you know fuzzod -you're the worse type there is. a turncoatmotherucker. with jebaum/logcottage/vegasnurse/vegasnerd at least you know where you stand because they don't change their narrative every second, they dont go saying one thing and then apologize after a day saying they had too much to drink and the ext day again coming in under the different hat. what he fek you know about ny or nyc or anything about ny at all. you accse me of lying you cocksckingmotherfucker you? you bring the subject of binary options here again and i will have you benned from here. youre a bagger, kind of that stands at the corners of streets and bags for a quarte. no more than that. avatar that you have describes well who tiy are. ny style of talking? youthink thewre such thing? rdo you think everyody's billy joel there andall thenew youkers write the sae? look at you you nothofb vthe border motherfcingcocsucking nobody. go stick your hockey stick upyouranusss
No disrespect dude. You're onea the best cappers here, but it seems pretty obvious that English isn't your first language so the big New Yorker stories are pretty unbelievable mann.
Also, it's you and your crew who are always bushing binary options so why should you get so angry if they're brought up?
Quote Originally Posted by phixer:
you know fuzzod -you're the worse type there is. a turncoatmotherucker. with jebaum/logcottage/vegasnurse/vegasnerd at least you know where you stand because they don't change their narrative every second, they dont go saying one thing and then apologize after a day saying they had too much to drink and the ext day again coming in under the different hat. what he fek you know about ny or nyc or anything about ny at all. you accse me of lying you cocksckingmotherfucker you? you bring the subject of binary options here again and i will have you benned from here. youre a bagger, kind of that stands at the corners of streets and bags for a quarte. no more than that. avatar that you have describes well who tiy are. ny style of talking? youthink thewre such thing? rdo you think everyody's billy joel there andall thenew youkers write the sae? look at you you nothofb vthe border motherfcingcocsucking nobody. go stick your hockey stick upyouranusss
No disrespect dude. You're onea the best cappers here, but it seems pretty obvious that English isn't your first language so the big New Yorker stories are pretty unbelievable mann.
Also, it's you and your crew who are always bushing binary options so why should you get so angry if they're brought up?
If my math is good that would be - 1500 dollars since yesterday and 600 on Saturday in college. Yet , if I read the other cult members that worship this guy I would think he is on fire. He is barely over 500 and is the same guy who got crushed in NFL last year and started posting winners he had from unposted plays. Now that is desperate. I remember this guy pressing hard and getting crushed last year. He is funny though because he is such a sick narcisist and has no life but this gambling site. Any one who threatens to report people on a gambling site cause they don't like what they say is such an insecure little baby.
If my math is good that would be - 1500 dollars since yesterday and 600 on Saturday in college. Yet , if I read the other cult members that worship this guy I would think he is on fire. He is barely over 500 and is the same guy who got crushed in NFL last year and started posting winners he had from unposted plays. Now that is desperate. I remember this guy pressing hard and getting crushed last year. He is funny though because he is such a sick narcisist and has no life but this gambling site. Any one who threatens to report people on a gambling site cause they don't like what they say is such an insecure little baby.
Yeah, my request for Phix to post his record from last year fell on deaf ears. I guess it's a sore subject. I was giving him a chance to man up about it. Obviously his use of this forum to try and recruit people for his binary option scamming is another subject that drives him nuts. Cracks me up when he loses it tho. His combination of sententious rambling, psychotic ranting and delusions of grandeur all done in some Cyprus version of NYC "American" is priceless. Phix, you're not going to get anyone "benned" for telling the truth about you. The Mods know your scam. You've been boxed and sent to website promotions countless times. I could care less about his picks, he's a little less than even long term. Good runs and bad, the bad a little haywire like an average bettor. No worse than normal and nothing wrong with that. My issues with him are that he's a liar and a scammer who preys upon the public. No hard feelings Phix, you are my arch nemesis because you did sucker me in and that doesn't happen often, but I've got to put the word out.
Yeah, my request for Phix to post his record from last year fell on deaf ears. I guess it's a sore subject. I was giving him a chance to man up about it. Obviously his use of this forum to try and recruit people for his binary option scamming is another subject that drives him nuts. Cracks me up when he loses it tho. His combination of sententious rambling, psychotic ranting and delusions of grandeur all done in some Cyprus version of NYC "American" is priceless. Phix, you're not going to get anyone "benned" for telling the truth about you. The Mods know your scam. You've been boxed and sent to website promotions countless times. I could care less about his picks, he's a little less than even long term. Good runs and bad, the bad a little haywire like an average bettor. No worse than normal and nothing wrong with that. My issues with him are that he's a liar and a scammer who preys upon the public. No hard feelings Phix, you are my arch nemesis because you did sucker me in and that doesn't happen often, but I've got to put the word out.
Yeah, my request for Phix to post his record from last year fell on deaf ears. I guess it's a sore subject. I was giving him a chance to man up about it. Obviously his use of this forum to try and recruit people for his binary option scamming is another subject that drives him nuts. Cracks me up when he loses it tho. His combination of sententious rambling, psychotic ranting and delusions of grandeur all done in some Cyprus version of NYC "American" is priceless. Phix, you're not going to get anyone "benned" for telling the truth about you. The Mods know your scam. You've been boxed and sent to website promotions countless times. I could care less about his picks, he's a little less than even long term. Good runs and bad, the bad a little haywire like an average bettor. No worse than normal and nothing wrong with that. My issues with him are that he's a liar and a scammer who preys upon the public. No hard feelings Phix, you are my arch nemesis because you did sucker me in and that doesn't happen often, but I've got to put the word out.
he's not a "capper"
he's just your average gambler
no better than a roulette player selecting red or black
the house always wins
I've never seen a guy chase like phixer does.
he chases.
it will catch up to him
Quote Originally Posted by jebaum:
Yeah, my request for Phix to post his record from last year fell on deaf ears. I guess it's a sore subject. I was giving him a chance to man up about it. Obviously his use of this forum to try and recruit people for his binary option scamming is another subject that drives him nuts. Cracks me up when he loses it tho. His combination of sententious rambling, psychotic ranting and delusions of grandeur all done in some Cyprus version of NYC "American" is priceless. Phix, you're not going to get anyone "benned" for telling the truth about you. The Mods know your scam. You've been boxed and sent to website promotions countless times. I could care less about his picks, he's a little less than even long term. Good runs and bad, the bad a little haywire like an average bettor. No worse than normal and nothing wrong with that. My issues with him are that he's a liar and a scammer who preys upon the public. No hard feelings Phix, you are my arch nemesis because you did sucker me in and that doesn't happen often, but I've got to put the word out.
he's not a "capper"
he's just your average gambler
no better than a roulette player selecting red or black
Yeah, my request for Phix to post his record from last year fell on deaf ears. I guess it's a sore subject. I was giving him a chance to man up about it. Obviously his use of this forum to try and recruit people for his binary option scamming is another subject that drives him nuts. Cracks me up when he loses it tho. His combination of sententious rambling, psychotic ranting and delusions of grandeur all done in some Cyprus version of NYC "American" is priceless. Phix, you're not going to get anyone "benned" for telling the truth about you. The Mods know your scam. You've been boxed and sent to website promotions countless times. I could care less about his picks, he's a little less than even long term. Good runs and bad, the bad a little haywire like an average bettor. No worse than normal and nothing wrong with that. My issues with him are that he's a liar and a scammer who preys upon the public. No hard feelings Phix, you are my arch nemesis because you did sucker me in and that doesn't happen often, but I've got to put the word out.
julian, you're making one mistake after an another. and you know it.
Quote Originally Posted by jebaum:
Yeah, my request for Phix to post his record from last year fell on deaf ears. I guess it's a sore subject. I was giving him a chance to man up about it. Obviously his use of this forum to try and recruit people for his binary option scamming is another subject that drives him nuts. Cracks me up when he loses it tho. His combination of sententious rambling, psychotic ranting and delusions of grandeur all done in some Cyprus version of NYC "American" is priceless. Phix, you're not going to get anyone "benned" for telling the truth about you. The Mods know your scam. You've been boxed and sent to website promotions countless times. I could care less about his picks, he's a little less than even long term. Good runs and bad, the bad a little haywire like an average bettor. No worse than normal and nothing wrong with that. My issues with him are that he's a liar and a scammer who preys upon the public. No hard feelings Phix, you are my arch nemesis because you did sucker me in and that doesn't happen often, but I've got to put the word out.
julian, you're making one mistake after an another. and you know it.
If my math is good that would be - 1500 dollars since yesterday and 600 on Saturday in college. Yet , if I read the other cult members that worship this guy I would think he is on fire. He is barely over 500 and is the same guy who got crushed in NFL last year and started posting winners he had from unposted plays. Now that is desperate. I remember this guy pressing hard and getting crushed last year. He is funny though because he is such a sick narcisist and has no life but this gambling site. Any one who threatens to report people on a gambling site cause they don't like what they say is such an insecure little baby.
irage with a new alias, or diaper dan?
Quote Originally Posted by bobbylove:
If my math is good that would be - 1500 dollars since yesterday and 600 on Saturday in college. Yet , if I read the other cult members that worship this guy I would think he is on fire. He is barely over 500 and is the same guy who got crushed in NFL last year and started posting winners he had from unposted plays. Now that is desperate. I remember this guy pressing hard and getting crushed last year. He is funny though because he is such a sick narcisist and has no life but this gambling site. Any one who threatens to report people on a gambling site cause they don't like what they say is such an insecure little baby.
No disrespect dude. You're onea the best cappers here, but it seems pretty obvious that English isn't your first language so the big New Yorker stories are pretty unbelievable mann.
Also, it's you and your crew who are always bushing binary options so why should you get so angry if they're brought up?
been called lots of things in my life - but never a liar you cocksuckinghmotherfuckingnobitchsatisfyinghalfdick - how you like my english now biatch?
Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzrod:
No disrespect dude. You're onea the best cappers here, but it seems pretty obvious that English isn't your first language so the big New Yorker stories are pretty unbelievable mann.
Also, it's you and your crew who are always bushing binary options so why should you get so angry if they're brought up?
been called lots of things in my life - but never a liar you cocksuckinghmotherfuckingnobitchsatisfyinghalfdick - how you like my english now biatch?
Hey, so your going to post last year's record? No, you just want to come visit in Oregon? Bring Big Vic, the Russian Mobster from Brighton Beach and Irish Mic the homophobe that can't stop talking about person. I love your characters. I see you've brought back Austrian and Midas, you've gotta love the classics. We can have a great chat before the festivities begin.
Hey, so your going to post last year's record? No, you just want to come visit in Oregon? Bring Big Vic, the Russian Mobster from Brighton Beach and Irish Mic the homophobe that can't stop talking about person. I love your characters. I see you've brought back Austrian and Midas, you've gotta love the classics. We can have a great chat before the festivities begin.
Hey, so your going to post last year's record? No, you just want to come visit in Oregon? Bring Big Vic, the Russian Mobster from Brighton Beach and Irish Mic the homophobe that can't stop talking about person. I love your characters. I see you've brought back Austrian and Midas, you've gotta love the classics. We can have a great chat before the festivities begin.
sometimes the wishes come true mr baumgart.... and no one has to come to no oregon. there are enough people in oregon to save me a trip
Quote Originally Posted by jebaum:
Hey, so your going to post last year's record? No, you just want to come visit in Oregon? Bring Big Vic, the Russian Mobster from Brighton Beach and Irish Mic the homophobe that can't stop talking about person. I love your characters. I see you've brought back Austrian and Midas, you've gotta love the classics. We can have a great chat before the festivities begin.
sometimes the wishes come true mr baumgart.... and no one has to come to no oregon. there are enough people in oregon to save me a trip