I forgot Sanchez SUCKS vs. Titans **In Game**
The announcer's right. WTF do you want him to do? Just run 4 your life on 3rd and long? How friggin pathetic!! Play calling looks like they are coaching NOT TO WIN, but to "see" things for the future. Hope I'm wrong, and that was just one bad series they gave up on.
Was that just to give Sanchez a "spanking"?
The announcer's right. WTF do you want him to do? Just run 4 your life on 3rd and long? How friggin pathetic!! Play calling looks like they are coaching NOT TO WIN, but to "see" things for the future. Hope I'm wrong, and that was just one bad series they gave up on.
Was that just to give Sanchez a "spanking"?
WOWWW I JUST CAME BACK WHEN I SAW TEBOW
WOWWW I JUST CAME BACK WHEN I SAW TEBOW
The announcer's right. WTF do you want him to do? Just run 4 your life on 3rd and long? How friggin pathetic!! Play calling looks like they are coaching NOT TO WIN, but to "see" things for the future. Hope I'm wrong, and that was just one bad series they gave up on.
Was that just to give Sanchez a "spanking"?
their organization is just a mess.
The announcer's right. WTF do you want him to do? Just run 4 your life on 3rd and long? How friggin pathetic!! Play calling looks like they are coaching NOT TO WIN, but to "see" things for the future. Hope I'm wrong, and that was just one bad series they gave up on.
Was that just to give Sanchez a "spanking"?
their organization is just a mess.
and dont even ask me why i decided to toss them in, been completely reckless lately
and dont even ask me why i decided to toss them in, been completely reckless lately
Sanchez will now show you why Tebow was in lol
Boy you hit that right quick.
I had the same premonition abt Jay Cutler and he threw a pick before the half.
Sanchez will now show you why Tebow was in lol
Boy you hit that right quick.
I had the same premonition abt Jay Cutler and he threw a pick before the half.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
