• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    How bout a little Colts/Baltimore discussion now?? Anyone up for it?

    «First Previous 12
    Bruuuuce78
    jmw59
    DtotheP
    URISS2302
    Macwestie1
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2572
    Posts: 46
    «First Previous 12
     
    Bruuuuce78
    Bruuuuce78
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 5365
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 6:56 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    I think today you see 2 blowouts by both favorites, and tomorrow your dogs win... Just my opinion... I don't like the matchups with Bal against the Colts....  TREE makes a good point though, Indy does play close games.. So who knows,  I just have Saints and Colts in ML parlay... for a small play

    Yeah, both of these teams play close games...............Either way I love the Under bigtime......what do you think about the total URISS?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    I think today you see 2 blowouts by both favorites, and tomorrow your dogs win... Just my opinion... I don't like the matchups with Bal against the Colts....  TREE makes a good point though, Indy does play close games.. So who knows,  I just have Saints and Colts in ML parlay... for a small play

    Yeah, both of these teams play close games...............Either way I love the Under bigtime......what do you think about the total URISS?

     
    jmw59
    jmw59
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 14430
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 6:57 PM ET #27

    manning rolls the birds imo

    Reply

    manning rolls the birds imo

     
    DtotheP
    DtotheP
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3039
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 7:00 PM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by jmw59:

    manning rolls the birds imo

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jmw59:

    manning rolls the birds imo

     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 7:15 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruuuuce78:

    Yeah, both of these teams play close games...............Either way I love the Under bigtime......what do you think about the total URISS?




     I have  Indy 24  Balt 13, when I capped the game on Tuesday...  I like the under for a small or medium play.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruuuuce78:

    Yeah, both of these teams play close games...............Either way I love the Under bigtime......what do you think about the total URISS?




     I have  Indy 24  Balt 13, when I capped the game on Tuesday...  I like the under for a small or medium play.
     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171394
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 7:17 PM ET #30

    Colts Win But don't Cover Bruce mah man 
    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply
    Colts Win But don't Cover Bruce mah man 
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 7:18 PM ET #31

    I think Colts control this game the entire time, and Baltimore scores late, 13 - 3 type game going into the half
    Reply
    I think Colts control this game the entire time, and Baltimore scores late, 13 - 3 type game going into the half
     
    Bruuuuce78
    Bruuuuce78
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 5365
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 7:19 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:




     I have  Indy 24  Balt 13, when I capped the game on Tuesday...  I like the under for a small or medium play.

    I know some hate when people say something is due............but an under has to hit at some fucking points...............I have that score about the same URIISS..........Im going to have to forget what happened last week with the Pats and ride with Indy and the under final Answer.........

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:




     I have  Indy 24  Balt 13, when I capped the game on Tuesday...  I like the under for a small or medium play.

    I know some hate when people say something is due............but an under has to hit at some fucking points...............I have that score about the same URIISS..........Im going to have to forget what happened last week with the Pats and ride with Indy and the under final Answer.........

     
    TREE88
    TREE88
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 20749
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 7:28 PM ET #33

    gl Bruuuuce78

    Reply

    gl Bruuuuce78

     
    richmondfan
    richmondfan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2005
    Posts: 1085
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 7:38 PM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:




     I have  Indy 24  Balt 13, when I capped the game on Tuesday...  I like the under for a small or medium play.


    Not only do I love your avatar but your the only other muthafucker that likes the under. I POSTED early this games under 44 is an easy pick id be surprised if it hits 35. Everyone and their mother is on the over. did we all forget how good these defenses are? i mean the colts arent the best but look at the ravens offensively? BOL 2 US MAN!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:




     I have  Indy 24  Balt 13, when I capped the game on Tuesday...  I like the under for a small or medium play.


    Not only do I love your avatar but your the only other muthafucker that likes the under. I POSTED early this games under 44 is an easy pick id be surprised if it hits 35. Everyone and their mother is on the over. did we all forget how good these defenses are? i mean the colts arent the best but look at the ravens offensively? BOL 2 US MAN!
     
    MrBator
    MrBator
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2004
    Posts: 53282
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 7:49 PM ET #35

    I expect to see the classic "Manning Face" by games's end.  Baltimore moves on to San Diego.
    Reply
    I expect to see the classic "Manning Face" by games's end.  Baltimore moves on to San Diego.
     
    HiHoldem
    HiHoldem
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 2741
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 8:11 PM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by Macwestie1:

    Colts Win But don't Cover Bruce mah man 

    That is where I am at on this one.

      gl everybody

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Macwestie1:

    Colts Win But don't Cover Bruce mah man 

    That is where I am at on this one.

      gl everybody

     
    Bruuuuce78
    Bruuuuce78
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 5365
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 8:23 PM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by Macwestie1:

    Colts Win But don't Cover Bruce mah man 

    I ended up taking Bmore..........Hopefully we take this one down bro man

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Macwestie1:

    Colts Win But don't Cover Bruce mah man 

    I ended up taking Bmore..........Hopefully we take this one down bro man

     
    Bruuuuce78
    Bruuuuce78
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 5365
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 8:23 PM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBator:

    I expect to see the classic "Manning Face" by games's end.  Baltimore moves on to San Diego.

    Hope your right Bator......

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBator:

    I expect to see the classic "Manning Face" by games's end.  Baltimore moves on to San Diego.

    Hope your right Bator......

     
    eroy100
    eroy100
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 13
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 8:26 PM ET #39

    Anyone knows the name of that girl in richmondfan's avatar?
    Reply
    Anyone knows the name of that girl in richmondfan's avatar?
     
    bigcash
    bigcash
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 4095
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 9:01 PM ET #40

    Under is the play here. As u said something has to give. Overs have been 5-0 so far. I'm going large here on out on under if it does not hit here. No way,I repeat, NO WAY does it go 8-0 w/ overs. I will definitely clean up here at some point. good luck, hang in there w/ unders.
    Reply
    Under is the play here. As u said something has to give. Overs have been 5-0 so far. I'm going large here on out on under if it does not hit here. No way,I repeat, NO WAY does it go 8-0 w/ overs. I will definitely clean up here at some point. good luck, hang in there w/ unders.
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 9:42 PM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    I think Colts control this game the entire time, and Baltimore scores late, 13 - 3 type game going into the half




    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    I think Colts control this game the entire time, and Baltimore scores late, 13 - 3 type game going into the half




     
    Bruuuuce78
    Bruuuuce78
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 5365
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 9:51 PM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:





    great call so far buddy..........hopefully my under holds up

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:





    great call so far buddy..........hopefully my under holds up

     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 9:54 PM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruuuuce78:

    great call so far buddy..........hopefully my under holds up




    It definitely will, I don't know why you baked off the Colts, but Balt can definitely still cover as well.  GL man!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruuuuce78:

    great call so far buddy..........hopefully my under holds up




    It definitely will, I don't know why you baked off the Colts, but Balt can definitely still cover as well.  GL man!
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 9:55 PM ET #44

    *backed  ( I know everyone likes to correct grammar on covers)
    Reply
    *backed  ( I know everyone likes to correct grammar on covers)
     
    Bruuuuce78
    Bruuuuce78
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 5365
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 9:56 PM ET #45

    yeah, kicking myself in the ass............2 plays I backed out of in the playoffs...........both burned me
    Reply
    yeah, kicking myself in the ass............2 plays I backed out of in the playoffs...........both burned me
     
     
    bigcash
    bigcash
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 4095
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 9:56 PM ET #46

    under still looking good so far.
    Reply
    under still looking good so far.
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 12

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,259
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 633
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,432
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,604
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 109
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,108

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.