This being my first covers post, I figured I would bring you all a gift.
3 teamer
Packers-4 Bucs![]()
Pats-4.5 CHIEFS![]()
Cowboys+3 DEADSKINS!![]()
ALLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!
This being my first covers post, I figured I would bring you all a gift.
3 teamer
Packers-4 Bucs![]()
Pats-4.5 CHIEFS![]()
Cowboys+3 DEADSKINS!![]()
ALLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!
This being my first covers post, I figured I would bring you all a gift.
3 teamer
Packers-4 Bucs![]()
Pats-4.5 CHIEFS![]()
Cowboys+3 DEADSKINS!![]()
ALLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!
3 team tease come on mayn! 10 points on each spread whats not visible up there? Pack, Pats, Cowboys![]()
3 team tease come on mayn! 10 points on each spread whats not visible up there? Pack, Pats, Cowboys![]()
Well when the cowboys are already going to cover ththe originale spread (7) by a mile anyway you dont lost anything!![]()
Well when the cowboys are already going to cover ththe originale spread (7) by a mile anyway you dont lost anything!![]()
Well when the cowboys are already going to cover ththe originale spread (7) by a mile anyway you dont lost anything!![]()
This confuses me. You feel like the Cowboys will blow out the Redskins, so instead of laying the Cowboys -8 at (-105)
You will lay a 3 teamer at (-120)
The bet should hit, but teasers are not as easy as they seem.
Well when the cowboys are already going to cover ththe originale spread (7) by a mile anyway you dont lost anything!![]()
This confuses me. You feel like the Cowboys will blow out the Redskins, so instead of laying the Cowboys -8 at (-105)
You will lay a 3 teamer at (-120)
The bet should hit, but teasers are not as easy as they seem.
The line is Cowboys -8 / Redskins +8.
He is buying points 10 points on the Cowboys. He gets the Cowboys +2
If he was buying pts on the Redskins it would be Redskins +18
The line is Cowboys -8 / Redskins +8.
He is buying points 10 points on the Cowboys. He gets the Cowboys +2
If he was buying pts on the Redskins it would be Redskins +18
