Thanks all!
Much appreciated. Good day.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Amazing really is an understatement....... I hate it when money management limits my unit amounts on a day such as this. ![]()
Amazing really is an understatement....... I hate it when money management limits my unit amounts on a day such as this. ![]()
Thanks again!
NFL Season +44.0 units
No bets on MNF. Lean Dolphins and Giants. If you can still get <-14 on Mia it is a small wager.
GL all!
![]()
Thanks again!
NFL Season +44.0 units
No bets on MNF. Lean Dolphins and Giants. If you can still get <-14 on Mia it is a small wager.
GL all!
![]()
@vanzack
@vanzack
@vanzack
Congrats on the clean sweep yesterday. Do you have any thoughts on political betting? The Democrats will win the presidency in 2024, but which candidate do you think will end up being the nominee and eventual winner?
Joe Biden +250
Gavin Newsom +800
Michelle Obama +2500
Kamala Harris +5000
Mark Cuban +10000
@vanzack
Congrats on the clean sweep yesterday. Do you have any thoughts on political betting? The Democrats will win the presidency in 2024, but which candidate do you think will end up being the nominee and eventual winner?
Joe Biden +250
Gavin Newsom +800
Michelle Obama +2500
Kamala Harris +5000
Mark Cuban +10000
Thank you again for sharing your picks brother.
I didn’t get to place the early games but I did place all the late games and SNF as singles and a parlay. One of the best payout I’ve ever had. Appreciate you for that. ![]()
Thank you again for sharing your picks brother.
I didn’t get to place the early games but I did place all the late games and SNF as singles and a parlay. One of the best payout I’ve ever had. Appreciate you for that. ![]()
Way to Crush your book Vanzack, Congrats on the sweep, excellent job, thanks for letting us know that there is no plays on Monday but 2 leans, continued success,
6-0 Winner.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Way to Crush your book Vanzack, Congrats on the sweep, excellent job, thanks for letting us know that there is no plays on Monday but 2 leans, continued success,
6-0 Winner.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
