Yes, a long hard fought victory! Damn we needed that one.
Tampa Bay at Dallas Analysis
TONY WERE DA F*CK ARE U. COME HERE AND EAT UR WORDS BITCH
Whoa, calm down there bud. No need to be name calling and being rude. It was a bad call. Just like any capper out there, you don't get them all right.
TONY WERE DA F*CK ARE U. COME HERE AND EAT UR WORDS BITCH
Whoa, calm down there bud. No need to be name calling and being rude. It was a bad call. Just like any capper out there, you don't get them all right.
Get over it and move on...we have a game tonight.
Get over it and move on...we have a game tonight.
TONY WERE DA F*CK ARE U. COME HERE AND EAT UR WORDS BITCH
Whats wrong with this guy.
I went 3-2 on the day, so I won some money, BUT this guy must of bet the bank on TB, or is a serious Dallas fan.
I make a case for a team, when they dont win FUCK IT, next week is another week, so STOP HATIN.
TONY WERE DA F*CK ARE U. COME HERE AND EAT UR WORDS BITCH
Whats wrong with this guy.
I went 3-2 on the day, so I won some money, BUT this guy must of bet the bank on TB, or is a serious Dallas fan.
I make a case for a team, when they dont win FUCK IT, next week is another week, so STOP HATIN.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,405
- Sunday 10/04/2026 688
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,341
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,587
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,256
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,497
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,874
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
