Even if he does scam people with Binary options stuff on the side, it doesn't take away from his knowledge as a sports capper. And to his credit I haven't seen any of that bogus binary talk mentioned in quite some time.
Even if he does scam people with Binary options stuff on the side, it doesn't take away from his knowledge as a sports capper. And to his credit I haven't seen any of that bogus binary talk mentioned in quite some time.
The first time posters are Phix, I call them his tiny minions. Expect a flood of them in an attempt to bury these posts.
NO DOUBT
What are you guys so afraid of? No one is bashing any of you here so why are you guys continually slandering phixer? If you don't like him or his picks stay off his thread. Aloha gentlemen...
Quote Originally Posted by LogCottage:
Quote Originally Posted by jebaum:
The first time posters are Phix, I call them his tiny minions. Expect a flood of them in an attempt to bury these posts.
NO DOUBT
What are you guys so afraid of? No one is bashing any of you here so why are you guys continually slandering phixer? If you don't like him or his picks stay off his thread. Aloha gentlemen...
Thank you Phixer for the great picks! Nobody can give solid picks better than you. In fact some people can write a more convincing write up, but what does that matter if they are wrong. At the end of the day you are a hero amongst degenerate evil people that are plain evil. Haters gonna hate! Shake it off! Shake it off!
I won big on sf 49ers and pushed today, cause it missed the second half. But I won big on the Redskins thank you kindly for the solid picks provided. Excellent record, I feel confident in your picks. Thank you for the positive posts! The haters hate it when you win a few in a row! I always parlay all your picks! And if you pick two dogs I might even tease it. Is this a bad idea? So keep doing whatcha doing cause I speak for 99% we love yours picks and advice in sports gambling!
Thank you Phixer for the great picks! Nobody can give solid picks better than you. In fact some people can write a more convincing write up, but what does that matter if they are wrong. At the end of the day you are a hero amongst degenerate evil people that are plain evil. Haters gonna hate! Shake it off! Shake it off!
I won big on sf 49ers and pushed today, cause it missed the second half. But I won big on the Redskins thank you kindly for the solid picks provided. Excellent record, I feel confident in your picks. Thank you for the positive posts! The haters hate it when you win a few in a row! I always parlay all your picks! And if you pick two dogs I might even tease it. Is this a bad idea? So keep doing whatcha doing cause I speak for 99% we love yours picks and advice in sports gambling!
The dude is awesome, even if its only a persona: it's awesome performance art. One things for sure, his expertise really does speak for itself, it's excellent.
People just bag on him cause he was involved with some sketchy binary options stuff in the past
The dude is awesome, even if its only a persona: it's awesome performance art. One things for sure, his expertise really does speak for itself, it's excellent.
People just bag on him cause he was involved with some sketchy binary options stuff in the past