Do the Capitals come out like yesterday’s Leafs or are they going to come out flying? Well, even if they played their A+ game I think it equals the Rangers C+ game lol. The Rangers are so deep and powerful it will really take them not wanting the game or partying over the weekend. The Caps stink l, Ovi needs to just please retire already and that is basically a wrap. I always hated betting sweeps just wondering the sentiment in the room today?
Can the Capitals get one game
Do the Capitals come out like yesterday’s Leafs or are they going to come out flying? Well, even if they played their A+ game I think it equals the Rangers C+ game lol. The Rangers are so deep and powerful it will really take them not wanting the game or partying over the weekend. The Caps stink l, Ovi needs to just please retire already and that is basically a wrap. I always hated betting sweeps just wondering the sentiment in the room today?
@DefenseWinsSB
I don’t like the dog shot on the Caps today. Hellebuyck has not been sharp.
The Kings at home following a home loss-are 7-0. I like them better at the plus money.
@DefenseWinsSB
I don’t like the dog shot on the Caps today. Hellebuyck has not been sharp.
The Kings at home following a home loss-are 7-0. I like them better at the plus money.
@DefenseWinsSB I don’t like the dog shot on the Caps today. Hellebuyck has not been sharp. The Kings at home following a home loss-are 7-0. I like them better at the plus money.
@DefenseWinsSB I don’t like the dog shot on the Caps today. Hellebuyck has not been sharp. The Kings at home following a home loss-are 7-0. I like them better at the plus money.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,737
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,198
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,834
- PART DEUX 288
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,289
- Monday 09/28/2026 819
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,007
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,469
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,723
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,507
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
