Good night with a profit of +4.04 units on single bets, +3.04 overall. That one goal in the PIT@NYR game would have given us another 10+ units. Oh well. Was a tough break but that is ok. We keep grinding on. Always amusing to see the losers come in and attack. Pretty sad and pathetic but what can you do but laugh at these idiots.
PIT ML 1.74 (-136) - LOSE $100
PIT@NYR OVER 5.5 2.02 (+102) - LOSE $100
WAS PL -1.5 2.44 (+144) - WIN $244
WPG@MTL TIE 3.89 (+289) - LOSE $100
SJ@FLA TIE 3.88 (+288) - LOSE $100
STL PL -1.5 1.80 (-125) - WIN $180
NAS PL 2.55 (+155) - LOSE $100
TB@CHI TIE 3.97 (+297) - WIN $397
DAL ML 1.90 (-110) - WIN $190
OTT@VAN TIE 3.93 (+293) - WIN $393
Overall cost of single bets: $1000
Overall winnings: $1404
Overall profit: +$404, +4.04 units
PARLAY:
WAS ML 1.50 (-200) - WIN
STL PL -1.5 1.80 (-125) - WIN
NAS ML 1.54 (-185) - WIN
PIT@NYR OVER 5.5 2.02 (+102) - LOSE
Payout 8.40:1, +740, Bet $100 to win $840, $740 profit - LOSE $100, -1 unit
Good night with a profit of +4.04 units on single bets, +3.04 overall. That one goal in the PIT@NYR game would have given us another 10+ units. Oh well. Was a tough break but that is ok. We keep grinding on. Always amusing to see the losers come in and attack. Pretty sad and pathetic but what can you do but laugh at these idiots.
PIT ML 1.74 (-136) - LOSE $100
PIT@NYR OVER 5.5 2.02 (+102) - LOSE $100
WAS PL -1.5 2.44 (+144) - WIN $244
WPG@MTL TIE 3.89 (+289) - LOSE $100
SJ@FLA TIE 3.88 (+288) - LOSE $100
STL PL -1.5 1.80 (-125) - WIN $180
NAS PL 2.55 (+155) - LOSE $100
TB@CHI TIE 3.97 (+297) - WIN $397
DAL ML 1.90 (-110) - WIN $190
OTT@VAN TIE 3.93 (+293) - WIN $393
Overall cost of single bets: $1000
Overall winnings: $1404
Overall profit: +$404, +4.04 units
PARLAY:
WAS ML 1.50 (-200) - WIN
STL PL -1.5 1.80 (-125) - WIN
NAS ML 1.54 (-185) - WIN
PIT@NYR OVER 5.5 2.02 (+102) - LOSE
Payout 8.40:1, +740, Bet $100 to win $840, $740 profit - LOSE $100, -1 unit
Only 2 ties on the board tonight and you nailed them both. You deserve a lot of credit for that. Saved the night.
Thanks. I was not referring to you about your post, it was the idiot that wrote "garbage" mid way in the games. I enjoy the rush too but I try to keep it small as I am an old man.
Quote Originally Posted by SFGiants93:
Only 2 ties on the board tonight and you nailed them both. You deserve a lot of credit for that. Saved the night.
Thanks. I was not referring to you about your post, it was the idiot that wrote "garbage" mid way in the games. I enjoy the rush too but I try to keep it small as I am an old man.
The day you write your plays and stop promoting yourself and leading people on, will be a big step up for you. It must be tough doing what you do.
First of all liar, I don't lead people on. I post my record down to the decimal and I tell people to watch my plays over the year and bet accordingly. I am not selling anything. Your life must be pretty pathetic to go into threads and just post garbage and baseless lies. It must be tough being a loser like yourself.
Quote Originally Posted by Learnersrealm:
The day you write your plays and stop promoting yourself and leading people on, will be a big step up for you. It must be tough doing what you do.
First of all liar, I don't lead people on. I post my record down to the decimal and I tell people to watch my plays over the year and bet accordingly. I am not selling anything. Your life must be pretty pathetic to go into threads and just post garbage and baseless lies. It must be tough being a loser like yourself.
[/Quote]Scoreboard watching is half the rush for most of us degeneratesSh%t does happen but my goodness it's been quite a bit with usLike you said, we must be due for a few of these parlays real soon[/Quote] You should quit gambling NOW. 1. You admitted to being a degenerate. 2. You admitted to being an action junkie. 3. You think you are "due", - gamblers fallacy. Nothing is EVER due. Quit betting today, go and read some books pertaining to money management and general gambling, or just search the Web there's heaps of good info available and re program your brain before you LOSS EVERYTHING.
[/Quote]Scoreboard watching is half the rush for most of us degeneratesSh%t does happen but my goodness it's been quite a bit with usLike you said, we must be due for a few of these parlays real soon[/Quote] You should quit gambling NOW. 1. You admitted to being a degenerate. 2. You admitted to being an action junkie. 3. You think you are "due", - gamblers fallacy. Nothing is EVER due. Quit betting today, go and read some books pertaining to money management and general gambling, or just search the Web there's heaps of good info available and re program your brain before you LOSS EVERYTHING.
Good night with a profit of +4.04 units on single bets, +3.04 overall. That one goal in the PIT@NYR game would have given us another 10+ units. Oh well. Was a tough break but that is ok. We keep grinding on. Always amusing to see the losers come in and attack. Pretty sad and pathetic but what can you do but laugh at these idiots.
PIT ML 1.74 (-136) - LOSE $100
PIT@NYR OVER 5.5 2.02 (+102) - LOSE $100
WAS PL -1.5 2.44 (+144) - WIN $244
WPG@MTL TIE 3.89 (+289) - LOSE $100
SJ@FLA TIE 3.88 (+288) - LOSE $100
STL PL -1.5 1.80 (-125) - WIN $180
NAS PL 2.55 (+155) - LOSE $100
TB@CHI TIE 3.97 (+297) - WIN $397
DAL ML 1.90 (-110) - WIN $190
OTT@VAN TIE 3.93 (+293) - WIN $393
Overall cost of single bets: $1000
Overall winnings: $1404
Overall profit: +$404, +4.04 units
PARLAY:
WAS ML 1.50 (-200) - WIN
STL PL -1.5 1.80 (-125) - WIN
NAS ML 1.54 (-185) - WIN
PIT@NYR OVER 5.5 2.02 (+102) - LOSE
Payout 8.40:1, +740, Bet $100 to win $840, $740 profit - LOSE $100, -1 unit
nice night on two TIE WINS, good work, the TIES just keep rollin' in.
Quote Originally Posted by GeneralSharp:
Good night with a profit of +4.04 units on single bets, +3.04 overall. That one goal in the PIT@NYR game would have given us another 10+ units. Oh well. Was a tough break but that is ok. We keep grinding on. Always amusing to see the losers come in and attack. Pretty sad and pathetic but what can you do but laugh at these idiots.
PIT ML 1.74 (-136) - LOSE $100
PIT@NYR OVER 5.5 2.02 (+102) - LOSE $100
WAS PL -1.5 2.44 (+144) - WIN $244
WPG@MTL TIE 3.89 (+289) - LOSE $100
SJ@FLA TIE 3.88 (+288) - LOSE $100
STL PL -1.5 1.80 (-125) - WIN $180
NAS PL 2.55 (+155) - LOSE $100
TB@CHI TIE 3.97 (+297) - WIN $397
DAL ML 1.90 (-110) - WIN $190
OTT@VAN TIE 3.93 (+293) - WIN $393
Overall cost of single bets: $1000
Overall winnings: $1404
Overall profit: +$404, +4.04 units
PARLAY:
WAS ML 1.50 (-200) - WIN
STL PL -1.5 1.80 (-125) - WIN
NAS ML 1.54 (-185) - WIN
PIT@NYR OVER 5.5 2.02 (+102) - LOSE
Payout 8.40:1, +740, Bet $100 to win $840, $740 profit - LOSE $100, -1 unit
nice night on two TIE WINS, good work, the TIES just keep rollin' in.
"Nothing is EVER due" (correct) at least not in sports betting, but you play chase systems exclusively, where 'due' is the magic word, and the entire concept of all chase systems. waiting for the due law of averages to kick in; practice what you preach, your commentary is hypocritical in relation to your own form/methodology, have a prosperous day of action
"Nothing is EVER due" (correct) at least not in sports betting, but you play chase systems exclusively, where 'due' is the magic word, and the entire concept of all chase systems. waiting for the due law of averages to kick in; practice what you preach, your commentary is hypocritical in relation to your own form/methodology, have a prosperous day of action
This has been a tough year for a lot of betters and this guy is ahead for the year and still catches hell.. it's a long grind and with proper money management everybody should be happy.he laid out his game plan at the start.
This has been a tough year for a lot of betters and this guy is ahead for the year and still catches hell.. it's a long grind and with proper money management everybody should be happy.he laid out his game plan at the start.
Congrats on your big night General! It can get a little nerve racking when you play 10+ games in one night and start out 1-4 but your system seems to always come through
Congrats on your big night General! It can get a little nerve racking when you play 10+ games in one night and start out 1-4 but your system seems to always come through
i dont bet all of generals picks for the most part mostly because im to much of a puss* to bet ties lol. but everyone on here thats busting his balls, should post there picks and compare, the man is pulling a profit on the season and thats all that matters. and if it wasnt for the parlays, he would be making a hell of a profit
i dont bet all of generals picks for the most part mostly because im to much of a puss* to bet ties lol. but everyone on here thats busting his balls, should post there picks and compare, the man is pulling a profit on the season and thats all that matters. and if it wasnt for the parlays, he would be making a hell of a profit
Good stuff Sharp! May not post everyday in your thread but I do make an effort at least once a day to come in and read your plays/thoughts and analysis. Respect what you have to say and appreciate the honesty. Will take a losing night and be back again the next day. I don't understand the idiots that come in and "bash", we're all in this together to try to win some money. Those idiots act like they've never lost a bet in their lives and they are untouchable. Keep up the good work.
Good stuff Sharp! May not post everyday in your thread but I do make an effort at least once a day to come in and read your plays/thoughts and analysis. Respect what you have to say and appreciate the honesty. Will take a losing night and be back again the next day. I don't understand the idiots that come in and "bash", we're all in this together to try to win some money. Those idiots act like they've never lost a bet in their lives and they are untouchable. Keep up the good work.
General just posting to say I am a fan of your work. You post your plays all in one location with history proven in one thread. Your totals for wins and losses are added up truthfully and you offer insight as you go. Keep doing what you do man. All these other people hating on you do so because they tail some losing plays and get pissed off they don't have the brains to do their own research. I always like to check your thread before I make my plays to see what we agree disagree on. Keep it up
One question: Your current bankroll, does that include the losses incurred for parlays or is that just for single plays only? Thanks bud, good luck
General just posting to say I am a fan of your work. You post your plays all in one location with history proven in one thread. Your totals for wins and losses are added up truthfully and you offer insight as you go. Keep doing what you do man. All these other people hating on you do so because they tail some losing plays and get pissed off they don't have the brains to do their own research. I always like to check your thread before I make my plays to see what we agree disagree on. Keep it up
One question: Your current bankroll, does that include the losses incurred for parlays or is that just for single plays only? Thanks bud, good luck
General just posting to say I am a fan of your work. You post your plays all in one location with history proven in one thread. Your totals for wins and losses are added up truthfully and you offer insight as you go. Keep doing what you do man. All these other people hating on you do so because they tail some losing plays and get pissed off they don't have the brains to do their own research. I always like to check your thread before I make my plays to see what we agree disagree on. Keep it up
One question: Your current bankroll, does that include the losses incurred for parlays or is that just for single plays only? Thanks bud, good luck
Thank you guys. Appreciate it. Well said steelwill43. The most important thing to me is honesty. I don't lie and post bogus numbers. I really do not understand all the hate sometimes. I mean we are all here trying to make money off the books.
I think some betters just don't understand it is always about the long run. They want the quick buck and when there is a losing night, or week, they go crazy. They go crazy because they don't bet 1% like I recommend, they bet 4-5% or even more. All this will do is help you go broke and make you go on crazy tilt. 10 units a night betting doesn't bother me because that is 10% of my bankroll.
The parlays in this thread are not parlays I bet. At least not all of them. I try my best to put together a good parlay that I think has the best chance to win. I did this at the request of others because they want action. That is why I keep the parlay and single bet record separate. I also added yesterday the "strongest play". This will be tracked separately as well as some people just want to bet one play a night.
As for my bankroll, it is 100 units. This includes bets from all 4 sports. I am a volume better and like to bet a lot. I tried different variations before, different sizes by betting more on certain sports than others because I had a higher winning percentage, but in the end I decided flat betting was best. There may be a better method, but flat betting keeps me sane. It keeps me grounded and no matter how much I love a play, I protect myself from variance because the "lock" failed. There is no locks. I just found that managing your money, and keeping your mental state balanced, is the best way to win. When you bet 1%, and have a bad night, it just doesn't bother you.
All I ask is people reserve their judgement till the end of the season and people contribute positively to this thread and help each other bet.
Quote Originally Posted by steelwill43:
General just posting to say I am a fan of your work. You post your plays all in one location with history proven in one thread. Your totals for wins and losses are added up truthfully and you offer insight as you go. Keep doing what you do man. All these other people hating on you do so because they tail some losing plays and get pissed off they don't have the brains to do their own research. I always like to check your thread before I make my plays to see what we agree disagree on. Keep it up
One question: Your current bankroll, does that include the losses incurred for parlays or is that just for single plays only? Thanks bud, good luck
Thank you guys. Appreciate it. Well said steelwill43. The most important thing to me is honesty. I don't lie and post bogus numbers. I really do not understand all the hate sometimes. I mean we are all here trying to make money off the books.
I think some betters just don't understand it is always about the long run. They want the quick buck and when there is a losing night, or week, they go crazy. They go crazy because they don't bet 1% like I recommend, they bet 4-5% or even more. All this will do is help you go broke and make you go on crazy tilt. 10 units a night betting doesn't bother me because that is 10% of my bankroll.
The parlays in this thread are not parlays I bet. At least not all of them. I try my best to put together a good parlay that I think has the best chance to win. I did this at the request of others because they want action. That is why I keep the parlay and single bet record separate. I also added yesterday the "strongest play". This will be tracked separately as well as some people just want to bet one play a night.
As for my bankroll, it is 100 units. This includes bets from all 4 sports. I am a volume better and like to bet a lot. I tried different variations before, different sizes by betting more on certain sports than others because I had a higher winning percentage, but in the end I decided flat betting was best. There may be a better method, but flat betting keeps me sane. It keeps me grounded and no matter how much I love a play, I protect myself from variance because the "lock" failed. There is no locks. I just found that managing your money, and keeping your mental state balanced, is the best way to win. When you bet 1%, and have a bad night, it just doesn't bother you.
All I ask is people reserve their judgement till the end of the season and people contribute positively to this thread and help each other bet.
I have not had to make a deposit for a long time. I keep half of my bankroll online. Most of which is in Pinnacle. There are rare times I find a better line at another book, but if i do i bet there. The rest of my bankroll is kept in a separate bank account. I have a chequing account for bills that my wife and kids drain. I have a savings account, and I have a dedicated account chequing account for betting.
You should always keep at least 6 months worth of expenses in a separate account. So if you are 22 and live alone, and all your bills (rent, car, phone, food) add up to $2,000 a month, you should have $12,000 in that account before you even think about betting for a living. If you are 35 and have children then and your expenses are $5000 a month, you should have $30,000 in a account.
So have 6 months of living costs in one account, and at least $10,000 in a separate account for your bankroll. Than you can do this properly. When you keep your money separate, and allocate proper resources to live, you protect yourself from dipping into your livings costs.
Once you start betting money you should not, you add a whole new level of stress in your life. Not only does it take the enjoyment out of this, but you set yourself up for ultimate failure and being bust will be the least of your worries. There is nothing worse than asking to borrow money from friends are family so you can pay the bills.
Sorry for the rant, but I have seen to many people go bust. Not because they can't cap games, but because they cannot manage their money.
Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGuruNHL:
what method did you use to make a deposit?
I have not had to make a deposit for a long time. I keep half of my bankroll online. Most of which is in Pinnacle. There are rare times I find a better line at another book, but if i do i bet there. The rest of my bankroll is kept in a separate bank account. I have a chequing account for bills that my wife and kids drain. I have a savings account, and I have a dedicated account chequing account for betting.
You should always keep at least 6 months worth of expenses in a separate account. So if you are 22 and live alone, and all your bills (rent, car, phone, food) add up to $2,000 a month, you should have $12,000 in that account before you even think about betting for a living. If you are 35 and have children then and your expenses are $5000 a month, you should have $30,000 in a account.
So have 6 months of living costs in one account, and at least $10,000 in a separate account for your bankroll. Than you can do this properly. When you keep your money separate, and allocate proper resources to live, you protect yourself from dipping into your livings costs.
Once you start betting money you should not, you add a whole new level of stress in your life. Not only does it take the enjoyment out of this, but you set yourself up for ultimate failure and being bust will be the least of your worries. There is nothing worse than asking to borrow money from friends are family so you can pay the bills.
Sorry for the rant, but I have seen to many people go bust. Not because they can't cap games, but because they cannot manage their money.