San Diego will beat Green Bay
Beantown I hope you're wrong but I have a bad feeling about this game.
Beantown I hope you're wrong but I have a bad feeling about this game.
As i stated earlier, Rivers is a cancer for this team. He gets most of his stats in garbage time. Cant come up big when the game is on the line.
As i stated earlier, Rivers is a cancer for this team. He gets most of his stats in garbage time. Cant come up big when the game is on the line.
I'm laughing.... guess this topic started decided to leave Covers like the rest of the people. His fortune telling was about his favorite team he had lots of pride about. This was Football... not even a match up against GB. TOO many picks and GB just had to play it controlling the clock since they were up. If it were no picks.. B would have played hard and would of been a good close 3 points easy... GL backing your home team bud.. This game sealed my $3,000!
I'm laughing.... guess this topic started decided to leave Covers like the rest of the people. His fortune telling was about his favorite team he had lots of pride about. This was Football... not even a match up against GB. TOO many picks and GB just had to play it controlling the clock since they were up. If it were no picks.. B would have played hard and would of been a good close 3 points easy... GL backing your home team bud.. This game sealed my $3,000!
Bouncer your English makes me question our schooling system, gratz on GB, they won't win SB, and you keep betting the chaulk you will def lose for the year, good day.
What I do like to see is GB going after Patriots record for longest streak in NFL history. With their current record, they are aiming to make history. But who knows.. this team is starting to show it's weakness, the defense. The secondary is banged up and the front seven is not getting enough pressure on the quarterback. If a team can destroy that defense, I see only 2 on the list that can.
Bouncer your English makes me question our schooling system, gratz on GB, they won't win SB, and you keep betting the chaulk you will def lose for the year, good day.
What I do like to see is GB going after Patriots record for longest streak in NFL history. With their current record, they are aiming to make history. But who knows.. this team is starting to show it's weakness, the defense. The secondary is banged up and the front seven is not getting enough pressure on the quarterback. If a team can destroy that defense, I see only 2 on the list that can.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,620
- Monday 09/28/2026 806
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,259
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 59,989
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,740
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,323
- Eagles@Bears discussion 2,898
- Another BS PI 999
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,546
- NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,347
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
