Mike Tomlin owns Lamar Jackson. He's 4-1 SU and 5-0 Ats against him. He's also money as an underdog off a loss. Mike Tomlin is 24-11 Ats as an underdog off a loss.
I understand this is a revenge game for the Ravens, they're at home. It's a must win. I understand all of that but we all know this is a huge rivalry, we all know this is going to be a close game down to the wire.
Steelers are 5-1 SU and Ats as an underdog this season.
We have three systems that coincide with one another for this game:
1. Play on NFL Divisional Underdogs+3 or more.
2. Play on NFL Underdog playing second straight Road game off a loss.
3. Go against a home team playing a divisional game after a Road Ats win versus a non conference team....(What did the Ravens just do, they covered at New York Giants a NFC team.)
I truly believe that we're going to get a very competitive game. Wouldn't surprise me if Steelers won outright.
Final score 23-20.
Let's have a winning day everybody.
Money Management and discipline is the key to success in sports investing
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
1. Steelers+7
(YTD 7-6-1 Ats)
Mike Tomlin owns Lamar Jackson. He's 4-1 SU and 5-0 Ats against him. He's also money as an underdog off a loss. Mike Tomlin is 24-11 Ats as an underdog off a loss.
I understand this is a revenge game for the Ravens, they're at home. It's a must win. I understand all of that but we all know this is a huge rivalry, we all know this is going to be a close game down to the wire.
Steelers are 5-1 SU and Ats as an underdog this season.
We have three systems that coincide with one another for this game:
1. Play on NFL Divisional Underdogs+3 or more.
2. Play on NFL Underdog playing second straight Road game off a loss.
3. Go against a home team playing a divisional game after a Road Ats win versus a non conference team....(What did the Ravens just do, they covered at New York Giants a NFC team.)
I truly believe that we're going to get a very competitive game. Wouldn't surprise me if Steelers won outright.
I truly believe in money management and discipline is the key to success in sports investing. A lot of people become broke and continue to make deposit, after deposit after deposit cuz they don't have money management and discipline when it comes to sports investing. you can apply that to other arenas in life.
Money Management and discipline is the key to success in sports investing
@undermysac
Thx Undermysac!!!
I appreciate the positive remarks.
I truly believe in money management and discipline is the key to success in sports investing. A lot of people become broke and continue to make deposit, after deposit after deposit cuz they don't have money management and discipline when it comes to sports investing. you can apply that to other arenas in life.