Let's start this thread early.
Still deciding who I am going to take.
May just grab under 5.5.
Different sides??? grrrr.. haha... BOL
im on Belarus +2.5... Shouldnt have smoked at 2 oclock
Different sides??? grrrr.. haha... BOL
im on Belarus +2.5... Shouldnt have smoked at 2 oclock
Fin-2.5
but i bet it last minute without to much reserch
i saw that the last game they play Belarus won by 1 goal so
i am not proud of my bet
but it is a small one though
Anyway good start 1-0 Fin![]()
maybe i will have more succes betting blind
than with lots of reserch lol
who know![]()
Fin-2.5
but i bet it last minute without to much reserch
i saw that the last game they play Belarus won by 1 goal so
i am not proud of my bet
but it is a small one though
Anyway good start 1-0 Fin![]()
maybe i will have more succes betting blind
than with lots of reserch lol
who know![]()
So good that I bet Belarus ![]()
So good that I bet Belarus ![]()
https://www.ctvolympics.ca/hockey/results-and-schedules/match=IHM400C01/index.html
https://www.ctvolympics.ca/hockey/results-and-schedules/match=IHM400C01/index.html
