. 

    Good luck guys.

    NYR PL -1.5 2.62 (+162)
    MIN PL -1.5 1.85 (-117)
    OTT PL -1.5 3.64 (+264)
    SJ@TB OVER 5.5 1.83 (-121)
    NAS@STL UNDER 5 1.87 (-115)
    NAS@STL TIE 3.88 (+288)
    BOS@MTL TIE 3.88 (+288)


    Parlay:
    NYR ML 1.58 (-171)
    MIN ML 1.29 (-350)
    OTT ML 1.90 (-111)
    SJ@TB OVER 5.5 1.83 (-121)
    Payout 7.08, +608, Bet $100 to win $708, $608 profit

    Top Play of the Day (no extra units).
    NAS@STL UNDER 5

    Reply
    Today's Plays: Thursday November 13th, 2014 - All lines are from Pinnacle Sports at the time of post. 

    8 plays tonight, 7 singles, 1 parlay.

    Flat bet $100 each pick.

    Expect a low scoring 0-0, 1-1, 2-2 game going into overtime with NAS@STL. If it hits 2-2, at least a push and get the tie. So that is why you see the UNDER and the TIE. 

    Good luck guys.

    NYR PL -1.5 2.62 (+162)
    MIN PL -1.5 1.85 (-117)
    OTT PL -1.5 3.64 (+264)
    SJ@TB OVER 5.5 1.83 (-121)
    NAS@STL UNDER 5 1.87 (-115)
    NAS@STL TIE 3.88 (+288)
    BOS@MTL TIE 3.88 (+288)


    Parlay:
    NYR ML 1.58 (-171)
    MIN ML 1.29 (-350)
    OTT ML 1.90 (-111)
    SJ@TB OVER 5.5 1.83 (-121)
    Payout 7.08, +608, Bet $100 to win $708, $608 profit

    Top Play of the Day (no extra units).
    NAS@STL UNDER 5

     
    GeneralSharp
    GeneralSharp
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 634
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2014 - 4:10 PM ET #1045

    Note: I was going to add the UNDER 5 in the parlay, but I hate pushes in parlays and didn't want the extra variance. The OVER 5.5 is a top play as well, but I just decided to go with it in the parlay.
    Reply
    Note: I was going to add the UNDER 5 in the parlay, but I hate pushes in parlays and didn't want the extra variance. The OVER 5.5 is a top play as well, but I just decided to go with it in the parlay.
     
    jbconnect12
    jbconnect12
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 13
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2014 - 4:10 PM ET #1046

    Your ability to hit ties is amazing.  I'm starting to see how you go about it.  look forward to your picks
    Reply
    Your ability to hit ties is amazing.  I'm starting to see how you go about it.  look forward to your picks
     
    ByTheBay
    ByTheBay
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 4793
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2014 - 4:43 PM ET #1047

    Would you fault us for buying that under to 5.5 (-185) and throwing it into the parlay?
    Reply
    Would you fault us for buying that under to 5.5 (-185) and throwing it into the parlay?
     
    NightOnEarth
    NightOnEarth
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2014
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2014 - 5:11 PM ET #1048

    I just love this thread. Do you use some kind of poisson spreadsheet, General? Because I do and my picks look very similar quite often.

    I am not sure with the STL@ NAS Tie. I am tending more towards CAR@ WIN Tie

    Tie betting can be very profitable...yes
    Reply
    I just love this thread. Do you use some kind of poisson spreadsheet, General? Because I do and my picks look very similar quite often.

    I am not sure with the STL@ NAS Tie. I am tending more towards CAR@ WIN Tie

    Tie betting can be very profitable...yes
     
    tomynica
    tomynica
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 71
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2014 - 5:39 PM ET #1049

    Lets get to a winning streak.

    GL
    Reply
    Lets get to a winning streak.

    GL
     
     
    GeneralSharp
    GeneralSharp
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 634
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2014 - 5:55 PM ET #1050

    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheBay:

    Would you fault us for buying that under to 5.5 (-185) and throwing it into the parlay?

    It's really up to you. 5 teamer is tough. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheBay:

    Would you fault us for buying that under to 5.5 (-185) and throwing it into the parlay?

    It's really up to you. 5 teamer is tough. 
    All Forums | NHL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 424344 ... 474849 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,310
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,122
    • PART DEUX 224
    • Friday 10/02/2026 869
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,115
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,693
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,417
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,154
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,844
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,590

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.