• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    Lions are a disgrace......

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    Ktrain
    LETGOPACK1234
    phat_angel
    smartbets
    HotRoute
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1948
    Posts: 69
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    Ktrain
    Ktrain
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 6580
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 8:28 PM ET #26

    Bears, Cowboys. 

    Both teams are in the playoff race. 
    Reply
    Bears, Cowboys. 

    Both teams are in the playoff race. 
     
    LETGOPACK1234
    LETGOPACK1234
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 12243
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 8:29 PM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by Ktrain:

    Bears, Cowboys. 

    Both teams are in the playoff race. 

     

    Both games they got completely dominated in as well......

    Im done talking to Lions fans who have no clue....

    when they were 6-0 I said they would finish NO better than 8-8 and I wont be wrong....We will all see and I will be there every week to remind them

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktrain:

    Bears, Cowboys. 

    Both teams are in the playoff race. 

     

    Both games they got completely dominated in as well......

    Im done talking to Lions fans who have no clue....

    when they were 6-0 I said they would finish NO better than 8-8 and I wont be wrong....We will all see and I will be there every week to remind them

     
    Ktrain
    Ktrain
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 6580
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 8:30 PM ET #28

    Answer my question now. 

    Are you the poster that claims to like both the Packers and Bears? 
    Reply
    Answer my question now. 

    Are you the poster that claims to like both the Packers and Bears? 
     
    phat_angel
    phat_angel
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 126
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 8:30 PM ET #29

    Daddy says Take Minny and the points
    Reply
    Daddy says Take Minny and the points
     
    LETGOPACK1234
    LETGOPACK1234
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 12243
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 8:31 PM ET #30

    5-0 I mean
    Reply
    5-0 I mean
     
    LETGOPACK1234
    LETGOPACK1234
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 12243
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 8:31 PM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by Ktrain:

    Answer my question now. 

    Are you the poster that claims to like both the Packers and Bears? 

     

    Nope...not me

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktrain:

    Answer my question now. 

    Are you the poster that claims to like both the Packers and Bears? 

     

    Nope...not me

     
    Ktrain
    Ktrain
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 6580
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 8:32 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

     

    Both games they got completely dominated in as well......

    Im done talking to Lions fans who have no clue....

    when they were 6-0 I said they would finish NO better than 8-8 and I wont be wrong....We will all see and I will be there every week to remind them



    I'll give you the first half of the Cowboys game. Then they made half time adjustments and came back and won. Just like the Vikings game. They were in no way dominated in the first Bears game. 

    I think a Packers/Bears fan just got his feelings hurt. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

     

    Both games they got completely dominated in as well......

    Im done talking to Lions fans who have no clue....

    when they were 6-0 I said they would finish NO better than 8-8 and I wont be wrong....We will all see and I will be there every week to remind them



    I'll give you the first half of the Cowboys game. Then they made half time adjustments and came back and won. Just like the Vikings game. They were in no way dominated in the first Bears game. 

    I think a Packers/Bears fan just got his feelings hurt. 

     
    Ktrain
    Ktrain
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 6580
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 8:39 PM ET #33

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=21&sub=101175320&page=2

    I see I'm not the only that thinks you're a bandwagon jumping loser. 

    Reply
    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=21&sub=101175320&page=2

    I see I'm not the only that thinks you're a bandwagon jumping loser. 

     
    LETGOPACK1234
    LETGOPACK1234
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 12243
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 8:46 PM ET #34

    Dude....what did the Lions do in the first game they beat the Bears???  They had like a 85 yd run and 60 yard pass.  They got dominated!!!!

     

    Bandwagon??  That doesnt make any sense.

    Once again, why in the world would anybody from Illinois jump to being a Packers fan????

    Thats like going from a Jets to Giants or Cubs to Cardinals fan.

    You are obviously clueless to the Midwest idea of football fans

    Reply

    Dude....what did the Lions do in the first game they beat the Bears???  They had like a 85 yd run and 60 yard pass.  They got dominated!!!!

     

    Bandwagon??  That doesnt make any sense.

    Once again, why in the world would anybody from Illinois jump to being a Packers fan????

    Thats like going from a Jets to Giants or Cubs to Cardinals fan.

    You are obviously clueless to the Midwest idea of football fans

     
    LETGOPACK1234
    LETGOPACK1234
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 12243
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 8:47 PM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by Ktrain:

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=21&sub=101175320&page=2

    I see I'm not the only that thinks you're a bandwagon jumping loser. 

     

     

    Did you even read the thread???  Ive lived in Chicago all my life.  Beeen a Packers fan since I can remember. 

    Its ok...I know people are lowlifes and have nothing better to do then try to call people out.  Even though they have no idea what they are talking about

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktrain:

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=21&sub=101175320&page=2

    I see I'm not the only that thinks you're a bandwagon jumping loser. 

     

     

    Did you even read the thread???  Ive lived in Chicago all my life.  Beeen a Packers fan since I can remember. 

    Its ok...I know people are lowlifes and have nothing better to do then try to call people out.  Even though they have no idea what they are talking about

     
    smartbets
    smartbets
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 8526
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 8:48 PM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

     

    Coach and QB are complete Sally's....rest of the team is full of thugs who resort to cheap shots and dirty plays....

    Enjoy watching the playoffs on tv

    I hope the Packers are giving under 10 on Thanksgiving

    GB will be laying 3.5-4.5 in Detroit. Detroit will win SU.

    Write that down.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

     

    Coach and QB are complete Sally's....rest of the team is full of thugs who resort to cheap shots and dirty plays....

    Enjoy watching the playoffs on tv

    I hope the Packers are giving under 10 on Thanksgiving

    GB will be laying 3.5-4.5 in Detroit. Detroit will win SU.

    Write that down.

     
    LETGOPACK1234
    LETGOPACK1234
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 12243
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 8:51 PM ET #37

    Look at the stats from the Lions/Bears game 1

    First down Bears 23 Lions 16

    Total plays Bears 66 Lions 47

    TOP Bears 39 min Lions 21

    Lions got 50% of their yardage on 3 long plays....

    Reply

    Look at the stats from the Lions/Bears game 1

    First down Bears 23 Lions 16

    Total plays Bears 66 Lions 47

    TOP Bears 39 min Lions 21

    Lions got 50% of their yardage on 3 long plays....

     
    LETGOPACK1234
    LETGOPACK1234
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 12243
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 8:52 PM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by smartbets:

    GB will be laying 3.5-4.5 in Detroit. Detroit will win SU.

    Write that down.

     

    HAHAHAHAHAH ok clown....cant wait....so many people will be chasing Thanksgiving day backing the Lions

    No way possible its 3 or 4

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by smartbets:

    GB will be laying 3.5-4.5 in Detroit. Detroit will win SU.

    Write that down.

     

    HAHAHAHAHAH ok clown....cant wait....so many people will be chasing Thanksgiving day backing the Lions

    No way possible its 3 or 4

     
    HotRoute
    HotRoute
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 25135
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 8:52 PM ET #39

    LETGOPACK, how about displaying a little class
    Reply
    LETGOPACK, how about displaying a little class
     
    TREE88
    TREE88
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 20749
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 8:55 PM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by dont_bet:

    they just had a bad day?  sounds like your a hardcore lions fan.

     

    I assume thye will have another bad day next week and the week after.

     

    I really don't give a rats ass about the Lions but I know a good football team when I see them. YES they had a bad day 6 TURNOVERS....Doesn't that fit the definition of a bad day?

     

     

     

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dont_bet:

    they just had a bad day?  sounds like your a hardcore lions fan.

     

    I assume thye will have another bad day next week and the week after.

     

    I really don't give a rats ass about the Lions but I know a good football team when I see them. YES they had a bad day 6 TURNOVERS....Doesn't that fit the definition of a bad day?

     

     

     

     

     
    LETGOPACK1234
    LETGOPACK1234
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 12243
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 8:57 PM ET #41

    Like I have said so many times in so many threads....for atleast 6 weeks now EVERYBODY says oh the Packers will lose this game this is a bad spot....bla bla bla....

    History says they will lose...but it gets so sad people say it everyweek...

    Because clowns predict it, then they win again and people forget people thought they would lose...

    Then when they finally do lose people crawl out like they are so smart....

    Too bad, that when they do lose, people will have already bet 5-9 weeks and lost already....

    The only 2 weeks they didnt cover this season they allowed backdoor covers as in all 8 games this year they were covering the spread in the 4th qtr....

    Kind of hard to cover double digit spreads in the NFL every week....but 6-2 aint to bad....

    But, yeah...

    People will say the Viks will win this week, or Tampa the next, or Lions the next, or for sure the Giants the next, if not then the Raiders for sure....

    Obviosuly they will most likely lose but how many times have you already bet against them to win is the ??

    They dont need to go undefeated to prove anything

    Reply

    Like I have said so many times in so many threads....for atleast 6 weeks now EVERYBODY says oh the Packers will lose this game this is a bad spot....bla bla bla....

    History says they will lose...but it gets so sad people say it everyweek...

    Because clowns predict it, then they win again and people forget people thought they would lose...

    Then when they finally do lose people crawl out like they are so smart....

    Too bad, that when they do lose, people will have already bet 5-9 weeks and lost already....

    The only 2 weeks they didnt cover this season they allowed backdoor covers as in all 8 games this year they were covering the spread in the 4th qtr....

    Kind of hard to cover double digit spreads in the NFL every week....but 6-2 aint to bad....

    But, yeah...

    People will say the Viks will win this week, or Tampa the next, or Lions the next, or for sure the Giants the next, if not then the Raiders for sure....

    Obviosuly they will most likely lose but how many times have you already bet against them to win is the ??

    They dont need to go undefeated to prove anything

     
    LETGOPACK1234
    LETGOPACK1234
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 12243
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 8:58 PM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by HotRoute:

    LETGOPACK, how about displaying a little class

     

    Display class on covers???  I display class when class is deserved or is shown to me.  On this site, class is rarely ever deserved

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by HotRoute:

    LETGOPACK, how about displaying a little class

     

    Display class on covers???  I display class when class is deserved or is shown to me.  On this site, class is rarely ever deserved

     
    Ktrain
    Ktrain
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 6580
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 9:03 PM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

    Look at the stats from the Lions/Bears game 1

    First down Bears 23 Lions 16

    Total plays Bears 66 Lions 47

    TOP Bears 39 min Lions 21

    Lions got 50% of their yardage on 3 long plays....


    I love it. You're resorting to criticizing how a team wins now. Let me guess you think the 49ers suck also because Smith never throws for 300 yards?

    Did you do this to your own Packers when they let S.D. almost come back and win. How many points did they allow to S.D.? You realize that if Rivers doesn't throw those 2 early pic-6's that the Pack are probably in a world of trouble that game right?

    Oh but you don't bring that up. You ignore that because when it comes to Green Bay, a win is a win. 

    But when it comes to other teams they need to earn style points like they are all trying to play their way into the BCS title game. 

    I didn't post that thread trying to say you're the Packers/Bears fan(although I'm pretty sure I remember a thread where you said you were a fan of both). I posted that thread to show how big of a douche bag you are and how a bunch of people have called you out for it in the past.

    I guess you are that guy that just can't be happy with your team winning, but you also feel the need to rub it in when other people's teams lose....even if it isn't to the Packers. 

    I see that you failed to bring up the Bengals at any point in this thread also. They have a pretty inflated record as well but I guess that isn't as important to you.....probably because they didn't lose to your Bears today.

    I'm glad you're a Packers fan. I'm happy for you that they are winning right now. I can't wait to see who's bandwagon you will jump on if they should stop winning though. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

    Look at the stats from the Lions/Bears game 1

    First down Bears 23 Lions 16

    Total plays Bears 66 Lions 47

    TOP Bears 39 min Lions 21

    Lions got 50% of their yardage on 3 long plays....


    I love it. You're resorting to criticizing how a team wins now. Let me guess you think the 49ers suck also because Smith never throws for 300 yards?

    Did you do this to your own Packers when they let S.D. almost come back and win. How many points did they allow to S.D.? You realize that if Rivers doesn't throw those 2 early pic-6's that the Pack are probably in a world of trouble that game right?

    Oh but you don't bring that up. You ignore that because when it comes to Green Bay, a win is a win. 

    But when it comes to other teams they need to earn style points like they are all trying to play their way into the BCS title game. 

    I didn't post that thread trying to say you're the Packers/Bears fan(although I'm pretty sure I remember a thread where you said you were a fan of both). I posted that thread to show how big of a douche bag you are and how a bunch of people have called you out for it in the past.

    I guess you are that guy that just can't be happy with your team winning, but you also feel the need to rub it in when other people's teams lose....even if it isn't to the Packers. 

    I see that you failed to bring up the Bengals at any point in this thread also. They have a pretty inflated record as well but I guess that isn't as important to you.....probably because they didn't lose to your Bears today.

    I'm glad you're a Packers fan. I'm happy for you that they are winning right now. I can't wait to see who's bandwagon you will jump on if they should stop winning though. 
     
    smartbets
    smartbets
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 8526
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 9:09 PM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

     

    HAHAHAHAHAH ok clown....cant wait....so many people will be chasing Thanksgiving day backing the Lions

    No way possible its 3 or 4

    hey man, I've never attacked you, so don't resort into name calling. I just told you what I think the line will be. And what I think will happen.

    Other people here may be bashing on you, but I am not. So I would appreciate it if you would not resort to name calling just because I have a difference of opinion on a game.

    GL with your season

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

     

    HAHAHAHAHAH ok clown....cant wait....so many people will be chasing Thanksgiving day backing the Lions

    No way possible its 3 or 4

    hey man, I've never attacked you, so don't resort into name calling. I just told you what I think the line will be. And what I think will happen.

    Other people here may be bashing on you, but I am not. So I would appreciate it if you would not resort to name calling just because I have a difference of opinion on a game.

    GL with your season

     
    ticojoe
    ticojoe
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 2674
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 9:11 PM ET #45

    Well the Lions did cost me my 4-Team $50 Dollar parlay today....

    Hit with Pitt, Tenn, and Rams....

    Pura Vida
    Reply

    Well the Lions did cost me my 4-Team $50 Dollar parlay today....

    Hit with Pitt, Tenn, and Rams....

     
    LETGOPACK1234
    LETGOPACK1234
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 12243
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 9:12 PM ET #46

    Actually pal, I did call out the Bengals and said the same thing here you go

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=21&sub=101181746

    Both teams have played nobody and both will miss the playoffs....

    As for the stats, team me a game this year the Packers were dominated???  Please do....

    If you dont think the Bears dominated the 1st game they played then you dont know football...

    As for people calling me out, I think so far 3 TOTAL people on covers have tried calling me out for being a bandwagon fan joining last year, but like MOST FOOTBALL fans they then see im from Illinois and know thats not possible

    And, I usually never rub thing in any teams faces....but the Lions fans when they were 5-0 were out of control.  Thinking they already won the superbowl.  They are 1-3 since only beating Denver and the Lions fans are gone

     

    By the way, you said the Pack would have been in trouble if Rivers didnt throw the 2 pick tds early.....find out how many punts GB had that game and tell me if they would have been in trouble

    Reply

    Actually pal, I did call out the Bengals and said the same thing here you go

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=21&sub=101181746

    Both teams have played nobody and both will miss the playoffs....

    As for the stats, team me a game this year the Packers were dominated???  Please do....

    If you dont think the Bears dominated the 1st game they played then you dont know football...

    As for people calling me out, I think so far 3 TOTAL people on covers have tried calling me out for being a bandwagon fan joining last year, but like MOST FOOTBALL fans they then see im from Illinois and know thats not possible

    And, I usually never rub thing in any teams faces....but the Lions fans when they were 5-0 were out of control.  Thinking they already won the superbowl.  They are 1-3 since only beating Denver and the Lions fans are gone

     

    By the way, you said the Pack would have been in trouble if Rivers didnt throw the 2 pick tds early.....find out how many punts GB had that game and tell me if they would have been in trouble

     
    Bobcat36
    Bobcat36
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 1531
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 9:14 PM ET #47

    Fucking entitled Packers fans are such cry babies.
    Reply
    Fucking entitled Packers fans are such cry babies.
     
    HotRoute
    HotRoute
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 25135
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 9:22 PM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

     

    Display class on covers???  I display class when class is deserved or is shown to me.  On this site, class is rarely ever deserved

    So if it is not shown to you, then it makes it ok to sink the level of classless...

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

     

    Display class on covers???  I display class when class is deserved or is shown to me.  On this site, class is rarely ever deserved

    So if it is not shown to you, then it makes it ok to sink the level of classless...

     
    HotRoute
    HotRoute
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 25135
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 9:22 PM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat36:

    Fucking entitled Packers fans are such cry babies.

    No, not all of them are.  That is quite a generalization...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat36:

    Fucking entitled Packers fans are such cry babies.

    No, not all of them are.  That is quite a generalization...

     
     
    Ktrain
    Ktrain
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 6580
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 9:31 PM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

    Actually pal, I did call out the Bengals and said the same thing here you go

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=21&sub=101181746

    Both teams have played nobody and both will miss the playoffs....

    As for the stats, team me a game this year the Packers were dominated???  Please do....

    If you dont think the Bears dominated the 1st game they played then you dont know football...

    As for people calling me out, I think so far 3 TOTAL people on covers have tried calling me out for being a bandwagon fan joining last year, but like MOST FOOTBALL fans they then see im from Illinois and know thats not possible

    And, I usually never rub thing in any teams faces....but the Lions fans when they were 5-0 were out of control.  Thinking they already won the superbowl.  They are 1-3 since only beating Denver and the Lions fans are gone

     

    By the way, you said the Pack would have been in trouble if Rivers didnt throw the 2 pick tds early.....find out how many punts GB had that game and tell me if they would have been in trouble


    Well according to ESPN's box score they punted the exact same amount of times as the Chargers did. Twice

    In fact, using your terms for defining who dominated a football game San Diego had more first downs(28-21), more total plays(69-56), and more total yards(460-368), with time of possession being even. 

    The only difference I can see in this game, which was a TD win for the Packers, was in the turnover margin. And more specifically, which I stated earlier, Rivers two pick-6's early in the game. 

    So yes, I stand by my previous statement that if Rivers hadn't thrown those two pick-6's early in the game, Green Bay definitely would have been in trouble. 

    https://espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=311106024
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

    Actually pal, I did call out the Bengals and said the same thing here you go

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=21&sub=101181746

    Both teams have played nobody and both will miss the playoffs....

    As for the stats, team me a game this year the Packers were dominated???  Please do....

    If you dont think the Bears dominated the 1st game they played then you dont know football...

    As for people calling me out, I think so far 3 TOTAL people on covers have tried calling me out for being a bandwagon fan joining last year, but like MOST FOOTBALL fans they then see im from Illinois and know thats not possible

    And, I usually never rub thing in any teams faces....but the Lions fans when they were 5-0 were out of control.  Thinking they already won the superbowl.  They are 1-3 since only beating Denver and the Lions fans are gone

     

    By the way, you said the Pack would have been in trouble if Rivers didnt throw the 2 pick tds early.....find out how many punts GB had that game and tell me if they would have been in trouble


    Well according to ESPN's box score they punted the exact same amount of times as the Chargers did. Twice

    In fact, using your terms for defining who dominated a football game San Diego had more first downs(28-21), more total plays(69-56), and more total yards(460-368), with time of possession being even. 

    The only difference I can see in this game, which was a TD win for the Packers, was in the turnover margin. And more specifically, which I stated earlier, Rivers two pick-6's early in the game. 

    So yes, I stand by my previous statement that if Rivers hadn't thrown those two pick-6's early in the game, Green Bay definitely would have been in trouble. 

    https://espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=311106024
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,272
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,446
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,620
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 116
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,117
    • Trump lies so much. 22,898

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.