General Sharps 2014-2015 NHL Picks
Thank you General! I rarely ever reply to anyone but your hard work and picks are greatly appreciated!
Thank you General! I rarely ever reply to anyone but your hard work and picks are greatly appreciated!
Odd that we wouldn't have single wagers on the two overs but they'd be in our parlay. Thought these were our strongest wagers of the night.
Odd that we wouldn't have single wagers on the two overs but they'd be in our parlay. Thought these were our strongest wagers of the night.
[/Quote]
WTF??? I don't even follow the
General's plays I Cap my own games but keep an eye on certain threads this
being one of them thus I'm a casual observer. As a casual observer, not
an everyday reader, even I can tell you the General has stated the parlay plays
have not made the cut for his single plays, they are there for people who want
the extra action and people should play these with responsible MM. If YOU
thought these were the STRONGEST plays of the night then SACK up and FEKING
play them as single wagers. Instead you post a whiny Feking sentence with
a CRYING emoticon!?!?!?! WTF???? I'd ask you to take a MAN TEST which is
where you reach down between your legs to check if you've got some BALLS but
I'm guessing you'd FAIL!!! For Fek's sake man Grow a pair. The worst part of this is you are from the
Bay Area and Flying the Giants colors FEKING DISGRACEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAN UP!!!!!!!!
Sorry to blow up your thread General, solid
night & almost got that 10+-1 Parlay, Carry on nothing to see here.
[/Quote]
WTF??? I don't even follow the
General's plays I Cap my own games but keep an eye on certain threads this
being one of them thus I'm a casual observer. As a casual observer, not
an everyday reader, even I can tell you the General has stated the parlay plays
have not made the cut for his single plays, they are there for people who want
the extra action and people should play these with responsible MM. If YOU
thought these were the STRONGEST plays of the night then SACK up and FEKING
play them as single wagers. Instead you post a whiny Feking sentence with
a CRYING emoticon!?!?!?! WTF???? I'd ask you to take a MAN TEST which is
where you reach down between your legs to check if you've got some BALLS but
I'm guessing you'd FAIL!!! For Fek's sake man Grow a pair. The worst part of this is you are from the
Bay Area and Flying the Giants colors FEKING DISGRACEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAN UP!!!!!!!!
Sorry to blow up your thread General, solid
night & almost got that 10+-1 Parlay, Carry on nothing to see here.
Hey Sharp,
nice night on the PL caps.....good work, up +12.42 units, the thread speaks for itself, TIES & PL WINS to the forefront of consistent 'value' plays.
Hey Sharp,
nice night on the PL caps.....good work, up +12.42 units, the thread speaks for itself, TIES & PL WINS to the forefront of consistent 'value' plays.
Anyhow, it might be good to lay off or fade Minnesota for the next game or 2. It's worked wonders for me these past 2 Wild games
Anyhow, it might be good to lay off or fade Minnesota for the next game or 2. It's worked wonders for me these past 2 Wild games
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,328
- Friday 10/02/2026 906
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,334
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,145
- PART DEUX 235
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,123
- Week 5 Money 6,855
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,754
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,121
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,407
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
