Ravens @ Patriots IN GAME!!!
Posted:
#754
Quote Originally Posted by ratherBgambling:
Anyone who thinks we are going to lose this game because of Welker's absence is just wrong
Anyone who thinks we are going to lose this game because of Welker's absence is just wrong
No tunrovers and your Defense.![]()
Quote Originally Posted by ratherBgambling:
Anyone who thinks we are going to lose this game because of Welker's absence is just wrong
Anyone who thinks we are going to lose this game because of Welker's absence is just wrong
No tunrovers and your Defense.![]()
Posted:
#755
Quote Originally Posted by ratherBgambling:
WES WELKER IS DRINKING A DRAFT BEER IN BOB KRAFT'S SWEET. I LOVE IT!!!! DID ANYONE SEE THAT!?!? LOVE IT
WES WELKER IS DRINKING A DRAFT BEER IN BOB KRAFT'S SWEET. I LOVE IT!!!! DID ANYONE SEE THAT!?!? LOVE IT
did u really see it??!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by ratherBgambling:
WES WELKER IS DRINKING A DRAFT BEER IN BOB KRAFT'S SWEET. I LOVE IT!!!! DID ANYONE SEE THAT!?!? LOVE IT
WES WELKER IS DRINKING A DRAFT BEER IN BOB KRAFT'S SWEET. I LOVE IT!!!! DID ANYONE SEE THAT!?!? LOVE IT
did u really see it??!!!!!
Posted:
#756
Quote Originally Posted by ratherBgambling:
Yes dude
I assumed he would be on the field with his team but considering his injury...he probably wanted to keep warm.
Quote Originally Posted by ratherBgambling:
Yes dude
I assumed he would be on the field with his team but considering his injury...he probably wanted to keep warm.
Posted:
#757
Quote Originally Posted by helmstetter21:
I see you are still on fire!! Looking good - what is your pick for tonight? I'm leaning the over 48.5
Not sure yet, I cashed almost everything out yesterday Small bet here on Ravens, then I will check out the lines for tonights game.. leaning Green bay.
I see you are still on fire!! Looking good - what is your pick for tonight? I'm leaning the over 48.5
Quote Originally Posted by helmstetter21:
I see you are still on fire!! Looking good - what is your pick for tonight? I'm leaning the over 48.5
Not sure yet, I cashed almost everything out yesterday Small bet here on Ravens, then I will check out the lines for tonights game.. leaning Green bay.I see you are still on fire!! Looking good - what is your pick for tonight? I'm leaning the over 48.5
Posted:
#758
Quote Originally Posted by trance:
ravens gotta get one more td to put this away. don't sit on this 13 pt lead. this is one turnover away from choking everything up
ravens gotta get one more td to put this away. don't sit on this 13 pt lead. this is one turnover away from choking everything up
Yes I will feel much better even with a FG to make it a 3 pessesion lead (well actually 2 with 2 two point conversions)
Quote Originally Posted by trance:
ravens gotta get one more td to put this away. don't sit on this 13 pt lead. this is one turnover away from choking everything up
ravens gotta get one more td to put this away. don't sit on this 13 pt lead. this is one turnover away from choking everything up
Yes I will feel much better even with a FG to make it a 3 pessesion lead (well actually 2 with 2 two point conversions)
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,310
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,122
- PART DEUX 224
- Friday 10/02/2026 869
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,115
- Cleveland Bettors 2,693
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,417
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,154
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,590
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
