Jackson is 19-1 against the nfc best record since afl- nfl merger in 1970. In those nfc games he has 40 tds and 8 ints.
Ravens at 49ers on Christmas Day
Here's an interesting one I came across...
QB rating against top 10 defenses this year.
#1 Lamar Jackson at 129.9
#2 Brock Purdy at 120.5
I think it would be cool if these 2 teams saw each other again in the SB.
Here's an interesting one I came across...
QB rating against top 10 defenses this year.
#1 Lamar Jackson at 129.9
#2 Brock Purdy at 120.5
I think it would be cool if these 2 teams saw each other again in the SB.
@undermysac
Jackson only had one game this season with a rating above 129.9, and that was against Detroit. That was early in the season, perhaps the Lions had a top 10 defense at that time. In two games against Cleveland, Jackson had ratings of 67.8 and 142.5.
@undermysac
Jackson only had one game this season with a rating above 129.9, and that was against Detroit. That was early in the season, perhaps the Lions had a top 10 defense at that time. In two games against Cleveland, Jackson had ratings of 67.8 and 142.5.
@undermysac Jackson only had one game this season with a rating above 129.9, and that was against Detroit. That was early in the season, perhaps the Lions had a top 10 defense at that time. In two games against Cleveland, Jackson had ratings of 67.8 and 142.5.
@undermysac Jackson only had one game this season with a rating above 129.9, and that was against Detroit. That was early in the season, perhaps the Lions had a top 10 defense at that time. In two games against Cleveland, Jackson had ratings of 67.8 and 142.5.
He had a rating of 142.5 against browns the team that purdy had a rating of 55.3 against.
You sure you wanna play that game?
Jackson had a 76.9 vs JAC, Purdy had 148.9.
Jackson had a 65.2 vs PIT, Purdy had 111.3
Jackson had a 94.2 vs ARI, Purdy had 134.6 and 135.3
Overall, Purdy has 119.0. That's the 5th best rating of all time. Jackson has a 96.5
He had a rating of 142.5 against browns the team that purdy had a rating of 55.3 against.
You sure you wanna play that game?
Jackson had a 76.9 vs JAC, Purdy had 148.9.
Jackson had a 65.2 vs PIT, Purdy had 111.3
Jackson had a 94.2 vs ARI, Purdy had 134.6 and 135.3
Overall, Purdy has 119.0. That's the 5th best rating of all time. Jackson has a 96.5
The -5.5 line is on point given rb Mitchell injury and how Ravens defense played Jaguars. Also, Wisemen is anticipating the noob public pounding the
out of Niners while wearing Levi jeans hahaha
The -5.5 line is on point given rb Mitchell injury and how Ravens defense played Jaguars. Also, Wisemen is anticipating the noob public pounding the
out of Niners while wearing Levi jeans hahaha
I doubt ravens really care about this game.
I'm hearing a lot of people saying this.
Why won't they care, and why will the Niners care? But maybe the Niners won't care either, so no advantage either way.
I doubt ravens really care about this game.
I'm hearing a lot of people saying this.
Why won't they care, and why will the Niners care? But maybe the Niners won't care either, so no advantage either way.
Any news on 49er dlinemen Davis, Armisted and Hargrave? Did they practice?
Isn't that of importance?
Any news on 49er dlinemen Davis, Armisted and Hargrave? Did they practice?
Isn't that of importance?
@Buffalobob89074
That’s the best post in this thread. They didn’t play last game and SF gave up over 200 yards. With a 2 game cushion in the standings my guess is they won’t play and/or being very consistent.
@Buffalobob89074
That’s the best post in this thread. They didn’t play last game and SF gave up over 200 yards. With a 2 game cushion in the standings my guess is they won’t play and/or being very consistent.
5.5 is bloated with the defensive line likely taking another break. Niners are already king of the hill, Balt has more to prove. I have the line at 4.
5.5 is bloated with the defensive line likely taking another break. Niners are already king of the hill, Balt has more to prove. I have the line at 4.
LFG! Niners most complete team, that MNF streak of dogs winning outright comes to an end. SF beatdown of Ravens on tap. They’ve pounded every bird they’ve played this year…
LFG! Niners most complete team, that MNF streak of dogs winning outright comes to an end. SF beatdown of Ravens on tap. They’ve pounded every bird they’ve played this year…
@moviemaker
Purdy is 18# in QB airtime throws and SF is leading the nfl in YAC by a large amount 6.8 Shanahan & MAC are the mvp this year. ??
@moviemaker
Purdy is 18# in QB airtime throws and SF is leading the nfl in YAC by a large amount 6.8 Shanahan & MAC are the mvp this year. ??
I doubt ravens really care about this game.
Huh????
If they lose this game, Miami could potentially wrap up the #1 seed next week by beating them... this game is quite crucial for the Ravens.
I doubt ravens really care about this game.
Huh????
If they lose this game, Miami could potentially wrap up the #1 seed next week by beating them... this game is quite crucial for the Ravens.
@JimmyGape
Have had it circled for a month.
All I heard all day on ESPN radio is how great the Ravens defense is. Best in the NFL they say.
Niners by 20.
@JimmyGape
Have had it circled for a month.
All I heard all day on ESPN radio is how great the Ravens defense is. Best in the NFL they say.
Niners by 20.
Jimmy I agree this Niners team is best team we have seen in a longtime. I do like the Bill's in AFC I think it is great every game now is playoff game for them which is way different than in past.
Jimmy I agree this Niners team is best team we have seen in a longtime. I do like the Bill's in AFC I think it is great every game now is playoff game for them which is way different than in past.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,324
- Friday 10/02/2026 903
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,203
- Cleveland Bettors 2,714
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,869
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,119
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,313
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,747
- PART DEUX 224
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,593
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
