You’re a BEAST! Thank you for everything you do here!
NFL Sunday - Week 14....
Vanzack, thank you for the winners and amazing day. Please tell Aunt Judy I will be able to pick her up Thanksgiving in a new convertible with a fresh pumpkin pie.
Vanzack, thank you for the winners and amazing day. Please tell Aunt Judy I will be able to pick her up Thanksgiving in a new convertible with a fresh pumpkin pie.
Hey Van, great work. A real pro.
I follow you on Twitter, (I mean...X?) as well. I appreciate your contributions to the community.
Quick favor to ask, as I know you have done this before, but can you possibly post the link to your "Sports Betting Manifesto"? Such a good read that I like to reference from time to time to this day. Unfortunately, I have lost said link/unpinned it over the last few weeks----epic fail.
Just let me know--best of luck tonight!
AD
Hey Van, great work. A real pro.
I follow you on Twitter, (I mean...X?) as well. I appreciate your contributions to the community.
Quick favor to ask, as I know you have done this before, but can you possibly post the link to your "Sports Betting Manifesto"? Such a good read that I like to reference from time to time to this day. Unfortunately, I have lost said link/unpinned it over the last few weeks----epic fail.
Just let me know--best of luck tonight!
AD
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
