Im on the Packers to complete my 3 team parlay ; Ariz.is to unpredictable ,what team shows up here?I like the fact that Ariz is not healthy ,Bouldin is still out ?? Warner cant do it alone,This is not the same team as last year Did u see the TO margin ?.Pack is+22...Pack should be able to shut down running game .Rodgers is playing the best out of all of them. Off,and def numbers are all on top of the league.Ariz off,numbers are below the top 10 . Last years team has nothing to do with this years team/
What I dont like is Packers havent really beat anyone on the road this year ,but u cant have everything.I took the ML for the parlay and straght on the -1
Im on the Packers to complete my 3 team parlay ; Ariz.is to unpredictable ,what team shows up here?I like the fact that Ariz is not healthy ,Bouldin is still out ?? Warner cant do it alone,This is not the same team as last year Did u see the TO margin ?.Pack is+22...Pack should be able to shut down running game .Rodgers is playing the best out of all of them. Off,and def numbers are all on top of the league.Ariz off,numbers are below the top 10 . Last years team has nothing to do with this years team/
What I dont like is Packers havent really beat anyone on the road this year ,but u cant have everything.I took the ML for the parlay and straght on the -1