Say you have Saints to win NFC at +105 $1050 to win $1102
Do you hedge? Whats the best option on the board to do so?
^^ if you truly want to hedge it, that's what I'd do. I also agree with justliketoplay though... it's not a massive chunk of change you have down and you're likely on the right side. Either way you go, you're in a good position to hedge because the Rams are the dogs so you can actually put down less money to win the same amount printed on your original ticket.
GLTY whatever you do and congratulations.
^^ if you truly want to hedge it, that's what I'd do. I also agree with justliketoplay though... it's not a massive chunk of change you have down and you're likely on the right side. Either way you go, you're in a good position to hedge because the Rams are the dogs so you can actually put down less money to win the same amount printed on your original ticket.
GLTY whatever you do and congratulations.
