looks like a 2-0 type of game
-----FINLAND/BELARUS- IN GAME
Anyone hear that??? no wonder the line is 2.5... because of the 2009 'world championships'.. Which means, NHL players prob didn't even play when Belarus beat FInland and lost 4-3 to Russia ![]()
Anyone hear that??? no wonder the line is 2.5... because of the 2009 'world championships'.. Which means, NHL players prob didn't even play when Belarus beat FInland and lost 4-3 to Russia ![]()
Cameron- this is pretty much what I expected. I just dont hope for a cheap Belarus goal
I expect Finland to score 3-4 goals... I basically bet on the fact that Belarus loses 3-1 or 4-2... i almost pulled the trigger on Finland... but the line was too fishy for me..
Cameron- this is pretty much what I expected. I just dont hope for a cheap Belarus goal
I expect Finland to score 3-4 goals... I basically bet on the fact that Belarus loses 3-1 or 4-2... i almost pulled the trigger on Finland... but the line was too fishy for me..
CAMERON- so needless to say you are worried? PP time for FINISH!! lets go 2-0 here!!!
WORRIED is an understatement.. Belarus has 1 shot on goal... attrocious
CAMERON- so needless to say you are worried? PP time for FINISH!! lets go 2-0 here!!!
WORRIED is an understatement.. Belarus has 1 shot on goal... attrocious
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,709
- Monday 09/28/2026 812
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,193
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,827
- PART DEUX 271
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,283
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,004
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,456
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,674
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,419
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
