San Diego will beat Green Bay
Fukin hysterical. The SD quarterback spells his first name w/ one "L".
This is like that Seinfeld episode where George buys a car from someone who claimed it belonged to "John Voight" the actor. Except he discovers that the actor spells his first name w/o the "H".
Fukin hysterical. The SD quarterback spells his first name w/ one "L".
This is like that Seinfeld episode where George buys a car from someone who claimed it belonged to "John Voight" the actor. Except he discovers that the actor spells his first name w/o the "H".
Green Bay is the winner here. GB played 2 great teams in wk1 against Saints and in wk 5 against the Falcons. The rest were just playing catch up. This week will test GB's Elite team back to playing real football. This... I take Green Bay to win this game.
Packers need a loss so ARod can rest during the last couple of games in the last week of Football with home field advantage... I say they will lose to lowly ranking teams.
Packers win big with the cover! BANK on it. They haven't been covering.... but they will this week.![]()
![]()
Green Bay is the winner here. GB played 2 great teams in wk1 against Saints and in wk 5 against the Falcons. The rest were just playing catch up. This week will test GB's Elite team back to playing real football. This... I take Green Bay to win this game.
Packers need a loss so ARod can rest during the last couple of games in the last week of Football with home field advantage... I say they will lose to lowly ranking teams.
Packers win big with the cover! BANK on it. They haven't been covering.... but they will this week.![]()
![]()
And like the result of the Saint game has anything to do with the GB game.
And like the result of the Saint game has anything to do with the GB game.
Oh ya I said any team can beat any team on any given sunday SU but the example you gave happends like 1 or 2 out of 10.I will take the 8-10 side AT 80%.
Oh ya I said any team can beat any team on any given sunday SU but the example you gave happends like 1 or 2 out of 10.I will take the 8-10 side AT 80%.
All the hype on ESPN does not lead anyone to picking winners. As far as handicapping games is concerned, the media is a useless tool.
All the hype on ESPN does not lead anyone to picking winners. As far as handicapping games is concerned, the media is a useless tool.
Beantown I hope you're wrong but I have a bad feeling about this game.
Beantown I hope you're wrong but I have a bad feeling about this game.
Looking at the teams the Packers have played makes you wonder if they are any good? Have they been tested at all yet this year?
All the hype on ESPN does not lead anyone to picking winners. As far as handicapping games is concerned, the media is a useless tool.
Have they played anyone?? lol
Lets see they beat 3 playoff teams from the NFC last year already ATL,NO and the Bears!So please keep the bad info to yourself
Looking at the teams the Packers have played makes you wonder if they are any good? Have they been tested at all yet this year?
All the hype on ESPN does not lead anyone to picking winners. As far as handicapping games is concerned, the media is a useless tool.
Have they played anyone?? lol
Lets see they beat 3 playoff teams from the NFC last year already ATL,NO and the Bears!So please keep the bad info to yourself
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,617
- Monday 09/28/2026 806
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,259
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,739
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,281
- Eagles@Bears discussion 2,868
- Another BS PI 998
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,546
- NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,345
- 🏈🏟???BIG STATE OF TEXAS FOOTBALL 👀🇺🇸👀??🏟?🏈 33,975
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
