How pathetic is that?? I have never seen a more poor pick. I will be betting Arizona, and stop harming us with your brutal picks. Arizona will blow Detroit off Forbes field.
Get a life loser, you must not like winning. Keep the great picks coming phixer
Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Vegas:
Phixer about your Detroit Lions +3 play,
How pathetic is that?? I have never seen a more poor pick. I will be betting Arizona, and stop harming us with your brutal picks. Arizona will blow Detroit off Forbes field.
Get a life loser, you must not like winning. Keep the great picks coming phixer
How pathetic is that?? I have never seen a more poor pick. I will be betting Arizona, and stop harming us with your brutal picks. Arizona will blow Detroit off Forbes field.
If you don't like the pick ...don't follow OR offer some insight
Other than that...keep your emotions to yourself
BOL
Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Vegas:
Phixer about your Detroit Lions +3 play,
How pathetic is that?? I have never seen a more poor pick. I will be betting Arizona, and stop harming us with your brutal picks. Arizona will blow Detroit off Forbes field.
If you don't like the pick ...don't follow OR offer some insight
How pathetic is that?? I have never seen a more poor pick. I will be betting Arizona, and stop harming us with your brutal picks. Arizona will blow Detroit off Forbes field.
Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Vegas:
Phixer about your Detroit Lions +3 play,
How pathetic is that?? I have never seen a more poor pick. I will be betting Arizona, and stop harming us with your brutal picks. Arizona will blow Detroit off Forbes field.
please don't respond to all kinds of people posting their resentment to my picks. they may pretend to be douches and may be they really are - but bashing is not their real goal. they follow the very simple tactic: they will always place an opposite ouck to mine aware of the exposure they get here and in case they will hit because i am not going to win all the picks - they hope to gain the followers they can convert them later through their tout services. it does not matter that they are living in a bs world thinking it will work because only people that will buy their bs are weak minded and mentally challenged people, and those usually hardly have any money for betting and they for sure will not buy picks. and do not really believe that those rear entrance bandits are really the people they claim they are.
so, simply ignore them and you may laugh in their face but do not engage with them in conversations that will again clog this thread like every thread i ever posted here. i simply see this all the time
please don't respond to all kinds of people posting their resentment to my picks. they may pretend to be douches and may be they really are - but bashing is not their real goal. they follow the very simple tactic: they will always place an opposite ouck to mine aware of the exposure they get here and in case they will hit because i am not going to win all the picks - they hope to gain the followers they can convert them later through their tout services. it does not matter that they are living in a bs world thinking it will work because only people that will buy their bs are weak minded and mentally challenged people, and those usually hardly have any money for betting and they for sure will not buy picks. and do not really believe that those rear entrance bandits are really the people they claim they are.
so, simply ignore them and you may laugh in their face but do not engage with them in conversations that will again clog this thread like every thread i ever posted here. i simply see this all the time
If you don't like the pick ...don't follow OR offer some insight
Other than that...keep your emotions to yourself
BOL
No seriously Phixer, this Detroit pick is horrible. I am now trying to save YOU money as well as your worshipers. Arizona has way too much of everything on both sides of the ball for Detroit team that has no heart. Arizona off a loss give me a break. You want to bash me for that, I will take the criticism but it sounds like to me you have a lot of people that come to your defense anytime anyone questions your picks. I despise people who think they can't be questioned or disagreed with because they are too arrogant to see truth.
Quote Originally Posted by Ready2Learn:
If you don't like the pick ...don't follow OR offer some insight
Other than that...keep your emotions to yourself
BOL
No seriously Phixer, this Detroit pick is horrible. I am now trying to save YOU money as well as your worshipers. Arizona has way too much of everything on both sides of the ball for Detroit team that has no heart. Arizona off a loss give me a break. You want to bash me for that, I will take the criticism but it sounds like to me you have a lot of people that come to your defense anytime anyone questions your picks. I despise people who think they can't be questioned or disagreed with because they are too arrogant to see truth.
No seriously Phixer, this Detroit pick is horrible. I am now trying to save YOU money as well as your worshipers. Arizona has way too much of everything on both sides of the ball for Detroit team that has no heart. Arizona off a loss give me a break. You want to bash me for that, I will take the criticism but it sounds like to me you have a lot of people that come to your defense anytime anyone questions your picks. I despise people who think they can't be questioned or disagreed with because they are too arrogant to see truth.
OK Doctor , bet your Arizona and good luck, I like PHIXER skill and knowledge and luck then must of the others posting on here.
Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Vegas:
No seriously Phixer, this Detroit pick is horrible. I am now trying to save YOU money as well as your worshipers. Arizona has way too much of everything on both sides of the ball for Detroit team that has no heart. Arizona off a loss give me a break. You want to bash me for that, I will take the criticism but it sounds like to me you have a lot of people that come to your defense anytime anyone questions your picks. I despise people who think they can't be questioned or disagreed with because they are too arrogant to see truth.
OK Doctor , bet your Arizona and good luck, I like PHIXER skill and knowledge and luck then must of the others posting on here.
You post your leans a week before, but then release the first game of Week 5 20 minutes before kickoff. How many people that want to tail actually got to tail you? Everyone was on the under and Houston and you drop these plays against them. It wouldn't hurt to say I'm looking into tonights game stay tuned, and I know you have before and I know there have been extenuating circumstances like your power going out etc, but 20 mins before gametime, TNF c'mon man, where's the interaction.
You post your leans a week before, but then release the first game of Week 5 20 minutes before kickoff. How many people that want to tail actually got to tail you? Everyone was on the under and Houston and you drop these plays against them. It wouldn't hurt to say I'm looking into tonights game stay tuned, and I know you have before and I know there have been extenuating circumstances like your power going out etc, but 20 mins before gametime, TNF c'mon man, where's the interaction.
You post your leans a week before, but then release the first game of Week 5 20 minutes before kickoff. How many people that want to tail actually got to tail you? Everyone was on the under and Houston and you drop these plays against them. It wouldn't hurt to say I'm looking into tonights game stay tuned, and I know you have before and I know there have been extenuating circumstances like your power going out etc, but 20 mins before gametime, TNF c'mon man, where's the interaction.
he literally has no obligation to do anything for you or anyone. how can you complain about FREE picks?
Quote Originally Posted by SwaggerHouse:
You post your leans a week before, but then release the first game of Week 5 20 minutes before kickoff. How many people that want to tail actually got to tail you? Everyone was on the under and Houston and you drop these plays against them. It wouldn't hurt to say I'm looking into tonights game stay tuned, and I know you have before and I know there have been extenuating circumstances like your power going out etc, but 20 mins before gametime, TNF c'mon man, where's the interaction.
he literally has no obligation to do anything for you or anyone. how can you complain about FREE picks?
You post your leans a week before, but then release the first game of Week 5 20 minutes before kickoff. How many people that want to tail actually got to tail you? Everyone was on the under and Houston and you drop these plays against them. It wouldn't hurt to say I'm looking into tonights game stay tuned, and I know you have before and I know there have been extenuating circumstances like your power going out etc, but 20 mins before gametime, TNF c'mon man, where's the interaction.
I'm checking here every half hour on Sunday and Thursday night n Monday yet half the time I miss your picks.. It seems like the posts take a hour or 2 to show for me, plus the times are messed up.. Blah blah anyways, I to wish I could see your plays before the games start.. San Dimas high school football rules
Quote Originally Posted by SwaggerHouse:
You post your leans a week before, but then release the first game of Week 5 20 minutes before kickoff. How many people that want to tail actually got to tail you? Everyone was on the under and Houston and you drop these plays against them. It wouldn't hurt to say I'm looking into tonights game stay tuned, and I know you have before and I know there have been extenuating circumstances like your power going out etc, but 20 mins before gametime, TNF c'mon man, where's the interaction.
I'm checking here every half hour on Sunday and Thursday night n Monday yet half the time I miss your picks.. It seems like the posts take a hour or 2 to show for me, plus the times are messed up.. Blah blah anyways, I to wish I could see your plays before the games start.. San Dimas high school football rules
You post your leans a week before, but then release the first game of Week 5 20 minutes before kickoff. How many people that want to tail actually got to tail you? Everyone was on the under and Houston and you drop these plays against them. It wouldn't hurt to say I'm looking into tonights game stay tuned, and I know you have before and I know there have been extenuating circumstances like your power going out etc, but 20 mins before gametime, TNF c'mon man, where's the interaction.
he literally has no obligation to do anything for you or anyone. how can you complain about FREE picks?
Which one are u terd sandwich or giant douche
Quote Originally Posted by cepbanks:
Quote Originally Posted by SwaggerHouse:
You post your leans a week before, but then release the first game of Week 5 20 minutes before kickoff. How many people that want to tail actually got to tail you? Everyone was on the under and Houston and you drop these plays against them. It wouldn't hurt to say I'm looking into tonights game stay tuned, and I know you have before and I know there have been extenuating circumstances like your power going out etc, but 20 mins before gametime, TNF c'mon man, where's the interaction.
he literally has no obligation to do anything for you or anyone. how can you complain about FREE picks?
Dapper Dan posts his games early folks. So all who are not interested to wait up for the Phixer's picks - are welcome to visit Dapper Dan in the penalty box (pending Jicjac's permission) and he will give you guaranteed locks of the century. After all he is pick 35 champion of the world. Jicjac's phone number can be obtained by an email to Big Unit (Monday thru Friday) or to Kurshka (weekends).
And please... Keep this between us and do not reveal your source of information. Shhhhhh....
Dapper Dan posts his games early folks. So all who are not interested to wait up for the Phixer's picks - are welcome to visit Dapper Dan in the penalty box (pending Jicjac's permission) and he will give you guaranteed locks of the century. After all he is pick 35 champion of the world. Jicjac's phone number can be obtained by an email to Big Unit (Monday thru Friday) or to Kurshka (weekends).
And please... Keep this between us and do not reveal your source of information. Shhhhhh....
Dapper Dan posts his games early folks. So all who are not interested to wait up for the Phixer's picks - are welcome to visit Dapper Dan in the penalty box (pending Jicjac's permission) and he will give you guaranteed locks of the century. After all he is pick 35 champion of the world. Jicjac's phone number can be obtained by an email to Big Unit (Monday thru Friday) or to Kurshka (weekends).
And please... Keep this between us and do not reveal your source of information. Shhhhhh....
you know for sure the respect i have for you meraby and for all the servicemen and especially of your kind, but i must kindly ask you to refrain yourself from engaging in such pointless acts on my thread. people have a hard time finding the picks and have to go through tremendous efforts to reach the post they want. now, i don't mind discussing games and philosophies, but stepping all over mentally challenged people of the kind you engaged yourself with - is not needed here
Quote Originally Posted by meraby:
Dapper Dan posts his games early folks. So all who are not interested to wait up for the Phixer's picks - are welcome to visit Dapper Dan in the penalty box (pending Jicjac's permission) and he will give you guaranteed locks of the century. After all he is pick 35 champion of the world. Jicjac's phone number can be obtained by an email to Big Unit (Monday thru Friday) or to Kurshka (weekends).
And please... Keep this between us and do not reveal your source of information. Shhhhhh....
you know for sure the respect i have for you meraby and for all the servicemen and especially of your kind, but i must kindly ask you to refrain yourself from engaging in such pointless acts on my thread. people have a hard time finding the picks and have to go through tremendous efforts to reach the post they want. now, i don't mind discussing games and philosophies, but stepping all over mentally challenged people of the kind you engaged yourself with - is not needed here
Just ignore this guy plz. If other guy pick is same as urs, u consider as stealing? Ok my pick is all underdogs. If u pick under dog, that will consider as u stealing my picks U seriously need to get a life.
I got a life buster I'll have you know I drive a new 2015 Corvette and have a new custom made 2016 Corvette at the factory in Detroit being made just for me but the most impressive thing about me is my I have a Blond,Hott Hi-Maintenance Girlfriendwho caters me to my every whim....Wadda you have buddy?
Doubt it. With the way you talk, you have a hotty who caters to you? She's high maintenance, yet does everything you say? You done fuked up on that one. You obviously don't know the difference. Lmao, very hard to believe.
Quote Originally Posted by Dapper_Dan:
Quote Originally Posted by midnightprowl:
Just ignore this guy plz. If other guy pick is same as urs, u consider as stealing? Ok my pick is all underdogs. If u pick under dog, that will consider as u stealing my picks U seriously need to get a life.
I got a life buster I'll have you know I drive a new 2015 Corvette and have a new custom made 2016 Corvette at the factory in Detroit being made just for me but the most impressive thing about me is my I have a Blond,Hott Hi-Maintenance Girlfriendwho caters me to my every whim....Wadda you have buddy?
Doubt it. With the way you talk, you have a hotty who caters to you? She's high maintenance, yet does everything you say? You done fuked up on that one. You obviously don't know the difference. Lmao, very hard to believe.
If you don't like the pick ...don't follow OR offer some insightOther than that...keep your emotions to yourselfBOL
No seriously Phixer, this Detroit pick is horrible. I am now trying to save YOU money as well as your worshipers. Arizona has way too much of everything on both sides of the ball for Detroit team that has no heart. Arizona off a loss give me a break. You want to bash me for that, I will take the criticism but it sounds like to me you have a lot of people that come to your defense anytime anyone questions your picks. I despise people who think they can't be questioned or disagreed with because they are too arrogant to see truth.
If all this is true, and what everyone thinks, why is the line so small? Looks like they really want Arizona money coming in, wouldn't you think?
Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Vegas:
Quote Originally Posted by Ready2Learn:
If you don't like the pick ...don't follow OR offer some insightOther than that...keep your emotions to yourselfBOL
No seriously Phixer, this Detroit pick is horrible. I am now trying to save YOU money as well as your worshipers. Arizona has way too much of everything on both sides of the ball for Detroit team that has no heart. Arizona off a loss give me a break. You want to bash me for that, I will take the criticism but it sounds like to me you have a lot of people that come to your defense anytime anyone questions your picks. I despise people who think they can't be questioned or disagreed with because they are too arrogant to see truth.
If all this is true, and what everyone thinks, why is the line so small? Looks like they really want Arizona money coming in, wouldn't you think?
Phixer about your Detroit Lions +3 play, How pathetic is that??I have never seen a more poor pick. I will be betting Arizona, and stop harming us with your brutal picks. Arizona will blow Detroit off Forbes field.
Why do you come on this thread then? Really, why?
Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Vegas:
Phixer about your Detroit Lions +3 play, How pathetic is that??I have never seen a more poor pick. I will be betting Arizona, and stop harming us with your brutal picks. Arizona will blow Detroit off Forbes field.