Posted:
#26
What if Packers are not being truthful about
Posted:
#28
Quote Originally Posted by Vicente_:
Packers are in trouble. Injured QB is bad.
Packers are in trouble. Injured QB is bad.
I'm sprinkling the ML with the Cowgirls and I hate those douche' bags.
Quote Originally Posted by Vicente_:
Packers are in trouble. Injured QB is bad.
Packers are in trouble. Injured QB is bad.
I'm sprinkling the ML with the Cowgirls and I hate those douche' bags.
Posted:
#29
I think Rodgers is fine and his injury is not all that bad. He played pretty well vs Detroit, who has a defense that is MUCH better than Dallas. I look for Rodgers to light up that secondary.
That "being carted off" vs Detroit seemed a bit much IMO. They showed him in the tunnel doing calf raises. If he can do that, he can play. That Detroit game was a long time ago. If anything, GB may be toying with Dallas.
Rodgers will be fine and very close to 100%. Besides, he will not have to scramble too much vs Dallas either.
Hand off to Lacy....drop back, play catch with Jordy (Randall).
RODGERS IS FINE 

I think he carves up Dallas. I also think Lacy runs for 120-150
I think Rodgers is fine and his injury is not all that bad. He played pretty well vs Detroit, who has a defense that is MUCH better than Dallas. I look for Rodgers to light up that secondary.
That "being carted off" vs Detroit seemed a bit much IMO. They showed him in the tunnel doing calf raises. If he can do that, he can play. That Detroit game was a long time ago. If anything, GB may be toying with Dallas.
Rodgers will be fine and very close to 100%. Besides, he will not have to scramble too much vs Dallas either.
Hand off to Lacy....drop back, play catch with Jordy (Randall).
RODGERS IS FINE 

I think he carves up Dallas. I also think Lacy runs for 120-150
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,347
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,946
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,454
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,230
- MLB Playoffs 5,881
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,591
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,309
- Sunday 10/04/2026 552
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
