Parlay: Seahawks/Lions/Chiefs +105 Pats +3, -107 Pats Team Total Over 21.5, -104 Bengals Team Total Under 23.5, -124 Bengals/Steelers Under 43, -114 Lions Team Total Over 27.5, -123 Bills Team Total Over 28.5, -105 Texans/Colts Under 43, -122
Thanks guys
Adding...
Parlay: Seahawks/Lions/Chiefs +105 Pats +3, -107 Pats Team Total Over 21.5, -104 Bengals Team Total Under 23.5, -124 Bengals/Steelers Under 43, -114 Lions Team Total Over 27.5, -123 Bills Team Total Over 28.5, -105 Texans/Colts Under 43, -122
Saints -3, -120 Raiders Team Total Under 20.5, -116 Vikings ML -111 Cards/Niners Over 48, -110 Ravens Team Total Over 27.5, -134 Ravens/Cowboys Over 53, -110
Adding...
Saints -3, -120 Raiders Team Total Under 20.5, -116 Vikings ML -111 Cards/Niners Over 48, -110 Ravens Team Total Over 27.5, -134 Ravens/Cowboys Over 53, -110
16 points at the half, 35 with 6 minutes to go. Not what I'd consider a "bad beat" but I'm definitely annoyed by the result of last night's under bet. Anyhow...
Adding...
Eagles -3, -121 Eagles Team Total Over 23.5, -106
16 points at the half, 35 with 6 minutes to go. Not what I'd consider a "bad beat" but I'm definitely annoyed by the result of last night's under bet. Anyhow...
16 points at the half, 35 with 6 minutes to go. Not what I'd consider a "bad beat" but I'm definitely annoyed by the result of last night's under bet. Anyhow... Adding... Eagles -3, -121Eagles Team Total Over 23.5, -106
on bears ML, spread, and o41.5
GL
Quote Originally Posted by weeble5672:
16 points at the half, 35 with 6 minutes to go. Not what I'd consider a "bad beat" but I'm definitely annoyed by the result of last night's under bet. Anyhow... Adding... Eagles -3, -121Eagles Team Total Over 23.5, -106