The Packers are a good team but didn't see them going up 3 TDs.
Yeah,,,,but when I read the NFL's mission statement which is:
"We are all stewards of football. We unite people and inspire communities in the joy of the game by delivering the world's most exciting sports and entertainment experience."
What I notice is are the last two words,,,,,"entertainment experience". It says nothing about a commitment to a legitimate competitive event but rather an "entertainment experience". That stated, it would take very little for a player of football (or any other 'professional' sport) to regulate their effort during any single play or entire game. I've been watching the NFL for decades and over the last 25 years I've seen more WTF plays than there ever was in the 80's or early 90's. Same with the refs calls. So much so that it makes me wonder what's really going on here. Remember, the WWE considers themselves "PROFESSIONAL wrestling",,,,and the NFL considers themselves "PROFESSIONAL football players".
Yeah,,,,but when I read the NFL's mission statement which is:
"We are all stewards of football. We unite people and inspire communities in the joy of the game by delivering the world's most exciting sports and entertainment experience."
What I notice is are the last two words,,,,,"entertainment experience". It says nothing about a commitment to a legitimate competitive event but rather an "entertainment experience". That stated, it would take very little for a player of football (or any other 'professional' sport) to regulate their effort during any single play or entire game. I've been watching the NFL for decades and over the last 25 years I've seen more WTF plays than there ever was in the 80's or early 90's. Same with the refs calls. So much so that it makes me wonder what's really going on here. Remember, the WWE considers themselves "PROFESSIONAL wrestling",,,,and the NFL considers themselves "PROFESSIONAL football players".
