San Diego will beat Green Bay
Yeah, Chargers looked real good against the Chiefs
Fool and his money.................
Shaken, not stirred Mr. Bond.... great avatar!
Yeah, Chargers looked real good against the Chiefs
Fool and his money.................
Shaken, not stirred Mr. Bond.... great avatar!
San Diego will beat Green Bay..I believe so
Colt+7 first win at home
GL..Dute
Your are taking Indy and SD!!Cant see either one you will be lucky if one covers!!
San Diego will beat Green Bay..I believe so
Colt+7 first win at home
GL..Dute
Your are taking Indy and SD!!Cant see either one you will be lucky if one covers!!
Anyone backing the bolts this week must like losing.... they have no running game, Rivers is a turnover machine this year, and their defense will get burned vs a Packer O that is near unstoppable. The Minny game was a great wake up call for this Packer team and you will see how the veterans react. I will take them by 2 TD's any day....
Anyone backing the bolts this week must like losing.... they have no running game, Rivers is a turnover machine this year, and their defense will get burned vs a Packer O that is near unstoppable. The Minny game was a great wake up call for this Packer team and you will see how the veterans react. I will take them by 2 TD's any day....
Shaken, not stirred Mr. Bond.... great avatar!
Thank you, TomE. I'd respect you more if your were TomM.............I digress................I have a pitcher of vodka martinis, but don't drink and drive.........cheers![]()
Shaken, not stirred Mr. Bond.... great avatar!
Thank you, TomE. I'd respect you more if your were TomM.............I digress................I have a pitcher of vodka martinis, but don't drink and drive.........cheers![]()
chargers are TERRIBLE!!! i will never bet my money on them EVER
I almost considered looking at the Packers until I saw this post. Mr. Fade and his wisdom in full force here.
chargers are TERRIBLE!!! i will never bet my money on them EVER
I almost considered looking at the Packers until I saw this post. Mr. Fade and his wisdom in full force here.
San Diego starts there run this week, super bowl bound? think Im crazy, baltimore isnt winning anything with flacco, losing to tenn and jags, new england stinks, pitt, maybe, houston maybe, I like sd chances....
San Diego starts there run this week, super bowl bound? think Im crazy, baltimore isnt winning anything with flacco, losing to tenn and jags, new england stinks, pitt, maybe, houston maybe, I like sd chances....
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,620
- Monday 09/28/2026 806
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,259
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 59,989
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,740
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,323
- Eagles@Bears discussion 2,898
- Another BS PI 999
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,546
- NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,347
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
