TOUCHDOWN FINN!!!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
MONEY- NO THANK YOU! He is garbage. Too many damn injuries. So no I do NOT want him
BETTIN- why u care so much? If I recall, you butted in and said buffalo is a shit hole? cause Cherry Hill/Philly is such a great place right? keep booin McNabb after all the shit he's done for that team. Real smart. jerk off
One bad shoulder that is 100% healed is too many injuries?!?!?
#1 QB in the Draft and you wouldnt take him???? I forget that you have so much talent at QB ![]()
You're not very smart kid!
MONEY- NO THANK YOU! He is garbage. Too many damn injuries. So no I do NOT want him
BETTIN- why u care so much? If I recall, you butted in and said buffalo is a shit hole? cause Cherry Hill/Philly is such a great place right? keep booin McNabb after all the shit he's done for that team. Real smart. jerk off
One bad shoulder that is 100% healed is too many injuries?!?!?
#1 QB in the Draft and you wouldnt take him???? I forget that you have so much talent at QB ![]()
You're not very smart kid!
i have read 2 poster say
they parlay 2 play on the same game
what book are you using?
i have read 2 poster say
they parlay 2 play on the same game
what book are you using?
