actually the trend should be telling you the home team looks bad. but whatever. see what you want to see.
Ha, today was a day where I took many of the road teams. I thought, wow, hopefully I didn't look at these games wrong. I went 12-7 on the day. Works for me. Unfortunately, i got suckered in by those Lions and 49ers. Jax and Jets hurt as well. Else, I'd have a really awesome day.
Quote Originally Posted by joshfactor:
actually the trend should be telling you the home team looks bad. but whatever. see what you want to see.
Ha, today was a day where I took many of the road teams. I thought, wow, hopefully I didn't look at these games wrong. I went 12-7 on the day. Works for me. Unfortunately, i got suckered in by those Lions and 49ers. Jax and Jets hurt as well. Else, I'd have a really awesome day.