Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22: Idiotic to go for it on 4th and LONG 1 on your own side with a 10 point lead. That could change the whole game. You put your defense in a bad position after they have been playing so well today. Which game was this the 49ers game??
Eagles
Quote Originally Posted by brn2loslive2win:
Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22: Idiotic to go for it on 4th and LONG 1 on your own side with a 10 point lead. That could change the whole game. You put your defense in a bad position after they have been playing so well today. Which game was this the 49ers game??
Quote Originally Posted by brn2loslive2win: Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22: Idiotic to go for it on 4th and LONG 1 on your own side with a 10 point lead. That could change the whole game. You put your defense in a bad position after they have been playing so well today. Which game was this the 49ers game?? Eagles
Gotcha. I got outta that one once I saw the full injury report. But I have to admit upon watching the way the game started I thought I had made a big mistake. I also watch on redzone so I tend to miss some important stuff. Philly has become one of those teams for me that is basically unbettable. The talent is there, especially when healthy, but I can’t go through it with Hurts and Siriani. That team is currently a dumpster fire in disguise. The 2-2 record is not indicative of how this team is performing. Even when the numbers and data point me to Philly (as they did at +3.5) I just can’t do it. Sorry you lost that one Raiders
Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22:
Quote Originally Posted by brn2loslive2win: Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22: Idiotic to go for it on 4th and LONG 1 on your own side with a 10 point lead. That could change the whole game. You put your defense in a bad position after they have been playing so well today. Which game was this the 49ers game?? Eagles
Gotcha. I got outta that one once I saw the full injury report. But I have to admit upon watching the way the game started I thought I had made a big mistake. I also watch on redzone so I tend to miss some important stuff. Philly has become one of those teams for me that is basically unbettable. The talent is there, especially when healthy, but I can’t go through it with Hurts and Siriani. That team is currently a dumpster fire in disguise. The 2-2 record is not indicative of how this team is performing. Even when the numbers and data point me to Philly (as they did at +3.5) I just can’t do it. Sorry you lost that one Raiders
I actually had a piece of Carolina that I got off for basically no loss. Then I was just about to pull the trigger a second time and I backed out. Kind of posted prematurely but checked the injury report one last time and got scared off. Which was foolish of me because I knew exactly how bad Detroit would be defensively and that no matter who Carolina put out there they would move the ball with ease. I was just worried that Detroit would do the same. Oh well.
Anyways yes good week for me with the exception of the huge miss on Washington. How did you make out??
@Raiders22
I actually had a piece of Carolina that I got off for basically no loss. Then I was just about to pull the trigger a second time and I backed out. Kind of posted prematurely but checked the injury report one last time and got scared off. Which was foolish of me because I knew exactly how bad Detroit would be defensively and that no matter who Carolina put out there they would move the ball with ease. I was just worried that Detroit would do the same. Oh well.
Anyways yes good week for me with the exception of the huge miss on Washington. How did you make out??
8-3 is more than okay! I checked your thread we had some common winners, and to be honest you probably should have won on GB where I should have lost on Tampa.
I’ll have to start tailing your mlb picks for the playoffs! I wish I had ATL +3 in pocket.
@Raiders22
8-3 is more than okay! I checked your thread we had some common winners, and to be honest you probably should have won on GB where I should have lost on Tampa.
I’ll have to start tailing your mlb picks for the playoffs! I wish I had ATL +3 in pocket.