• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    Week 7 winners

    12 Next Last»
    glyde69
    earthWake
    Metallica2467
    SD26
    MRxKrazz
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3930
    Posts: 38
    12 Next Last»
     
    glyde69
    glyde69
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 7445
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2015 - 2:04 PM ET #1

    Locked up :

    - SD -4
    - St Louis -5.5(not happy at that line I got, but afraid it's gonna be 7 by kickoff).

    Be back later in week with my thoughts and more plays.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Locked up :

    - SD -4
    - St Louis -5.5(not happy at that line I got, but afraid it's gonna be 7 by kickoff).

    Be back later in week with my thoughts and more plays.
     
    earthWake
    earthWake
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 6196
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2015 - 8:00 PM ET #2

    Reply
     
    Metallica2467
    Metallica2467
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 51193
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2015 - 8:12 PM ET #3

    GL this week Glyde 
    R.I.P. Legend
    Reply
    GL this week Glyde 
     
    SD26
    SD26
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 45
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2015 - 11:27 PM ET #4

    Bol this week
    Reply
    Bol this week
     
    MRxKrazz
    MRxKrazz
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 11486
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2015 - 11:35 PM ET #5

    Reply
     
    Txcarr
    Txcarr
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2015
    Posts: 483
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2015 - 11:57 PM ET #6

    That line will never get to 7 by game time. smh
    Reply
    That line will never get to 7 by game time. smh
     
    Dogjimbo
    Dogjimbo
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 17492
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2015 - 12:33 AM ET #7

    GL Clyde the Glyde. 

    Liking SD -4 also.  They got a lot better with "Roid Man" back.

    Reply

    GL Clyde the Glyde. 

    Liking SD -4 also.  They got a lot better with "Roid Man" back.

     
    mushroomspore
    mushroomspore
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 285
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2015 - 4:32 AM ET #8

    Thoughts on SD?  I'm leaning the other way
    Reply
    Thoughts on SD?  I'm leaning the other way
     
    mrdish33
    mrdish33
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 3646
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2015 - 9:45 AM ET #9

    Reply
     
    earthWake
    earthWake
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 6196
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2015 - 7:19 PM ET #10

    Hawks - 6...Dolphins -4.5....Pats/Sea/Miami ML parlay for me.

    Can't wait to bet on GB next week. I really think it will be GB -3 and I will be all over it at Denver.

    Reply
    Hawks - 6...Dolphins -4.5....Pats/Sea/Miami ML parlay for me.

    Can't wait to bet on GB next week. I really think it will be GB -3 and I will be all over it at Denver.

     
    glyde69
    glyde69
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 7445
    Posted: Oct. 23, 2015 - 4:49 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by earthWake:

    Hawks - 6...Dolphins -4.5....Pats/Sea/Miami ML parlay for me.

    Can't wait to bet on GB next week. I really think it will be GB -3 and I will be all over it at Denver.


    Hey Earth, I was actually thinking of going the other way on the Miami game. They impressed me last week, and THAT was the Miami I thought we were gonna see all year.....but I don't know. They have looked like complete sh1t all year, and now after one good game.....

    I would like to see the line a couple ticks higher before I hit Houston. IMO if Miami looks crappy in beating Tenn last week, the line is -3. After their dominant performance....I would have expected -6, but my book is hovering at -4 still. I think even +4.5 and I make a play on Houston, though I would like 6. 

    GL bud. I didn't post it(although I did post in other threads yesterday) but I had Seattle as well. Good start to the week for us! 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by earthWake:

    Hawks - 6...Dolphins -4.5....Pats/Sea/Miami ML parlay for me.

    Can't wait to bet on GB next week. I really think it will be GB -3 and I will be all over it at Denver.


    Hey Earth, I was actually thinking of going the other way on the Miami game. They impressed me last week, and THAT was the Miami I thought we were gonna see all year.....but I don't know. They have looked like complete sh1t all year, and now after one good game.....

    I would like to see the line a couple ticks higher before I hit Houston. IMO if Miami looks crappy in beating Tenn last week, the line is -3. After their dominant performance....I would have expected -6, but my book is hovering at -4 still. I think even +4.5 and I make a play on Houston, though I would like 6. 

    GL bud. I didn't post it(although I did post in other threads yesterday) but I had Seattle as well. Good start to the week for us! 
     
    glyde69
    glyde69
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 7445
    Posted: Oct. 23, 2015 - 5:01 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomspore:

    Thoughts on SD?  I'm leaning the other way

    Hey mush. 

    IMO SD is due to explode for a big game. They are a flawed team(especially in the trenches on both sides of the ball), but outside of that.....they move the ball. I think they are first in the league in first downs, and also 1st in the league in total yards per game. 

    Oakland is a young up and coming team. After a long stretch of awfulness, they drafted well last couple years at key positions and it's starting to pay off. I just don't know if they are ready to bring it on the road consistently. At home.....they can be dangerous, but I'm not sure they can keep winning on the road. 

    SD is coming off of two awful losses. One game against Pitt, practically every single specials team play, there was a holding backing them up and giving them long fields. Then every drive, there was a holding putting them in 1st and 20 and one incomplete pass, and suddenly it was dump off to woodhead twice and punt....over and over. Turnovers and penalties, and a last second Bell TD crushed them. Then they go to Lambeau where it's impossible to win, and pile up 500+ yards and ANOTHER sloppy game they should/could have won. 

    I think this week they come out like Seattle did last night.....season ok the line, proud, leave everything on the field, turn on the gas early and run a young Oakland team out of the building. 


    Hope that made sense and I hope I don't talk you into a loser or have u pass on a winning bet. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomspore:

    Thoughts on SD?  I'm leaning the other way

    Hey mush. 

    IMO SD is due to explode for a big game. They are a flawed team(especially in the trenches on both sides of the ball), but outside of that.....they move the ball. I think they are first in the league in first downs, and also 1st in the league in total yards per game. 

    Oakland is a young up and coming team. After a long stretch of awfulness, they drafted well last couple years at key positions and it's starting to pay off. I just don't know if they are ready to bring it on the road consistently. At home.....they can be dangerous, but I'm not sure they can keep winning on the road. 

    SD is coming off of two awful losses. One game against Pitt, practically every single specials team play, there was a holding backing them up and giving them long fields. Then every drive, there was a holding putting them in 1st and 20 and one incomplete pass, and suddenly it was dump off to woodhead twice and punt....over and over. Turnovers and penalties, and a last second Bell TD crushed them. Then they go to Lambeau where it's impossible to win, and pile up 500+ yards and ANOTHER sloppy game they should/could have won. 

    I think this week they come out like Seattle did last night.....season ok the line, proud, leave everything on the field, turn on the gas early and run a young Oakland team out of the building. 


    Hope that made sense and I hope I don't talk you into a loser or have u pass on a winning bet. 

     
    glyde69
    glyde69
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 7445
    Posted: Oct. 23, 2015 - 5:02 PM ET #13

    Metallica 
    SD
    Mr krazz
    DogJimbo
    Dish33

    Appreciate the support, fellas. 

    Reply
    Metallica 
    SD
    Mr krazz
    DogJimbo
    Dish33

    Appreciate the support, fellas. 

     
    glyde69
    glyde69
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 7445
    Posted: Oct. 23, 2015 - 5:11 PM ET #14

    Leaning all dogs for rest of the card. 

    - Houston(would like to see 6)
    - Tennessee(would like to see 7)
    - Jets(I think I lost out on the 9+ that was floating around early this week, so have no choice but to wait it out at this point). 

    I think all three of these teams can win SU. I try to keep ML plays on home teams like I did last week with the Saints(or in games where +1 or +2 isn't doing anything for me), so looking at a possible ML play on the Titans as well. 

    I usually like to stay in the 3-5 games range per week, but I really dig this card. Might be a 6-7 game card with Seattle last night. When I REALLY dig a card....in the past....could go either way. Hoping its a good week this week. 

    Breeders Cup lurking too!! Lol, last year I was saying I was on a 5 year streak of cleaning up on BC weekend......and I wound up going 0-13 on the races that weekend. Must rebound! 
    Reply
    Leaning all dogs for rest of the card. 

    - Houston(would like to see 6)
    - Tennessee(would like to see 7)
    - Jets(I think I lost out on the 9+ that was floating around early this week, so have no choice but to wait it out at this point). 

    I think all three of these teams can win SU. I try to keep ML plays on home teams like I did last week with the Saints(or in games where +1 or +2 isn't doing anything for me), so looking at a possible ML play on the Titans as well. 

    I usually like to stay in the 3-5 games range per week, but I really dig this card. Might be a 6-7 game card with Seattle last night. When I REALLY dig a card....in the past....could go either way. Hoping its a good week this week. 

    Breeders Cup lurking too!! Lol, last year I was saying I was on a 5 year streak of cleaning up on BC weekend......and I wound up going 0-13 on the races that weekend. Must rebound! 
     
    earthWake
    earthWake
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 6196
    Posted: Oct. 23, 2015 - 6:14 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by glyde69:


    Hey Earth, I was actually thinking of going the other way on the Miami game. They impressed me last week, and THAT was the Miami I thought we were gonna see all year.....but I don't know. They have looked like complete sh1t all year, and now after one good game.....

    I would like to see the line a couple ticks higher before I hit Houston. IMO if Miami looks crappy in beating Tenn last week, the line is -3. After their dominant performance....I would have expected -6, but my book is hovering at -4 still. I think even +4.5 and I make a play on Houston, though I would like 6. 

    GL bud. I didn't post it(although I did post in other threads yesterday) but I had Seattle as well. Good start to the week for us! 

    One of the main reasons I wouldn't bet on Houston is in Brandon Albert's last 5 full games the Dolphins are 5-0 and outscored their opponents 147-46.

    I really think the team you will see will resemble the Dolphins from this sunday than the teams week 1-5. You of all people know how bad Philbin was. With a healthy Cam Wake, and Brandon Albert and a new coach this team is on a mission. I really foresee a blowout, but hey I've been wrong before.

    Love Grimes on Hopkins, too. The Texans were a few plays away from losing at Jax last week until Bortles threw an awful pick 6. Definitely think the Dolphins are the better team. Don't judge them off week 1-5...They are 7-3 with Albert, 3-8 without him. He makes this team tick.

    Goodluck man 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by glyde69:


    Hey Earth, I was actually thinking of going the other way on the Miami game. They impressed me last week, and THAT was the Miami I thought we were gonna see all year.....but I don't know. They have looked like complete sh1t all year, and now after one good game.....

    I would like to see the line a couple ticks higher before I hit Houston. IMO if Miami looks crappy in beating Tenn last week, the line is -3. After their dominant performance....I would have expected -6, but my book is hovering at -4 still. I think even +4.5 and I make a play on Houston, though I would like 6. 

    GL bud. I didn't post it(although I did post in other threads yesterday) but I had Seattle as well. Good start to the week for us! 

    One of the main reasons I wouldn't bet on Houston is in Brandon Albert's last 5 full games the Dolphins are 5-0 and outscored their opponents 147-46.

    I really think the team you will see will resemble the Dolphins from this sunday than the teams week 1-5. You of all people know how bad Philbin was. With a healthy Cam Wake, and Brandon Albert and a new coach this team is on a mission. I really foresee a blowout, but hey I've been wrong before.

    Love Grimes on Hopkins, too. The Texans were a few plays away from losing at Jax last week until Bortles threw an awful pick 6. Definitely think the Dolphins are the better team. Don't judge them off week 1-5...They are 7-3 with Albert, 3-8 without him. He makes this team tick.

    Goodluck man 
     
    earthWake
    earthWake
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 6196
    Posted: Oct. 23, 2015 - 6:17 PM ET #16

    ....and as for Seattle. They might run the table until the NFC championship game. Their schedule is very easy in NFL terms and this team fights tooth and nail. They have made a chitload the last 3 years and I see no reason to back off. Especially with the world jumping off them. We need to stay on them and keep cashing.

    Last night was step 1. This team will not go quietly into the night, that I am 1000000% sure of.

    Reply
    ....and as for Seattle. They might run the table until the NFC championship game. Their schedule is very easy in NFL terms and this team fights tooth and nail. They have made a chitload the last 3 years and I see no reason to back off. Especially with the world jumping off them. We need to stay on them and keep cashing.

    Last night was step 1. This team will not go quietly into the night, that I am 1000000% sure of.

     
    glyde69
    glyde69
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 7445
    Posted: Oct. 23, 2015 - 7:43 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by earthWake:

    ....and as for Seattle. They might run the table until the NFC championship game. Their schedule is very easy in NFL terms and this team fights tooth and nail. They have made a chitload the last 3 years and I see no reason to back off. Especially with the world jumping off them. We need to stay on them and keep cashing.

    Last night was step 1. This team will not go quietly into the night, that I am 1000000% sure of.


    Yea man, I've become a Hawk fan the last few years. I think they have a run in them like u said....Wilson just needs to protect the ball. Gotta let him do his thing, because if u take that away from him in pushing for him to be more "careful" with the ball....u lose that playmaking ability that makes him a 2 time SB QB....but Wilson cleans up his game and that D stays healthy....they will be in the mix. 

    The Fins.....ehh who knows. Maybe you get -4.5, I get +6, it's 24-19, and we both cash??


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by earthWake:

    ....and as for Seattle. They might run the table until the NFC championship game. Their schedule is very easy in NFL terms and this team fights tooth and nail. They have made a chitload the last 3 years and I see no reason to back off. Especially with the world jumping off them. We need to stay on them and keep cashing.

    Last night was step 1. This team will not go quietly into the night, that I am 1000000% sure of.


    Yea man, I've become a Hawk fan the last few years. I think they have a run in them like u said....Wilson just needs to protect the ball. Gotta let him do his thing, because if u take that away from him in pushing for him to be more "careful" with the ball....u lose that playmaking ability that makes him a 2 time SB QB....but Wilson cleans up his game and that D stays healthy....they will be in the mix. 

    The Fins.....ehh who knows. Maybe you get -4.5, I get +6, it's 24-19, and we both cash??


     
    WelLookyHea
    WelLookyHea
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 55
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2015 - 12:46 AM ET #18

    Picks look real good Glyde, hey Earth Seahawks have won in the stadium where Superbowl will be played 3 years in a row.  Beat Giants 23-0 2013 then Arizona  35-6  2014   and San Fran the other night.  Strange feat.
    Reply
    Picks look real good Glyde, hey Earth Seahawks have won in the stadium where Superbowl will be played 3 years in a row.  Beat Giants 23-0 2013 then Arizona  35-6  2014   and San Fran the other night.  Strange feat.
     
    CalBear
    CalBear
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 21426
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2015 - 12:59 AM ET #19

    Good luck bud
    Reply
    Good luck bud
     
    trust-me
    trust-me
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 7669
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2015 - 2:18 AM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by glyde69:


    Hey Earth, I was actually thinking of going the other way on the Miami game. They impressed me last week, and THAT was the Miami I thought we were gonna see all year.....but I don't know. They have looked like complete sh1t all year, and now after one good game.....

    I would like to see the line a couple ticks higher before I hit Houston. IMO if Miami looks crappy in beating Tenn last week, the line is -3. After their dominant performance....I would have expected -6, but my book is hovering at -4 still. I think even +4.5 and I make a play on Houston, though I would like 6. 

    GL bud. I didn't post it(although I did post in other threads yesterday) but I had Seattle as well. Good start to the week for us! 
    Dolphins win there second game and now everybody is on them
    It was against Washington and now Tennessee ..I don't see nothing with Miami. Houston on the other hand hasn't allowed but only 4 sacks and Houston`s been in every game this year...Miami is 0-7 Lifetime vs Houston,and 0-5 ATS in their last 5 home games Now Miami is spotting Points JMO GLYDE 69 Sorry bout interfering with your thread I would take Houston with points but hey what do I no
    Mr Evil.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by glyde69:


    Hey Earth, I was actually thinking of going the other way on the Miami game. They impressed me last week, and THAT was the Miami I thought we were gonna see all year.....but I don't know. They have looked like complete sh1t all year, and now after one good game.....

    I would like to see the line a couple ticks higher before I hit Houston. IMO if Miami looks crappy in beating Tenn last week, the line is -3. After their dominant performance....I would have expected -6, but my book is hovering at -4 still. I think even +4.5 and I make a play on Houston, though I would like 6. 

    GL bud. I didn't post it(although I did post in other threads yesterday) but I had Seattle as well. Good start to the week for us! 
    Dolphins win there second game and now everybody is on them
    It was against Washington and now Tennessee ..I don't see nothing with Miami. Houston on the other hand hasn't allowed but only 4 sacks and Houston`s been in every game this year...Miami is 0-7 Lifetime vs Houston,and 0-5 ATS in their last 5 home games Now Miami is spotting Points JMO GLYDE 69 Sorry bout interfering with your thread I would take Houston with points but hey what do I no
     
    powercore
    powercore
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 2432
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2015 - 2:26 AM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by trust-me:

    Dolphins win there second game and now everybody is on them
    It was against Washington and now Tennessee ..I don't see nothing with Miami. Houston on the other hand hasn't allowed but only 4 sacks and Houston`s been in every game this year...Miami is 0-7 Lifetime vs Houston,and 0-5 ATS in their last 5 home games Now Miami is spotting Points JMO GLYDE 69 Sorry bout interfering with your thread I would take Houston with points but hey what do I no

    Yep I am on Houston also. And the Titans and Jets...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by trust-me:

    Dolphins win there second game and now everybody is on them
    It was against Washington and now Tennessee ..I don't see nothing with Miami. Houston on the other hand hasn't allowed but only 4 sacks and Houston`s been in every game this year...Miami is 0-7 Lifetime vs Houston,and 0-5 ATS in their last 5 home games Now Miami is spotting Points JMO GLYDE 69 Sorry bout interfering with your thread I would take Houston with points but hey what do I no

    Yep I am on Houston also. And the Titans and Jets...
     
    Skanless1
    Skanless1
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 5996
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2015 - 2:35 AM ET #22

    agree on SD and STL... that line you got on STL is the best you're going to see.  

    not sure about the HOU or TENN plays. 

    Jets may be able to pull off the upset. 
    Reply
    agree on SD and STL... that line you got on STL is the best you're going to see.  

    not sure about the HOU or TENN plays. 

    Jets may be able to pull off the upset. 
     
    Skanless1
    Skanless1
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 5996
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2015 - 2:37 AM ET #23

    you might want to take a look at the over in the SD/OAK game.  i see a 35-20 type win for SD.
    Reply
    you might want to take a look at the over in the SD/OAK game.  i see a 35-20 type win for SD.
     
    glyde69
    glyde69
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 7445
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2015 - 8:41 AM ET #24

    LookyHea
    CalBear 
    Skanless
    Powerade
    Trust Me

    Still waiting on some of those dogs to jump up. Houston +4.5 I should probably leave as is, but I'm hoping for that 10:50 Sunday morning bump to 6. Same with Tenn to +7. Jets.....I'm worried it will be +7 by the time I pull the trigger. 
    Reply
    LookyHea
    CalBear 
    Skanless
    Powerade
    Trust Me

    Still waiting on some of those dogs to jump up. Houston +4.5 I should probably leave as is, but I'm hoping for that 10:50 Sunday morning bump to 6. Same with Tenn to +7. Jets.....I'm worried it will be +7 by the time I pull the trigger. 
     
     
    glyde69
    glyde69
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 7445
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2015 - 8:41 AM ET #25

    Meant to say  to everyone ^^^
    Reply
    Meant to say  to everyone ^^^
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,250
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 754
    • PART DEUX 208
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,995
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,106
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,580
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,122
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,981
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,844

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.