I don't know how you can think the refs are helping out the Ravens. It's currently Pats 9 for 56 yards, Ravens 14 for 135. Pats have 9 first downs from Ravens penalties. Ravens have 4 first downs from penalties
I don't know how you can think the refs are helping out the Ravens. It's currently Pats 9 for 56 yards, Ravens 14 for 135. Pats have 9 first downs from Ravens penalties. Ravens have 4 first downs from penalties
I don't know how you can think the refs are helping out the Ravens. It's currently Pats 9 for 56 yards, Ravens 14 for 135. Pats have 9 first downs from Ravens penalties. Ravens have 4 first downs from penalties
I don't know how you can think the refs are helping out the Ravens. It's currently Pats 9 for 56 yards, Ravens 14 for 135. Pats have 9 first downs from Ravens penalties. Ravens have 4 first downs from penalties