Unfortunately went after some of these early and got the worst possible numbers. And the games I waited on (MIA,TB) I ended up getting screwed on as well. Oh well, hopefully the spreads don’t come into play that much.
Was +3.5 -110 2.5u
TB +3.5 -115 2u
Mia +10 -110 1u
SF -2.5 -120 1u
SF -3 +100 1u
Looking at Ten +11.5 and Chi but no play yet
gl everyone
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Ytd: +4.24u
Unfortunately went after some of these early and got the worst possible numbers. And the games I waited on (MIA,TB) I ended up getting screwed on as well. Oh well, hopefully the spreads don’t come into play that much.
I wrote a paragraph on the PHL game. But it did not take.
Basically I like the number at home and hope the line is an overreaction, since open, to the injuries and the fact that PHL will have to rely on an old TE.
If you look at EPA it shows a bit different than you might think.
PHL OFF EPA -.0145 DEF EPA .0779
LAR OFF EPA -.0458 DEF EPA -.0381
So, I am relying on PHL DEF to keep it within a FG in a team at home in a get-right spot.
I am against some very strong trends ATS with LAR on the road and PHL at home as a dog.
The travel west to east in early games is not what it once was. But it still has to matter a bit.
But if LAR gets out to an early big lead it will be very difficult for PHL.
BOL today
@brn2loslive2win
I wrote a paragraph on the PHL game. But it did not take.
Basically I like the number at home and hope the line is an overreaction, since open, to the injuries and the fact that PHL will have to rely on an old TE.
If you look at EPA it shows a bit different than you might think.
PHL OFF EPA -.0145 DEF EPA .0779
LAR OFF EPA -.0458 DEF EPA -.0381
So, I am relying on PHL DEF to keep it within a FG in a team at home in a get-right spot.
I am against some very strong trends ATS with LAR on the road and PHL at home as a dog.
The travel west to east in early games is not what it once was. But it still has to matter a bit.
But if LAR gets out to an early big lead it will be very difficult for PHL.
Idiotic to go for it on 4th and LONG 1 on your own side with a 10 point lead. That could change the whole game. You put your defense in a bad position after they have been playing so well today.
Idiotic to go for it on 4th and LONG 1 on your own side with a 10 point lead. That could change the whole game. You put your defense in a bad position after they have been playing so well today.
for now on im betting against the public. most people would take cheifs over 26.5 points. i took under 26.5 . im also curious how many passing yards patrick malhomes ends up with and rushing yards for kenith walker
for now on im betting against the public. most people would take cheifs over 26.5 points. i took under 26.5 . im also curious how many passing yards patrick malhomes ends up with and rushing yards for kenith walker
Idiotic to go for it on 4th and LONG 1 on your own side with a 10 point lead. That could change the whole game. You put your defense in a bad position after they have been playing so well today.
Which game was this the 49ers game??
Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22:
Idiotic to go for it on 4th and LONG 1 on your own side with a 10 point lead. That could change the whole game. You put your defense in a bad position after they have been playing so well today.
Nice call on Tampa. I had that game way off my radar. Dolphins are looking good good luck.
I have to admit that one was a little lucky. I’m going to be very careful with TB from here on out. It had to be 3.5 or not playable. Which pisses me off because I could have had 3.5 -105 earlier in the week and it would have been a 2.5u play. But a win is a win, but definitely not a stress free one. Thanks Jordan Love!
Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:
Nice call on Tampa. I had that game way off my radar. Dolphins are looking good good luck.
I have to admit that one was a little lucky. I’m going to be very careful with TB from here on out. It had to be 3.5 or not playable. Which pisses me off because I could have had 3.5 -105 earlier in the week and it would have been a 2.5u play. But a win is a win, but definitely not a stress free one. Thanks Jordan Love!