• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    NFL WEEK 16 AND 17

    123 Next Last»
    UNCforever
    DOVJAK
    CalBear
    tim1604
    Superfigg
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 11035
    Posts: 51
    123 Next Last»
     
    UNCforever
    UNCforever
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 8280
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2009 - 10:06 PM ET #1

    This is it for me boys until the playoffs.

    WEEK 16 FINAL CARD

    PITT -1 (10U)

    WEEK 17 GAME

    PHILLY VS DALLAS (Have to see a line on this one first)

     

    NFL YTD: 93-51-3 (+307.70U)

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    This is it for me boys until the playoffs.

    WEEK 16 FINAL CARD

    PITT -1 (10U)

    WEEK 17 GAME

    PHILLY VS DALLAS (Have to see a line on this one first)

     

    NFL YTD: 93-51-3 (+307.70U)

     
    DOVJAK
    DOVJAK
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 26036
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2009 - 10:08 PM ET #2

    Reply
     
    CalBear
    CalBear
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 21426
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2009 - 10:10 PM ET #3

    I'll be on Pitt myself...GL UNC.
    Reply
    I'll be on Pitt myself...GL UNC.
     
    tim1604
    tim1604
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 708
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2009 - 11:19 PM ET #4

    agree 100%
    Reply
    agree 100%
     
    UNCforever
    UNCforever
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 8280
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2009 - 11:33 PM ET #5

    No plays for Christmas in any sport but I do lean to the Titans. I would much rather enjoy spending time with the families rather than gambling. I think most should do the same. Also dont feel like playing much either down the stretch heading in the playoffs. As I have just cashed off most of my winnings from this season...
    Reply
    No plays for Christmas in any sport but I do lean to the Titans. I would much rather enjoy spending time with the families rather than gambling. I think most should do the same. Also dont feel like playing much either down the stretch heading in the playoffs. As I have just cashed off most of my winnings from this season...
     
    Superfigg
    Superfigg
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 4129
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2009 - 11:44 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by UNCforever:

    No plays for Christmas in any sport but I do lean to the Titans. I would much rather enjoy spending time with the families rather than gambling. I think most should do the same. Also dont feel like playing much either down the stretch heading in the playoffs. As I have just cashed off most of my winnings from this season...

     

    why not just place your bets and not look at the games/screens.  that is what I do.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by UNCforever:

    No plays for Christmas in any sport but I do lean to the Titans. I would much rather enjoy spending time with the families rather than gambling. I think most should do the same. Also dont feel like playing much either down the stretch heading in the playoffs. As I have just cashed off most of my winnings from this season...

     

    why not just place your bets and not look at the games/screens.  that is what I do.

     
    sci_64
    sci_64
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 6
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2009 - 12:01 AM ET #7

    Hey UNC, y u leaning to tennessee? this looks like a sure bet for sd to me, bulluck and thornton out. I know travelling to east coast but thats not as big of a deal from going east to west i find
    Reply
    Hey UNC, y u leaning to tennessee? this looks like a sure bet for sd to me, bulluck and thornton out. I know travelling to east coast but thats not as big of a deal from going east to west i find
     
    MaddenGuru
    MaddenGuru
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 1508
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2009 - 12:55 AM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by sci_64:

    Hey UNC, y u leaning to tennessee? this looks like a sure bet for sd to me, bulluck and thornton out. I know travelling to east coast but thats not as big of a deal from going east to west i find

    SD clinched the west already, Titans are playing up to their potential now. Line is begging for Charger action. Sucker bet. Titans are the play 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sci_64:

    Hey UNC, y u leaning to tennessee? this looks like a sure bet for sd to me, bulluck and thornton out. I know travelling to east coast but thats not as big of a deal from going east to west i find

    SD clinched the west already, Titans are playing up to their potential now. Line is begging for Charger action. Sucker bet. Titans are the play 
     
    sci_64
    sci_64
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 6
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2009 - 9:27 AM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by MaddenGuru:


    SD clinched the west already, Titans are playing up to their potential now. Line is begging for Charger action. Sucker bet. Titans are the play 


    But SD is still playing for the 1st round bye, I just see this the line as a sure bet for me, i thought it would be SD -3 or 3.5

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MaddenGuru:


    SD clinched the west already, Titans are playing up to their potential now. Line is begging for Charger action. Sucker bet. Titans are the play 


    But SD is still playing for the 1st round bye, I just see this the line as a sure bet for me, i thought it would be SD -3 or 3.5

     
    vegasthrowdown
    vegasthrowdown
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 3960
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2009 - 11:25 AM ET #10

    Live here in San Diego and the Chargers are still very motivated. Still playing for first round bye. I like the Bolts +3 but I'm a homer...lol
    Reply
    Live here in San Diego and the Chargers are still very motivated. Still playing for first round bye. I like the Bolts +3 but I'm a homer...lol
     
    MaddenGuru
    MaddenGuru
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 1508
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2009 - 1:34 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by sci_64:



    But SD is still playing for the 1st round bye, I just see this the line as a sure bet for me, i thought it would be SD -3 or 3.5

    I agree which is why I'm skeptical. I'm trying to look solely at the line and who the oddsmakers are looking for people to bet. Common sense says who wouldn't want to play the Chargers getting points, but this fishy line is what I'm afraid of. BOL

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by sci_64:



    But SD is still playing for the 1st round bye, I just see this the line as a sure bet for me, i thought it would be SD -3 or 3.5

    I agree which is why I'm skeptical. I'm trying to look solely at the line and who the oddsmakers are looking for people to bet. Common sense says who wouldn't want to play the Chargers getting points, but this fishy line is what I'm afraid of. BOL

     
    yardquags77
    yardquags77
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2006
    Posts: 2530
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2009 - 1:35 PM ET #12

    UNC- what do you think about the under in the Colts game?

    I see Indy playing ball control and trying the short pass and run.  The D should be looking to come back strong after last week - and the Jets O is horrible.

    Liking the Colts under right off the bat - 40.5
    Reply
    UNC- what do you think about the under in the Colts game?

    I see Indy playing ball control and trying the short pass and run.  The D should be looking to come back strong after last week - and the Jets O is horrible.

    Liking the Colts under right off the bat - 40.5
     
    hawaiianwahine
    hawaiianwahine
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 283
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2009 - 9:30 PM ET #13

    UNC I love the Pitt play however my local has the line at PITT -3 for the game. Would you still play it BIG ?? I'll check back when I have a chance....thanks ...HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY...
    Reply
    UNC I love the Pitt play however my local has the line at PITT -3 for the game. Would you still play it BIG ?? I'll check back when I have a chance....thanks ...HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY...
     
    ThorsHammer
    ThorsHammer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 1484
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2009 - 10:49 PM ET #14

    BALT better team IMO and they are now +2 1/2, heading to +3.Ravens for me.
    Reply
    BALT better team IMO and they are now +2 1/2, heading to +3.Ravens for me.
     
    UNCforever
    UNCforever
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 8280
    Posted: Dec. 23, 2009 - 12:36 AM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianwahine:

    UNC I love the Pitt play however my local has the line at PITT -3 for the game. Would you still play it BIG ?? I'll check back when I have a chance....thanks ...HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY...

     

    No small play at -2.5 and I would not play it past that...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianwahine:

    UNC I love the Pitt play however my local has the line at PITT -3 for the game. Would you still play it BIG ?? I'll check back when I have a chance....thanks ...HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY...

     

    No small play at -2.5 and I would not play it past that...

     
    UNCforever
    UNCforever
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 8280
    Posted: Dec. 25, 2009 - 5:09 PM ET #16

    I will have a play tonight. Way too much value has appeared. 

     

    Back before kickoff.

    Reply

    I will have a play tonight. Way too much value has appeared. 

     

    Back before kickoff.

     
    Barnstorm
    Barnstorm
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 4719
    Posted: Dec. 25, 2009 - 5:51 PM ET #17

    Line down to Tenny -2 and up to 48.
    Reply
    Line down to Tenny -2 and up to 48.
     
    UNCforever
    UNCforever
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 8280
    Posted: Dec. 25, 2009 - 6:54 PM ET #18

    FINAL PLAY FOR XMAS

     

    VINCE YOUNG -1 (5U)

    Reply

    FINAL PLAY FOR XMAS

     

    VINCE YOUNG -1 (5U)

     
    3isLegit
    3isLegit
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 2055
    Posted: Dec. 25, 2009 - 6:58 PM ET #19

    Gosh darnit UNC. I was about to pull the trigger big on the Bolts ML when the line went down to 1 but wanted to see your play first. I can't stand being on the opposite side as you.

    Not unlike you to take a 'forum underdog' and it usually pays off. I just need to talk myself into it.

    Reply

    Gosh darnit UNC. I was about to pull the trigger big on the Bolts ML when the line went down to 1 but wanted to see your play first. I can't stand being on the opposite side as you.

    Not unlike you to take a 'forum underdog' and it usually pays off. I just need to talk myself into it.

     
    UNCforever
    UNCforever
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 8280
    Posted: Dec. 25, 2009 - 7:27 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by 3isLegit:

    Gosh darnit UNC. I was about to pull the trigger big on the Bolts ML when the line went down to 1 but wanted to see your play first. I can't stand being on the opposite side as you.

    Not unlike you to take a 'forum underdog' and it usually pays off. I just need to talk myself into it.

     

    This was very hard for me to pull the trigger on this on as I have been back and forth all day. I wanted it around -1 or the ML and I got it. I decided to stick with my gut from when I posted a few days ago. This is it for TENN. Either they run a away or they get blown out. There will be nothing close about this game.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 3isLegit:

    Gosh darnit UNC. I was about to pull the trigger big on the Bolts ML when the line went down to 1 but wanted to see your play first. I can't stand being on the opposite side as you.

    Not unlike you to take a 'forum underdog' and it usually pays off. I just need to talk myself into it.

     

    This was very hard for me to pull the trigger on this on as I have been back and forth all day. I wanted it around -1 or the ML and I got it. I decided to stick with my gut from when I posted a few days ago. This is it for TENN. Either they run a away or they get blown out. There will be nothing close about this game.

     
    bigcash
    bigcash
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 4095
    Posted: Dec. 25, 2009 - 7:38 PM ET #21

    over is the play tonite!!
    Reply
    over is the play tonite!!
     
    UNCforever
    UNCforever
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 8280
    Posted: Dec. 25, 2009 - 9:43 PM ET #22

    NFL YTD: 93-52-3 (+302.20U)

     

    VINCE YOUNG -1 (5U)

    Reply

    NFL YTD: 93-52-3 (+302.20U)

     

    VINCE YOUNG -1 (5U)

     
    TREE88
    TREE88
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 20749
    Posted: Dec. 26, 2009 - 2:42 AM ET #23

    I was on his sorry ass too UNC.....

     

    Reply

    I was on his sorry ass too UNC.....

     

     
    UNCforever
    UNCforever
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 8280
    Posted: Dec. 27, 2009 - 2:42 PM ET #24

    Adding

    DEN +7 (10U)

    IND -3 (10U)

    Reply

    Adding

    DEN +7 (10U)

    IND -3 (10U)

     
     
    Viking17
    Viking17
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 793
    Posted: Dec. 27, 2009 - 2:57 PM ET #25

    love INdy GL UNC.
    Reply
    love INdy GL UNC.
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,678
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,377
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 685
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,304
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,296
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,806
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,472
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,140
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 12,940

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.