• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    Lions are a disgrace......

    «First Previous 123
    Ktrain
    LETGOPACK1234
    smartbets
    KKemmis
    daysbtwin
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1948
    Posts: 69
    «First Previous 123
     
    Ktrain
    Ktrain
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 6580
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 9:36 PM ET #51

    And sorry I didn't see your other thread about the Bengals. It didn't exactly get a great number of responses. 
    Reply
    And sorry I didn't see your other thread about the Bengals. It didn't exactly get a great number of responses. 
     
    LETGOPACK1234
    LETGOPACK1234
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 12243
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 9:37 PM ET #52

    Quote Originally Posted by Ktrain:


    Well according to ESPN's box score they punted the exact same amount of times as the Chargers did. Twice

    In fact, using your terms for defining who dominated a football game San Diego had more first downs(28-21), more total plays(69-56), and more total yards(460-368), with time of possession being even. 

    The only difference I can see in this game, which was a TD win for the Packers, was in the turnover margin. And more specifically, which I stated earlier, Rivers two pick-6's early in the game. 

    So yes, I stand by my previous statement that if Rivers hadn't thrown those two pick-6's early in the game, Green Bay definitely would have been in trouble. 

    https://espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=311106024

     

     

    SD threw the ball 46 TIMES Do you think yardage would be equal with a team throwing that many times??? 

    Rodgers was 21-26 as compared to Rivers 26-46....if you feel GB was in trouble then once again you dont know much about football.  Same with thinking a person from Illinois would bandwagon fan to the Packers

     

    You said turnvovers were the only difference in the game??  So a team that forces 3 or more turnovers doesnt count in the fact of the game being dominated or not???

    Yeah, GB gave up alot of points and yards but their defense also scored 14 points

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktrain:


    Well according to ESPN's box score they punted the exact same amount of times as the Chargers did. Twice

    In fact, using your terms for defining who dominated a football game San Diego had more first downs(28-21), more total plays(69-56), and more total yards(460-368), with time of possession being even. 

    The only difference I can see in this game, which was a TD win for the Packers, was in the turnover margin. And more specifically, which I stated earlier, Rivers two pick-6's early in the game. 

    So yes, I stand by my previous statement that if Rivers hadn't thrown those two pick-6's early in the game, Green Bay definitely would have been in trouble. 

    https://espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=311106024

     

     

    SD threw the ball 46 TIMES Do you think yardage would be equal with a team throwing that many times??? 

    Rodgers was 21-26 as compared to Rivers 26-46....if you feel GB was in trouble then once again you dont know much about football.  Same with thinking a person from Illinois would bandwagon fan to the Packers

     

    You said turnvovers were the only difference in the game??  So a team that forces 3 or more turnovers doesnt count in the fact of the game being dominated or not???

    Yeah, GB gave up alot of points and yards but their defense also scored 14 points

     
    LETGOPACK1234
    LETGOPACK1234
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 12243
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 9:38 PM ET #53

    And in my opinion a team winning 45-24 with 10 minutes left in the 4th quarter is handling the game just fine
    Reply
    And in my opinion a team winning 45-24 with 10 minutes left in the 4th quarter is handling the game just fine
     
    smartbets
    smartbets
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 8526
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 9:39 PM ET #54

    letsgopack - post #44
    Reply
    letsgopack - post #44
     
    KKemmis
    KKemmis
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 1989
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 9:44 PM ET #55

    Quote Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

     

    10-6?????

    THey still play GB twice...2 losses

    Saints loss

    Chargers Raiders and Viks which all easily can be losses....

     



    what a shocker, a Packers fan guaranteeing two loses hah. 1. this is the NFL, anyone can beat anyone. I am willing to bet the Lions win 1 or 2 games out of the 3 vs. Packers/Saints. And  Chargers Raiders Vikings? Are you an idiot? Lions will probably be favored in all 3 of those games.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

     

    10-6?????

    THey still play GB twice...2 losses

    Saints loss

    Chargers Raiders and Viks which all easily can be losses....

     



    what a shocker, a Packers fan guaranteeing two loses hah. 1. this is the NFL, anyone can beat anyone. I am willing to bet the Lions win 1 or 2 games out of the 3 vs. Packers/Saints. And  Chargers Raiders Vikings? Are you an idiot? Lions will probably be favored in all 3 of those games.
     
    LETGOPACK1234
    LETGOPACK1234
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 12243
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 9:45 PM ET #56

    Quote Originally Posted by smartbets:

    letsgopack - post #44

     

    Same to you

    I dont come here to bash people, but it seems when I speak my mind it really upsets people. 

    They attack me for being a Packer fan from Illinois and bla bla...

    Funny thing is Im here to win money, and if you follow my picks on college and pro I am very good at winning.

    Its just funny how people continue to poke at the Packers..if they watch the NFL its clear they are far superior and what Rodgers is doing has never been done in the history of the NFL

    Like I said, I dont try to bash people or teams, but Lions fans truly make me sick.  When they were 5-0 it was Lions everywhere.  Now they are 1-3 since and none are seen. 

    The only reason they are in the playoff hunt is 2nd epic 2nd half collapses.

    But, good luck to you on the rest of your season.

    I understand your side on the Thanksgiving game, but, please think about it.  These teams are nowhere in the same class.  Lions are not a good team.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by smartbets:

    letsgopack - post #44

     

    Same to you

    I dont come here to bash people, but it seems when I speak my mind it really upsets people. 

    They attack me for being a Packer fan from Illinois and bla bla...

    Funny thing is Im here to win money, and if you follow my picks on college and pro I am very good at winning.

    Its just funny how people continue to poke at the Packers..if they watch the NFL its clear they are far superior and what Rodgers is doing has never been done in the history of the NFL

    Like I said, I dont try to bash people or teams, but Lions fans truly make me sick.  When they were 5-0 it was Lions everywhere.  Now they are 1-3 since and none are seen. 

    The only reason they are in the playoff hunt is 2nd epic 2nd half collapses.

    But, good luck to you on the rest of your season.

    I understand your side on the Thanksgiving game, but, please think about it.  These teams are nowhere in the same class.  Lions are not a good team.

     
    smartbets
    smartbets
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 8526
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 9:48 PM ET #57

    Quote Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

     

    Same to you

    I dont come here to bash people, but it seems when I speak my mind it really upsets people. 

    They attack me for being a Packer fan from Illinois and bla bla...

    Funny thing is Im here to win money, and if you follow my picks on college and pro I am very good at winning.

    Its just funny how people continue to poke at the Packers..if they watch the NFL its clear they are far superior and what Rodgers is doing has never been done in the history of the NFL

    Like I said, I dont try to bash people or teams, but Lions fans truly make me sick.  When they were 5-0 it was Lions everywhere.  Now they are 1-3 since and none are seen. 

    The only reason they are in the playoff hunt is 2nd epic 2nd half collapses.

    But, good luck to you on the rest of your season.

    I understand your side on the Thanksgiving game, but, please think about it.  These teams are nowhere in the same class.  Lions are not a good team.

    I knew you had a sane side

    We shall see what happens leading up to that game. I stay open minded. I don't have team, I just care about beating the line.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

     

    Same to you

    I dont come here to bash people, but it seems when I speak my mind it really upsets people. 

    They attack me for being a Packer fan from Illinois and bla bla...

    Funny thing is Im here to win money, and if you follow my picks on college and pro I am very good at winning.

    Its just funny how people continue to poke at the Packers..if they watch the NFL its clear they are far superior and what Rodgers is doing has never been done in the history of the NFL

    Like I said, I dont try to bash people or teams, but Lions fans truly make me sick.  When they were 5-0 it was Lions everywhere.  Now they are 1-3 since and none are seen. 

    The only reason they are in the playoff hunt is 2nd epic 2nd half collapses.

    But, good luck to you on the rest of your season.

    I understand your side on the Thanksgiving game, but, please think about it.  These teams are nowhere in the same class.  Lions are not a good team.

    I knew you had a sane side

    We shall see what happens leading up to that game. I stay open minded. I don't have team, I just care about beating the line.

     
    LETGOPACK1234
    LETGOPACK1234
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 12243
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 9:49 PM ET #58

    Quote Originally Posted by KKemmis:



    what a shocker, a Packers fan guaranteeing two loses hah. 1. this is the NFL, anyone can beat anyone. I am willing to bet the Lions win 1 or 2 games out of the 3 vs. Packers/Saints. And  Chargers Raiders Vikings? Are you an idiot? Lions will probably be favored in all 3 of those games.

     

    Have you seen them lately???  They are 1-3 beating Denver

     

    Pretty sure Minn already was beating them by 20 this year.  Traveling to Oakland out west will be tough.

    Look, I dont care.  The Lions were 5-0 now are 6-3.  I think they will be 8-8.  I could care less.  They wont make the playoffs and they wont beat the Packers. 

    Have a good one

    I hope people keep betting against GB....they are 0-8 or 2-6 doing so this year

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KKemmis:



    what a shocker, a Packers fan guaranteeing two loses hah. 1. this is the NFL, anyone can beat anyone. I am willing to bet the Lions win 1 or 2 games out of the 3 vs. Packers/Saints. And  Chargers Raiders Vikings? Are you an idiot? Lions will probably be favored in all 3 of those games.

     

    Have you seen them lately???  They are 1-3 beating Denver

     

    Pretty sure Minn already was beating them by 20 this year.  Traveling to Oakland out west will be tough.

    Look, I dont care.  The Lions were 5-0 now are 6-3.  I think they will be 8-8.  I could care less.  They wont make the playoffs and they wont beat the Packers. 

    Have a good one

    I hope people keep betting against GB....they are 0-8 or 2-6 doing so this year

     
    smartbets
    smartbets
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 8526
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 9:53 PM ET #59

    and go pack, I like the pack a lot. Rodgers is an exceptional qb playing at a very high level. I say that to tell you that I am not a packer hater. I try to stay as unbiased as possible. Too many kids around here hold a bias and bet with their heart.

    i'll be adding you to my friends list

    Reply

    and go pack, I like the pack a lot. Rodgers is an exceptional qb playing at a very high level. I say that to tell you that I am not a packer hater. I try to stay as unbiased as possible. Too many kids around here hold a bias and bet with their heart.

    i'll be adding you to my friends list

     
    LETGOPACK1234
    LETGOPACK1234
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 12243
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 9:53 PM ET #60

    If you think I am classless and bash people and fans.

    Check out this post from a Lions fan in October.  By the way, he hasnt posted since

     

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=21&sub=101152458

    Reply

    If you think I am classless and bash people and fans.

    Check out this post from a Lions fan in October.  By the way, he hasnt posted since

     

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=21&sub=101152458

     
    daysbtwin
    daysbtwin
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 1654
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 9:57 PM ET #61

    Lions fans dont realize nobody cares about their shitty team.

    They are who we thought they were

    Go fuck yourselves.  

    Reply

    Lions fans dont realize nobody cares about their shitty team.

    They are who we thought they were

    Go fuck yourselves.  

     
    LETGOPACK1234
    LETGOPACK1234
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 12243
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 9:58 PM ET #62

    Quote Originally Posted by smartbets:

    and go pack, I like the pack a lot. Rodgers is an exceptional qb playing at a very high level. I say that to tell you that I am not a packer hater. I try to stay as unbiased as possible. Too many kids around here hold a bias and bet with their heart.

    i'll be adding you to my friends list

     

     

    Funny thing is that I "hated" the draft of Rodgers.  We needed alot of help that year and I thought it was the biggest waste.  I even hoped they pulled a few trade offers they received for him the years after the draft before he started playing.

    What he is doing now is just amazing.  The game almost looks too easy for him.  He has ALL the tools of all the great qbs in the history of the NFL.  If he stays healthy he could puts up some amazing numbers and win a few rings. 

    I too try to stay unbiased as possible.  It just amazes me the amount of people that pick against them every week saying they are not that good.  They tore through the playoffs last year with 50% of their opening day starters on the IR.  They have done nothing to show they arent the best team in the NFL this year but people still continue to hate

    Like I said, its ok.  8-0 and 6-2 ATS with double digit spreads almost every week, even on the road,  is good enough for me

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by smartbets:

    and go pack, I like the pack a lot. Rodgers is an exceptional qb playing at a very high level. I say that to tell you that I am not a packer hater. I try to stay as unbiased as possible. Too many kids around here hold a bias and bet with their heart.

    i'll be adding you to my friends list

     

     

    Funny thing is that I "hated" the draft of Rodgers.  We needed alot of help that year and I thought it was the biggest waste.  I even hoped they pulled a few trade offers they received for him the years after the draft before he started playing.

    What he is doing now is just amazing.  The game almost looks too easy for him.  He has ALL the tools of all the great qbs in the history of the NFL.  If he stays healthy he could puts up some amazing numbers and win a few rings. 

    I too try to stay unbiased as possible.  It just amazes me the amount of people that pick against them every week saying they are not that good.  They tore through the playoffs last year with 50% of their opening day starters on the IR.  They have done nothing to show they arent the best team in the NFL this year but people still continue to hate

    Like I said, its ok.  8-0 and 6-2 ATS with double digit spreads almost every week, even on the road,  is good enough for me

     
    KKemmis
    KKemmis
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 1989
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 10:03 PM ET #63

    Quote Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

     

    Have you seen them lately???  They are 1-3 beating Denver

     

    Pretty sure Minn already was beating them by 20 this year.  Traveling to Oakland out west will be tough.

    Look, I dont care.  The Lions were 5-0 now are 6-3.  I think they will be 8-8.  I could care less.  They wont make the playoffs and they wont beat the Packers. 

    Have a good one

    I hope people keep betting against GB....they are 0-8 or 2-6 doing so this year



    Muffin, does it hurt your feelings when people bet against your precious football team? Quite bitching about it and throw some dimes on the Packers.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

     

    Have you seen them lately???  They are 1-3 beating Denver

     

    Pretty sure Minn already was beating them by 20 this year.  Traveling to Oakland out west will be tough.

    Look, I dont care.  The Lions were 5-0 now are 6-3.  I think they will be 8-8.  I could care less.  They wont make the playoffs and they wont beat the Packers. 

    Have a good one

    I hope people keep betting against GB....they are 0-8 or 2-6 doing so this year



    Muffin, does it hurt your feelings when people bet against your precious football team? Quite bitching about it and throw some dimes on the Packers.
     
    daysbtwin
    daysbtwin
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 1654
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 10:04 PM ET #64

    Pack may be better off losing a game before the playoffs.

    Ask the 2007 pats

    Reply

    Pack may be better off losing a game before the playoffs.

    Ask the 2007 pats

     
    Ktrain
    Ktrain
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 6580
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 10:05 PM ET #65

    Letsgopack,

    Where did you go to college at? 
    Reply
    Letsgopack,

    Where did you go to college at? 
     
    LETGOPACK1234
    LETGOPACK1234
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 12243
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 10:07 PM ET #66

    Quote Originally Posted by daysbtwin:

    Pack may be better off losing a game before the playoffs.

    Ask the 2007 pats

     

    The funny thing is I would rather have San Fran have the home field....because this Packer team isnt make for the frozen tundra like teams in the past. 

    I think home playoff games will hurt the Packers and their offense. 

    I would much rather play the NFC championship game in 70 degree sunny weather than -20 and snow in GB

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by daysbtwin:

    Pack may be better off losing a game before the playoffs.

    Ask the 2007 pats

     

    The funny thing is I would rather have San Fran have the home field....because this Packer team isnt make for the frozen tundra like teams in the past. 

    I think home playoff games will hurt the Packers and their offense. 

    I would much rather play the NFC championship game in 70 degree sunny weather than -20 and snow in GB

     
    LETGOPACK1234
    LETGOPACK1234
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 12243
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 10:12 PM ET #67

    Quote Originally Posted by Ktrain:

    Letsgopack,

    Where did you go to college at? 

     

    Played baseball and football at a D-1 school in the SEC.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktrain:

    Letsgopack,

    Where did you go to college at? 

     

    Played baseball and football at a D-1 school in the SEC.

     
    Ktrain
    Ktrain
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 6580
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 10:14 PM ET #68

    Feel free to name it.....after all you were the one bragging about it in that other thread. Be proud of it. 
    Reply
    Feel free to name it.....after all you were the one bragging about it in that other thread. Be proud of it. 
     
     
    LETGOPACK1234
    LETGOPACK1234
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 12243
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 10:19 PM ET #69

    Actually I dont

    I know alot of local people on the site, college alumns etc...would rather not.

    Has no importance in picking winners

    And, in previous threads I wasnt bragging about it.  I was once again called out for knowing nothing about sports or being some fat slob, I dont remember, and I had to give some background on my sports knowledge. 

    Reply

    Actually I dont

    I know alot of local people on the site, college alumns etc...would rather not.

    Has no importance in picking winners

    And, in previous threads I wasnt bragging about it.  I was once again called out for knowing nothing about sports or being some fat slob, I dont remember, and I had to give some background on my sports knowledge. 

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,272
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,446
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,620
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 116
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,117
    • Trump lies so much. 22,898

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.