NFL WEEK 16 AND 17
DEN +7 (10U) ![]()
IND -3 (10U) ![]()
NFL YTD: 95-53-3 (+311.20U)
SNF
WASH +7 (20U)
Yep, it was good to see the Colts put forth their best effort in pursuit of perfection.......
NICE WORK ON THE BRONCO's!!
DEN +7 (10U) ![]()
IND -3 (10U) ![]()
NFL YTD: 95-53-3 (+311.20U)
SNF
WASH +7 (20U)
Yep, it was good to see the Colts put forth their best effort in pursuit of perfection.......
NICE WORK ON THE BRONCO's!!
Well boys it been one hell of a regular season for myself and if you have been with me all season I hope you guys have enjoyed it as well. I have decided to make a smart move IMO and to totally lay off Week 17. I have enough in play this week with the Bowl Season as this is a make or break week for me in the Bowl Season. I also dont want to bet on shit teams nor do i want to risk anything like I did today with the Manning and co getting pulled. I have enjoyed seeing the regulars and newbies. Look forward to seeing you boys in round one of the playoffs...![]()
NFL YTD: 95-54-3 (+289.20U)
SNF
WASH +7 (20U) ![]()
Well boys it been one hell of a regular season for myself and if you have been with me all season I hope you guys have enjoyed it as well. I have decided to make a smart move IMO and to totally lay off Week 17. I have enough in play this week with the Bowl Season as this is a make or break week for me in the Bowl Season. I also dont want to bet on shit teams nor do i want to risk anything like I did today with the Manning and co getting pulled. I have enjoyed seeing the regulars and newbies. Look forward to seeing you boys in round one of the playoffs...![]()
NFL YTD: 95-54-3 (+289.20U)
SNF
WASH +7 (20U) ![]()
This was very hard for me to pull the trigger on this on as I have been back and forth all day. I wanted it around -1 or the ML and I got it. I decided to stick with my gut from when I posted a few days ago. This is it for TENN. Either they run a away or they get blown out. There will be nothing close about this game.
I know you know what you are doing but this comment of yours makes no sence. Why wait for a line to drop from 3 to 1 or consider the ML THEN say.......
"This is it for TENN. Either they run a away or they get blown out. There will be nothing close about this game."
You did not make sence here. Just had to point out this flawed thinking. No insults intended.
If you were in that mind set, why not just roll the dice, take the line and run with it?
This was very hard for me to pull the trigger on this on as I have been back and forth all day. I wanted it around -1 or the ML and I got it. I decided to stick with my gut from when I posted a few days ago. This is it for TENN. Either they run a away or they get blown out. There will be nothing close about this game.
I know you know what you are doing but this comment of yours makes no sence. Why wait for a line to drop from 3 to 1 or consider the ML THEN say.......
"This is it for TENN. Either they run a away or they get blown out. There will be nothing close about this game."
You did not make sence here. Just had to point out this flawed thinking. No insults intended.
If you were in that mind set, why not just roll the dice, take the line and run with it?
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,678
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,377
- Sunday 10/04/2026 685
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,304
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,296
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,806
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,472
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,140
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 12,940
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
