Make that 5-1 SU (all as a dog) and 5-1 ATS
Tebow = ![]()
Vince Young took over a team that was one of the top 3 favorites to win the Super Bowl and is loaded with talent. ![]()
Vince Young took over a team that was one of the top 3 favorites to win the Super Bowl and is loaded with talent. ![]()
Make that 5-1 SU (all as a dog) and 5-1 ATS
Tebow = ![]()
Make that 5-1 SU (all as a dog) and 5-1 ATS
Tebow = ![]()
![]()
![]()
I am a Tebow hater? ![]()
Next time try reading a thread before mindlessly posting in it. ![]()
https://www.wired.com/geekdad/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/rif-logo-blue_large.gif
I am a Tebow hater? ![]()
Next time try reading a thread before mindlessly posting in it. ![]()
https://www.wired.com/geekdad/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/rif-logo-blue_large.gif
As long as Tebow keeps getting points playing against below average/average teams I am going to keep betting Denver until they finally lose one with him at QB.
So far they are 4-0 SU and 4-0 ATS. ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
As long as Tebow keeps getting points playing against below average/average teams I am going to keep betting Denver until they finally lose one with him at QB.
So far they are 4-0 SU and 4-0 ATS. ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I am a Tebow hater? ![]()
Next time try reading a thread before mindlessly posting in it. ![]()
https://www.wired.com/geekdad/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/rif-logo-blue_large.gif
I am a Tebow hater? ![]()
Next time try reading a thread before mindlessly posting in it. ![]()
https://www.wired.com/geekdad/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/rif-logo-blue_large.gif
As long as Tebow keeps getting points playing against below average/average teams I am going to keep betting Denver until they finally lose one with him at QB.
So far they are 4-0 SU and 4-0 ATS. ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
As long as Tebow keeps getting points playing against below average/average teams I am going to keep betting Denver until they finally lose one with him at QB.
So far they are 4-0 SU and 4-0 ATS. ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Merrill Hoge
Of all the NFL guys on ESPN he is without a doubt the biggest douchebag.
It will be interesting to see him make a fool of himself again trying to explain away this one.
Merrill Hoge
Of all the NFL guys on ESPN he is without a doubt the biggest douchebag.
It will be interesting to see him make a fool of himself again trying to explain away this one.
