I was in a bar watching the game today, and when they were lining up for the 2pt conversion I said to the guy at the next table, "if he calls his own number here and makes it, I'll do a tebow with you", and he said hell yes.
Ten seconds later we are kneeling in the bar. Now that's messed up.
Only TD Timmy could make this happen
I was in a bar watching the game today, and when they were lining up for the 2pt conversion I said to the guy at the next table, "if he calls his own number here and makes it, I'll do a tebow with you", and he said hell yes.
Ten seconds later we are kneeling in the bar. Now that's messed up.
I was in a bar watching the game today, and when they were lining up for the 2pt conversion I said to the guy at the next table, "if he calls his own number here and makes it, I'll do a tebow with you", and he said hell yes.
Ten seconds later we are kneeling in the bar. Now that's messed up.
Only TD Timmy could make this happen
Quote Originally Posted by tiasman:
I was in a bar watching the game today, and when they were lining up for the 2pt conversion I said to the guy at the next table, "if he calls his own number here and makes it, I'll do a tebow with you", and he said hell yes.
Ten seconds later we are kneeling in the bar. Now that's messed up.