Tampa Bay at Dallas Analysis
That being said, Tony Romo has stepped back and given up the spotlight so that they can try and do something with the offense under Johnson's leadership. They will run the ball as much a they can and use Witten a ton.
Tampa Bay was not impressive in their victory over a hapless Seattle team at home last week and they lost to a pitiful defensive team in Denver by only scoring 13 points 2 weeks earlier.
Cowboys step up this week and surprise with a win.
That being said, Tony Romo has stepped back and given up the spotlight so that they can try and do something with the offense under Johnson's leadership. They will run the ball as much a they can and use Witten a ton.
Tampa Bay was not impressive in their victory over a hapless Seattle team at home last week and they lost to a pitiful defensive team in Denver by only scoring 13 points 2 weeks earlier.
Cowboys step up this week and surprise with a win.
Brad Johnson had 3 interceptions against the Rams, and now is going up against a Bucs defense. The only way Dallas wins this game is if the Defense plays lights out and scores 14 points on D and special teams gets a TD as well.
Brad Johnson had 3 interceptions against the Rams, and now is going up against a Bucs defense. The only way Dallas wins this game is if the Defense plays lights out and scores 14 points on D and special teams gets a TD as well.
Be careful taking advice from a Tampa "follower" that thinks there's a chance of Cadillac playing this week. Guy just practiced for the 1st time in a year this week and isn't even taking hits in practice. Bucs season ticket holder here.....
Although I do like the Bucs this week. ![]()
This game will be won or lost by the big uglies. If Tampa protects Garcia and gets pressure on Johnson, Game Over! I fully expect the talented O-Line to protect Jeff, but I'm worried about Brad having time in the pocket against that Cover 2 with Witten and TO working the underneath/intermediate areas of the field.
But for my money, Tampa plus any points in this game is a great value... and that's where my dough will be
Tampa Bay 24 Dallas 20
Be careful taking advice from a Tampa "follower" that thinks there's a chance of Cadillac playing this week. Guy just practiced for the 1st time in a year this week and isn't even taking hits in practice. Bucs season ticket holder here.....
Although I do like the Bucs this week. ![]()
This game will be won or lost by the big uglies. If Tampa protects Garcia and gets pressure on Johnson, Game Over! I fully expect the talented O-Line to protect Jeff, but I'm worried about Brad having time in the pocket against that Cover 2 with Witten and TO working the underneath/intermediate areas of the field.
But for my money, Tampa plus any points in this game is a great value... and that's where my dough will be
Tampa Bay 24 Dallas 20
Be careful taking advice from a Tampa "follower" that thinks there's a chance of Cadillac playing this week. Guy just practiced for the 1st time in a year this week and isn't even taking hits in practice. Bucs season ticket holder here.....
Although I do like the Bucs this week. ![]()
This game will be won or lost by the big uglies. If Tampa protects Garcia and gets pressure on Johnson, Game Over! I fully expect the talented O-Line to protect Jeff, but I'm worried about Brad having time in the pocket against that Cover 2 with Witten and TO working the underneath/intermediate areas of the field.
But for my money, Tampa plus any points in this game is a great value... and that's where my dough will be
Tampa Bay 24 Dallas 20
I agree with you assesment. I know Cadillac is just getting back to practice, but he may see some time on the field according to Jon Gruden. Im not stupid enough to just take money on my team in the blind, I just think they have a good chance at winning this game with all the Dallas injuries. If they were not going to cover, Id tell you.
Be careful taking advice from a Tampa "follower" that thinks there's a chance of Cadillac playing this week. Guy just practiced for the 1st time in a year this week and isn't even taking hits in practice. Bucs season ticket holder here.....
Although I do like the Bucs this week. ![]()
This game will be won or lost by the big uglies. If Tampa protects Garcia and gets pressure on Johnson, Game Over! I fully expect the talented O-Line to protect Jeff, but I'm worried about Brad having time in the pocket against that Cover 2 with Witten and TO working the underneath/intermediate areas of the field.
But for my money, Tampa plus any points in this game is a great value... and that's where my dough will be
Tampa Bay 24 Dallas 20
I agree with you assesment. I know Cadillac is just getting back to practice, but he may see some time on the field according to Jon Gruden. Im not stupid enough to just take money on my team in the blind, I just think they have a good chance at winning this game with all the Dallas injuries. If they were not going to cover, Id tell you.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,405
- Sunday 10/04/2026 688
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,341
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,587
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,256
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,497
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,874
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
