trader...made contact with an official when he was going to give the postgame handshake
Yeah, saw the replay, thanks. Ya know, if any game looked scripted, this one sure did. Vegas got just what they needed, Balt+ pts loses, NE + pts wins and Balt wins moneyline. Only reason I took Ravens moneyline and not laying the spread was because I saw the majority was on NE moneyline and they were charging -120 on the - 2'. Sure makes you wonder sometime.
Quote Originally Posted by Road2Success:
trader...made contact with an official when he was going to give the postgame handshake
Yeah, saw the replay, thanks. Ya know, if any game looked scripted, this one sure did. Vegas got just what they needed, Balt+ pts loses, NE + pts wins and Balt wins moneyline. Only reason I took Ravens moneyline and not laying the spread was because I saw the majority was on NE moneyline and they were charging -120 on the - 2'. Sure makes you wonder sometime.