and Phix, I'm pretty sure that the kind of vulgarities you've been using are contrary to the TOU. I promise I won't say a word but you might want to tone it down. I'd hate for you to get boxed for something so trivial. It would be like Capone being arrested for tax evasion.
and Phix, I'm pretty sure that the kind of vulgarities you've been using are contrary to the TOU. I promise I won't say a word but you might want to tone it down. I'd hate for you to get boxed for something so trivial. It would be like Capone being arrested for tax evasion.
How exactly did he sucker you in? This might be something that people should know about
i told him that under your kiss avatar ( i like kiss that is why i hate you even more) is hiding a high maintenance blond with corvette of diaper dan you azzclown
Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzrod:
How exactly did he sucker you in? This might be something that people should know about
i told him that under your kiss avatar ( i like kiss that is why i hate you even more) is hiding a high maintenance blond with corvette of diaper dan you azzclown
The suckering part was an endless thread by Sportsmavin {now banned} in the investment forum.It was a long con.I'll repeat the details I sent to the mods another day. It was a little involved. You notice Phix has my full name:that he got from the binary option company he works for, OptionRally which he likes to threaten me with. Since they deleted all my funds from my account with no explanation I have no reason to fear. I would be very happy to see Phix or any of his associates.
The suckering part was an endless thread by Sportsmavin {now banned} in the investment forum.It was a long con.I'll repeat the details I sent to the mods another day. It was a little involved. You notice Phix has my full name:that he got from the binary option company he works for, OptionRally which he likes to threaten me with. Since they deleted all my funds from my account with no explanation I have no reason to fear. I would be very happy to see Phix or any of his associates.
The suckering part was an endless thread by Sportsmavin {now banned} in the investment forum.It was a long con.I'll repeat the details I sent to the mods another day. It was a little involved. You notice Phix has my full name:that he got from the binary option company he works for, OptionRally which he likes to threaten me with. Since they deleted all my funds from my account with no explanation I have no reason to fear. I would be very happy to see Phix or any of his associates.
are you delusional? i work for binary company too? wow, i ididn't know i am so talented to run a shipping company, handicap games and also work for binary company. i have your name because i can anyones name i want whenever i want to. yeah, but i never do get the names i don't need to. you threatened me years ago not knowng who you were dealing with so i made my business knowing who you are and once i warned you - you disappeared as you were supposed to. now you resurfaced because you're stupid. well, i love you too
Quote Originally Posted by jebaum:
The suckering part was an endless thread by Sportsmavin {now banned} in the investment forum.It was a long con.I'll repeat the details I sent to the mods another day. It was a little involved. You notice Phix has my full name:that he got from the binary option company he works for, OptionRally which he likes to threaten me with. Since they deleted all my funds from my account with no explanation I have no reason to fear. I would be very happy to see Phix or any of his associates.
are you delusional? i work for binary company too? wow, i ididn't know i am so talented to run a shipping company, handicap games and also work for binary company. i have your name because i can anyones name i want whenever i want to. yeah, but i never do get the names i don't need to. you threatened me years ago not knowng who you were dealing with so i made my business knowing who you are and once i warned you - you disappeared as you were supposed to. now you resurfaced because you're stupid. well, i love you too
The suckering part was an endless thread by Sportsmavin {now banned} in the investment forum.It was a long con.I'll repeat the details I sent to the mods another day. It was a little involved. You notice Phix has my full name:that he got from the binary option company he works for, OptionRally which he likes to threaten me with. Since they deleted all my funds from my account with no explanation I have no reason to fear. I would be very happy to see Phix or any of his associates.
whenever wherever - you say it. i'll be there. guaranteed. but i'm not travelling for your sorrow azz to oregon. tristate area - anywhere, atlantic city, nyc, six flags great adventure, newark, staten island (only not rikers island :) ), queens, brooklyn, bronx - wherever. you name it and show up. i proise you no violence unless you will insist
Quote Originally Posted by jebaum:
The suckering part was an endless thread by Sportsmavin {now banned} in the investment forum.It was a long con.I'll repeat the details I sent to the mods another day. It was a little involved. You notice Phix has my full name:that he got from the binary option company he works for, OptionRally which he likes to threaten me with. Since they deleted all my funds from my account with no explanation I have no reason to fear. I would be very happy to see Phix or any of his associates.
whenever wherever - you say it. i'll be there. guaranteed. but i'm not travelling for your sorrow azz to oregon. tristate area - anywhere, atlantic city, nyc, six flags great adventure, newark, staten island (only not rikers island :) ), queens, brooklyn, bronx - wherever. you name it and show up. i proise you no violence unless you will insist
The suckering part was an endless thread by Sportsmavin {now banned} in the investment forum.It was a long con.I'll repeat the details I sent to the mods another day. It was a little involved. You notice Phix has my full name:that he got from the binary option company he works for, OptionRally which he likes to threaten me with. Since they deleted all my funds from my account with no explanation I have no reason to fear. I would be very happy to see Phix or any of his associates.
Whaat!? that's crazy, Option Rally was the company that messed me over too. I joined with em cause everyone on this forum was raving about how reliable they are. I had just a terrible, terrible experience with the whole Binary Options thing.
Phixers sports picks are the bomb, but I always get a little suspicious when binary options come up... Oh well, I guess a mans gotta eat
Quote Originally Posted by jebaum:
The suckering part was an endless thread by Sportsmavin {now banned} in the investment forum.It was a long con.I'll repeat the details I sent to the mods another day. It was a little involved. You notice Phix has my full name:that he got from the binary option company he works for, OptionRally which he likes to threaten me with. Since they deleted all my funds from my account with no explanation I have no reason to fear. I would be very happy to see Phix or any of his associates.
Whaat!? that's crazy, Option Rally was the company that messed me over too. I joined with em cause everyone on this forum was raving about how reliable they are. I had just a terrible, terrible experience with the whole Binary Options thing.
Phixers sports picks are the bomb, but I always get a little suspicious when binary options come up... Oh well, I guess a mans gotta eat