Do you think Sanchez walks around all week depressed? I mean even though he's rich, if he's passionate about the game and being an actual professional at what he loves to do he should feel ashamed..
Do you think Sanchez walks around all week depressed? I mean even though he's rich, if he's passionate about the game and being an actual professional at what he loves to do he should feel ashamed..
Mark Sanchez has ZERO confidence in this Jets system....everything has been stacked against him....from teammates bashing him to piss poor play calling and coaching...the kid is a wreck...and I dont' totally fault him....that being said I think Jets are still hanging around...Titans are no ball of fire either.....just that one big run by Johnson....
Mark Sanchez has ZERO confidence in this Jets system....everything has been stacked against him....from teammates bashing him to piss poor play calling and coaching...the kid is a wreck...and I dont' totally fault him....that being said I think Jets are still hanging around...Titans are no ball of fire either.....just that one big run by Johnson....
I can't see Jets scoring a TD.. Sanchez is all messed up mentally, and Titans will play the run the whole game. it's only a matter of time til Titans offense goes for another big play.
I can't see Jets scoring a TD.. Sanchez is all messed up mentally, and Titans will play the run the whole game. it's only a matter of time til Titans offense goes for another big play.
I think sanchez is the ultimate NFL quarterback. Guys like manning n brady are selfish n discriminating qb's. Think about it.... They only like throwing to their receivers n players... Sancheeze will throw to anybody n everybody.. No matter what team you play for.. Ultimate sharing is caring NFL QB!!!
I think sanchez is the ultimate NFL quarterback. Guys like manning n brady are selfish n discriminating qb's. Think about it.... They only like throwing to their receivers n players... Sancheeze will throw to anybody n everybody.. No matter what team you play for.. Ultimate sharing is caring NFL QB!!!