NFL Season Record +26.5 units
Bills +1 (4 units)
Bengals -2 (3.5 units)
Cowboys -3.25 (3.5 units)
Vikings -2.75 (3 units)
Broncos +2.5 (3 units)
Jets +3.5 (2 units)
GL all
![]()
NFL Season Record +26.5 units
Bills +1 (4 units)
Bengals -2 (3.5 units)
Cowboys -3.25 (3.5 units)
Vikings -2.75 (3 units)
Broncos +2.5 (3 units)
Jets +3.5 (2 units)
GL all
![]()
NFL Season Record +26.5 units
Bills +1 (4 units)
Bengals -2 (3.5 units)
Cowboys -3.25 (3.5 units)
Vikings -2.75 (3 units)
Broncos +2.5 (3 units)
Jets +3.5 (2 units)
GL all
![]()
i'm interested too. we've seen Dallas play really well at home against weaker teams but struggled to put away Seattle and Philly will be a tougher task, especially with Goedert back. Dallas has been a scoring machine on the turf and no reason they cant do the same, especially with some extra rest.
But Philly is going to give them a game and could come down to a FG? As a fan, I'm rooting for Dallas to blow them out but expect a very close game
i'm interested too. we've seen Dallas play really well at home against weaker teams but struggled to put away Seattle and Philly will be a tougher task, especially with Goedert back. Dallas has been a scoring machine on the turf and no reason they cant do the same, especially with some extra rest.
But Philly is going to give them a game and could come down to a FG? As a fan, I'm rooting for Dallas to blow them out but expect a very close game
@jefff
Seeing mostly Dallas action in this forum , just like to get into the minds of cappers at times , wonder why they like who they like ?
good luck
@jefff
Seeing mostly Dallas action in this forum , just like to get into the minds of cappers at times , wonder why they like who they like ?
good luck
My concern for Philly is coming off a really physical game vs the Niners and now going on the road to Dallas. If Dallas don’t take care of business this time around, I’m afraid they ain’t ever gonna get Philly. Philly is ripe for the picking imo. I don’t like the 3.5, if I played it, I’d buy the full point to 2.5 and Dallas, but at the end of the day, it’s a no play for me. Hard to trust Dallas in a big game. Hoping for a good game as a spectator.
With the picks!!
My concern for Philly is coming off a really physical game vs the Niners and now going on the road to Dallas. If Dallas don’t take care of business this time around, I’m afraid they ain’t ever gonna get Philly. Philly is ripe for the picking imo. I don’t like the 3.5, if I played it, I’d buy the full point to 2.5 and Dallas, but at the end of the day, it’s a no play for me. Hard to trust Dallas in a big game. Hoping for a good game as a spectator.
With the picks!!
Coming from a die hard Chiefs fan I feel like Buffalo is the right side in this game. Chiefs have literally no playmakers on the outside aside from the rookie Rashee Rice and now Pacheco is out. Buffalo off a bye in a must win spot to save their season feels like the right move. Will be on Buffalo as well. Cheers!
Coming from a die hard Chiefs fan I feel like Buffalo is the right side in this game. Chiefs have literally no playmakers on the outside aside from the rookie Rashee Rice and now Pacheco is out. Buffalo off a bye in a must win spot to save their season feels like the right move. Will be on Buffalo as well. Cheers!
