LOUIS IV's MONDAY NFL PICK
teasers are so profitable well when i play them anyway everyone is different
teasers are so profitable well when i play them anyway everyone is different
Umm..has everyone forgotten the Jets were one game from the Super Bowl last year?
Sanchez is not great but not as bad as he gets bashed on these boards...
They win easily tonight.
Umm..has everyone forgotten the Jets were one game from the Super Bowl last year?
Sanchez is not great but not as bad as he gets bashed on these boards...
They win easily tonight.
teasers are so profitable well when i play them anyway everyone is different
if they offer them in Vegas, they are not there because the majority of them pay the average joe walking up to the counter, they look soooooooooo gooooooooooood. you may be an exception though.
teasers are so profitable well when i play them anyway everyone is different
if they offer them in Vegas, they are not there because the majority of them pay the average joe walking up to the counter, they look soooooooooo gooooooooooood. you may be an exception though.
Umm..has everyone forgotten the Jets were one game from the Super Bowl last year?
Sanchez is not great but not as bad as he gets bashed on these boards...
They win easily tonight.
I'm sure its happened but I can't recall many games where I have watched the guy and said to myself, "Nice game Mark". The Jets win despite of him, not at all because of him.
I know they have had success in the past, just never been impressed with them. They have won, but never impressed whatsoever.
Umm..has everyone forgotten the Jets were one game from the Super Bowl last year?
Sanchez is not great but not as bad as he gets bashed on these boards...
They win easily tonight.
I'm sure its happened but I can't recall many games where I have watched the guy and said to myself, "Nice game Mark". The Jets win despite of him, not at all because of him.
I know they have had success in the past, just never been impressed with them. They have won, but never impressed whatsoever.
Umm..has everyone forgotten the Jets were one game from the Super Bowl last year?
Sanchez is not great but not as bad as he gets bashed on these boards...
They win easily tonight.
Umm..has everyone forgotten the Jets were one game from the Super Bowl last year?
Sanchez is not great but not as bad as he gets bashed on these boards...
They win easily tonight.
Bottom line... Dolphins are on the Andrew Luck plan... and that plan does not include playing a tight game on Monday night football against the Jets.
let me guess you are playing a teaser or the JETS ML
![]()
Bottom line... Dolphins are on the Andrew Luck plan... and that plan does not include playing a tight game on Monday night football against the Jets.
let me guess you are playing a teaser or the JETS ML
![]()
Thanks....C
Thanks....C
Ok....Probably a question you don't want to deal with cause you HATE teasers Louis.....BUT...I have 2 open teasers that I wanted to fill in tonight. I won't tell you the amounts cause I don't think it would make a difference to you......SO......Jets -1.5 or Fins +13.5?
Thanks....C
why do you have to fill them tonight? May be better games down the line. I think the Jets win is more likely then the Dolphins not getting blown out. I would play the Jets -1.5 if had too here.
Ok....Probably a question you don't want to deal with cause you HATE teasers Louis.....BUT...I have 2 open teasers that I wanted to fill in tonight. I won't tell you the amounts cause I don't think it would make a difference to you......SO......Jets -1.5 or Fins +13.5?
Thanks....C
why do you have to fill them tonight? May be better games down the line. I think the Jets win is more likely then the Dolphins not getting blown out. I would play the Jets -1.5 if had too here.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,251
- Thursday 10/01/2026 754
- PART DEUX 208
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,106
- Cleveland Bettors 2,591
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,125
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,997
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,585
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
