You're the man Vanzack. Great card. Amazing picks. Congrats
NFL Sunday - Week 14....
Posted:
#64
That Bills game was doubling on an 11 against a dealer 6, I get a 4 and the dealer flips a 5 and then busts.
I felt like I got my money in on the right side, but just an absolute coinflip at the end.
![]()
Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
That Bills game was doubling on an 11 against a dealer 6, I get a 4 and the dealer flips a 5 and then busts.
I felt like I got my money in on the right side, but just an absolute coinflip at the end.
![]()
Posted:
#71
Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:
Thank you football Gods.
was Vikings the best or worst push ever, i can't decideThank you football Gods.
Killer day man, way to kick ass![]()
Bagel Sandwiches Suck
Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:
Thank you football Gods.
was Vikings the best or worst push ever, i can't decideThank you football Gods.
Killer day man, way to kick ass![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
