23-14 ytd +9.39
Oil ov 6.5 -120
Avs ov 6.5 -125
Veg ov 6 -115
![]()
![]()
Lite it up!
Good luck to the forum
FYI- just heard L15 in Col - vs Tor - 15-0 to the over. Checked and found L12 to be true, search didn't go past 2019, maybe 1 a push at 6 in 2019, doesn't matter imo back that far - BUT I might double the units on that one, looks like an easy over ![]()
FYI- just heard L15 in Col - vs Tor - 15-0 to the over. Checked and found L12 to be true, search didn't go past 2019, maybe 1 a push at 6 in 2019, doesn't matter imo back that far - BUT I might double the units on that one, looks like an easy over ![]()
LG ![]()
ADDED
Vegas in reg -101
wtf happened, 3-2 Avs I went to the kitchen for a bowl of Life cereal (3-4 minutes tops) and came back 4-3 Leafs
- at least the over hit already
Lean Dux, but -115 is fishy imo, was -120 where I shop
LG ![]()
ADDED
Vegas in reg -101
wtf happened, 3-2 Avs I went to the kitchen for a bowl of Life cereal (3-4 minutes tops) and came back 4-3 Leafs
- at least the over hit already
Lean Dux, but -115 is fishy imo, was -120 where I shop
LG ![]()
ADDED
Vegas in reg -101
wtf happened, 3-2 Avs I went to the kitchen for a bowl of Life cereal (3-4 minutes tops) and came back 4-3 Leafs
- at least the over hit already
Lean Dux, but -115 is fishy imo, was -120 where I shop
LG ![]()
ADDED
Vegas in reg -101
wtf happened, 3-2 Avs I went to the kitchen for a bowl of Life cereal (3-4 minutes tops) and came back 4-3 Leafs
- at least the over hit already
Lean Dux, but -115 is fishy imo, was -120 where I shop
