• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    Week 7 winners

    «First Previous 12
    glyde69
    suuma
    FadeOnly
    adekunle2003
    earthWake
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3930
    Posts: 38
    «First Previous 12
     
    glyde69
    glyde69
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 7445
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2015 - 8:43 AM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by Skanless1:

    you might want to take a look at the over in the SD/OAK game.  i see a 35-20 type win for SD.

    Makes sense....but I'm AWFUL at totals. I hope you nail that over though. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Skanless1:

    you might want to take a look at the over in the SD/OAK game.  i see a 35-20 type win for SD.

    Makes sense....but I'm AWFUL at totals. I hope you nail that over though. 
     
    suuma
    suuma
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 4455
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2015 - 8:51 AM ET #27

    GL glyde!
    Reply
    GL glyde!
     
    glyde69
    glyde69
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 7445
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2015 - 10:40 AM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by suuma:

    GL glyde!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by suuma:

    GL glyde!

     
    glyde69
    glyde69
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 7445
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2015 - 10:43 AM ET #29

    Final card:

    Lines weren't moving where I wanted, so locked up quickly a few minutes ago. 

    Tennessee +6
    Jets +7
    Houston +4
    Rams -5.5
    SD-4

    Awful awful job on getting good lines this week. Need to step up my game. Could have had Tenn +7(-115) a few minutes ago. Houston +4.5 all week. Jets were +9.5 at one point for christs sakes. Meh. 

    GL to all this week. Make some money. 
    Reply
    Final card:

    Lines weren't moving where I wanted, so locked up quickly a few minutes ago. 

    Tennessee +6
    Jets +7
    Houston +4
    Rams -5.5
    SD-4

    Awful awful job on getting good lines this week. Need to step up my game. Could have had Tenn +7(-115) a few minutes ago. Houston +4.5 all week. Jets were +9.5 at one point for christs sakes. Meh. 

    GL to all this week. Make some money. 
     
    FadeOnly
    FadeOnly
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 16675
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2015 - 10:56 AM ET #30

    Good luck this week, glyde.  
    Reply
    Good luck this week, glyde.  
     
    glyde69
    glyde69
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 7445
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2015 - 10:58 AM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by FadeOnly:

    Good luck this week, glyde.  

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by FadeOnly:

    Good luck this week, glyde.  

     
    adekunle2003
    adekunle2003
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 1109
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2015 - 10:58 AM ET #32

    gl

    new follower
    Reply
    gl

    new follower
     
    glyde69
    glyde69
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 7445
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2015 - 5:24 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by adekunle2003:

    gl

    new follower

    Appreciate the support. 

    I'm disappointed in this week though for your first time popping in. I pride myself and preach in always getting the best line in games. If not the "best" line, I do a lot of work in at least beating the closing line the majority of the time and for the most part I think I'm pretty good at it over the years. 

    This week was an atrocity and I'm embarrassed to post publicly. SD jumped on -4 and it went down. Jets was 9.5 or 9 for the majority of the week, but by the time I decided I was playing them, it was 7.5 and I STILL waited things out to jump back up and finally settled for 7 and a push instead of a win. Tennessee was 6.5 for 3 days, and I waited and got +6 and came a late missed FG from Bryant from pushing there too instead of winning. 

    So end of the day, I'm looking at 3-1-1 with SD pending(not looking good), but should have been 4-1 and came REALLY close to being 2-2-1 and that's unacceptable. 

    I take the time to post here the last decade plus, because I get a lot out of these forums. When I was 25 and thought I knew it all back in 2005.....I came on here and learned a lot from some of the veterans. Yea, 98% of the posts are nonsense and have to sift through a lot of crap to find gold, but there's a dozen guys I really respect today as cappers, and another 30-40 guys I like and root for as ....idk...part of a community and just being friendly seeing guys post over the years. 

    So over the years, I try to give back what I get from the forum by posting my plays and more importantly breaking down games, giving wisdom, etc. Im not the flashiest guy. I'm not looking for attention or drama or anything like that, but if you have been on the NFL forum the last decade, you would see I quietly profit every season. Slow and stready. Flat betting. No picks of year 10x a year, no "locks." My bets are a true unit and every bet isn't 5-10 units to inflate a record to "show off." I just float along with discipline and hit my 54%-58%. I don't have the time to give crazy writeups like I used to like back in the days Andy99 used to run his threads and a couple dozen of us really used to murder things on a weekly basis, but I do try to drop some knowledge when I can, and I'm embarrassed to look like such a noob. 

    /babbling. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by adekunle2003:

    gl

    new follower

    Appreciate the support. 

    I'm disappointed in this week though for your first time popping in. I pride myself and preach in always getting the best line in games. If not the "best" line, I do a lot of work in at least beating the closing line the majority of the time and for the most part I think I'm pretty good at it over the years. 

    This week was an atrocity and I'm embarrassed to post publicly. SD jumped on -4 and it went down. Jets was 9.5 or 9 for the majority of the week, but by the time I decided I was playing them, it was 7.5 and I STILL waited things out to jump back up and finally settled for 7 and a push instead of a win. Tennessee was 6.5 for 3 days, and I waited and got +6 and came a late missed FG from Bryant from pushing there too instead of winning. 

    So end of the day, I'm looking at 3-1-1 with SD pending(not looking good), but should have been 4-1 and came REALLY close to being 2-2-1 and that's unacceptable. 

    I take the time to post here the last decade plus, because I get a lot out of these forums. When I was 25 and thought I knew it all back in 2005.....I came on here and learned a lot from some of the veterans. Yea, 98% of the posts are nonsense and have to sift through a lot of crap to find gold, but there's a dozen guys I really respect today as cappers, and another 30-40 guys I like and root for as ....idk...part of a community and just being friendly seeing guys post over the years. 

    So over the years, I try to give back what I get from the forum by posting my plays and more importantly breaking down games, giving wisdom, etc. Im not the flashiest guy. I'm not looking for attention or drama or anything like that, but if you have been on the NFL forum the last decade, you would see I quietly profit every season. Slow and stready. Flat betting. No picks of year 10x a year, no "locks." My bets are a true unit and every bet isn't 5-10 units to inflate a record to "show off." I just float along with discipline and hit my 54%-58%. I don't have the time to give crazy writeups like I used to like back in the days Andy99 used to run his threads and a couple dozen of us really used to murder things on a weekly basis, but I do try to drop some knowledge when I can, and I'm embarrassed to look like such a noob. 

    /babbling. 
     
    glyde69
    glyde69
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 7445
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2015 - 5:25 PM ET #34

    Ugh Houston was an awful bet! 
    Reply
    Ugh Houston was an awful bet! 
     
    earthWake
    earthWake
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 6196
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2015 - 6:11 PM ET #35

    Had a great feeling about Miami today. Albert just makes this team night and day. This team has all the talent in the world just need the right coach, and they might have found it. Certainly didn't expect 41-0 at halftime but it def reminded me of the Chargers game from last year.

    glyde 

    Reply
    Had a great feeling about Miami today. Albert just makes this team night and day. This team has all the talent in the world just need the right coach, and they might have found it. Certainly didn't expect 41-0 at halftime but it def reminded me of the Chargers game from last year.

    glyde 

     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171425
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2015 - 6:13 PM ET #36

    GL glyde69
    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply
    GL glyde69
     
    glyde69
    glyde69
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 7445
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2015 - 7:29 PM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by earthWake:

    Had a great feeling about Miami today. Albert just makes this team night and day. This team has all the talent in the world just need the right coach, and they might have found it. Certainly didn't expect 41-0 at halftime but it def reminded me of the Chargers game from last year.

    glyde 


    Great call, Earth. When you feel strongly about the fins....I need to float your way as you excel when it comes to the Dolphins.  Need to quit being so stubborn!! lol. 

    Hope u had a profitable weekend, bud! 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by earthWake:

    Had a great feeling about Miami today. Albert just makes this team night and day. This team has all the talent in the world just need the right coach, and they might have found it. Certainly didn't expect 41-0 at halftime but it def reminded me of the Chargers game from last year.

    glyde 


    Great call, Earth. When you feel strongly about the fins....I need to float your way as you excel when it comes to the Dolphins.  Need to quit being so stubborn!! lol. 

    Hope u had a profitable weekend, bud! 
     
     
    glyde69
    glyde69
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 7445
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2015 - 7:45 PM ET #38

    Earth, what's your initial thoughts on Miami next week? HUUUGE game at New England. 

    Gonna assume it opens at NE-7. Should be a good one if Miami can play the way they have the last 10 quarters or so. 
    Reply
    Earth, what's your initial thoughts on Miami next week? HUUUGE game at New England. 

    Gonna assume it opens at NE-7. Should be a good one if Miami can play the way they have the last 10 quarters or so. 
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 12

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,250
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 754
    • PART DEUX 208
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,995
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,106
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,580
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,122
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,981
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,844

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.